•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 2018
Patriot1 Wrote:Couldn’t agree more with Jet and I also believe it’s the best receiver bunch. That’s not all of it are line is going to be outstanding on both sides of the ball and just talent everywhere. Jesse and Bull are studs along with a linebacker group that is going to be outstanding and of corse our defensive backs most are that receiving bunch.I to are going to the scrimmage game at Lawrence county. And as always GO PANTHERS!!!

I think Michael West made me sad the last time I watched a game at Lawrence County. lol
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:Man, i'd love to see that scrimmage with Lawrence , but live too far away now. Nothing happens, will be at the PCB for sure. From what I read on this thread, lots of excitement around Pikeville area for this team. Btw, pjdoug the offer still stands for hot dawg and drink. Maybe a t shirt too. :biggrin::

I hope to take you up on that offer sometime. I might even see you in Lexington when The Panthers play on Kroger Field.
pjdoug Wrote:I hope to take you up on that offer sometime. I might even see you in Lexington when The Panthers play on Kroger Field.

The Pike County Bowl is on Saturday PJDoug surely you can make up from Whitley County that night. Get a free hot dog and a shirt (it won’t be red but it’s a little darker say maroon) love to have you up but we know you may have other commitments. But as always GO PANTHERS!!!
pjdoug Wrote:I hope to take you up on that offer sometime. I might even see you in Lexington when The Panthers play on Kroger Field.

Like that positive thinking pjdoug. Hope it is at Kroger field . Either place, a hot dawg and drink is in your future, buddy.:Thumbs:
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:Like that positive thinking pjdoug. Hope it is at Kroger field . Either place, a hot dawg and drink is in your future, buddy.:Thumbs:

And a beer!Confusedinglepar
jetpilot Wrote:And a beer!Confusedinglepar

Yep. Sounds like a few buds will do it.:Clap:
Tonight at midnight first full pads practice for the Panthers. Can’t wait to see these young men work tonight and I heard they scrimmage Shelby Valley Monday night let me know Pikeville faithful if this is true and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:Like that positive thinking pjdoug. Hope it is at Kroger field . Either place, a hot dawg and drink is in your future, buddy.:Thumbs:

I have a good record on picking the 1 A rep from the East. I'm going with the Panthers all the way. I'm thirsty :beerwez:
jetpilot Wrote:And a beer!Confusedinglepar

:welcome:
57 on the roster is very impressive for a Class A school.
There was some good action last night at the midnight practice but I had to leave early my boss was ready to go.the players act like they where having a lot of fun to actually get to hit some. Was a great practice what time I was there but as always GO Panthers!!!
PHSFAN Wrote:57 on the roster is very impressive for a Class A school.

That's just two or three shy of Belfry's roster. Not bad for a class single A school.
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:That's just two or three shy of Belfry's roster. Not bad for a class single A school.

Hopefully a few more recognize the possibly of a great season and decide to come out and join the team before it's too late. Would love too see Pikeville hit 60, I'm sure those numbers have not been reached at Pikeville very often. Regardless the coaching staff should have some more depth than they are accustomed too and hopefully as a result there won't be as many players playing both offense and defense as most seasons.
Big scrimmage game on Monday don’t know the time but some of the other Pikeville faithful could let us know. They scrimmage Shelby Valley
Patriot1 Wrote:Big scrimmage game on Monday don’t know the time but some of the other Pikeville faithful could let us know. They scrimmage Shelby Valley
6:30 was what I was told, Patriot
PHSForever Wrote:6:30 was what I was told, Patriot

ThanksPHS forever hope to be there
PHSFAN Wrote:Hopefully a few more recognize the possibly of a great season and decide to come out and join the team before it's too late. Would love too see Pikeville hit 60, I'm sure those numbers have not been reached at Pikeville very often. Regardless the coaching staff should have some more depth than they are accustomed too and hopefully as a result there won't be as many players playing both offense and defense as most seasons.

Agreed. Developing more depth would be a huge benefit by having fresh bodies out there with the tough schedule this team is looking at this season. I can remember the 70's and forward, but I don't think this program has had 57 or there about on it's roster. Maybe someone else can qualify that.
Patriot1 Wrote:Big scrimmage game on Monday don’t know the time but some of the other Pikeville faithful could let us know. They scrimmage Shelby Valley

Love to see that scrimmage. Understand SV is on the uptick this season, and we all know what the Panthers have returning. Just a few miles between these two programs. All making for a game like atmosphere. Love to see some video on this one.:Cheerlead
Pikeville would drill Valley in a real game, but Valley has a very good RB, will be watching to see if he can have any success vs. Panther D...:redboxer:
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville would drill Valley in a real game, but Valley has a very good RB, will be watching to see if he can have any success vs. Panther D...:redboxer:

Yep. That's what i'm talking about jetpilot. Like to see how well the Panther D stops their rb. I'm thinking he ran for more than 2,000 yrds. last season.
Busy week this week Pikeville High School scrimmages tomorrow night. Pikeville Middle School scrimmages Johnson Middle Tuesday then plays Boyle County Middle School Saturday. Then Friday the High School scrimmages Lawrence County. Love this time of year and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
What date/time is the Pike County Bowl?
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:What date/time is the Pike County Bowl?

LCA vs Pikeville is Saturday 8/25 at 9pm. I am anticipating some payback!:redboxer:
Well tonight we get to see some of what Pikeville High is going to look like this year. We all know it’s the first of along road to where they want to get. It’s a going to be good tool to see where they are at right now and get to hit someone else besides your team mates. Shelby Valley has a good running game which well challenge our defense front but don’t expect to see much from our offense just basic stuff but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Patriot1 Wrote:Well tonight we get to see some of what Pikeville High is going to look like this year. We all know it’s the first of along road to where they want to get. It’s a going to be good tool to see where they are at right now and get to hit someone else besides your team mates. Shelby Valley has a good running game which well challenge our defense front but don’t expect to see much from our offense just basic stuff but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Hey Patriot, i know I heard game was 6:30 but I never heard of it was at Valley or Pikeville. You heard anything?
PHSForever Wrote:Hey Patriot, i know I heard game was 6:30 but I never heard of it was at Valley or Pikeville. You heard anything?
It’s at Pikeville PHSForever at 6:30
Patriot1 Wrote:It’s at Pikeville PHSForever at 6:30

Backing my Panthers all season long from right here in Middle Tn.TongueirateSho
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:Backing my Panthers all season long from right here in Middle Tn.TongueirateSho

That’s great, we will try to keep you informed
The Panthers look good tonight held Shelby Valley to 30 some yards in 40 plays but they didn’t have their good running back it was out with an injury. Offense did some good things ran the ball well and threw some passes and scored twice. For the first scrimmage they did alright. A hard hitting first scrimmage from both teams. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
I had mentioned in a early post that Pikeville Middle School was going to scrimmage Johnson County Middle tomorrow but it’s been canceled
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next