Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell / Corbin series to end
papagrit Wrote:I'm still picturing Dud out with a big butterfly net running all over Log Mountain catching truant children and earning that big salary. He needs a sidekick. Too bad Don Knotts has passed away...lol. "You gotta NIP it in the BUD, Dud!"

Confusednicker: He needs the brat at Corbin for a sidekick.
Bobcat4years Wrote:We will spank the Colonels this year.. Then it will be Doghound time!

That is so cool :Clap:
footballfever Wrote:I’ve been to 1 HS football game the last 2 years so you probably know more about chapped ass than me. So just guessing from your response you’ll have a chapped ass if you don’t win a state championship next 5 years.

this is a disturbing conversation. lol
chs crazy Wrote:Confusednicker:granny your a hoot!! So what’s the word on those Black Bears are the hounds gonna our hands full when we show up there in a couple weeks

I suspect you already know the amount of Seniors that we lost from last year. I am very much removed from the team than I was for previous years, but one thing I can guarantee.....Eddie Creech will have them playing their very best. He has turned into an amazing head coach, IMO.
Corbin shouldn’t be criticizing Bell after the old if you can’t beat them join them attitude. Corbin said they way to get good is go hire a bunch of former Bell County coaches and we will take off and be good. Which they have done. You can’t beat Greer, Mills, and Russell. 3 huge hires for Corbin.
Greer is from Corbin and coached at Corbin before he coached at Bell, russell is from evarts and coached at Corbin before he coached at Bell. Mills is from Knox originally and Dudley is from mt Washington. Bell has never had a decent coach who was from bell county.
ArJay Wrote:Corbin shouldn’t be criticizing Bell after the old if you can’t beat them join them attitude. Corbin said they way to get good is go hire a bunch of former Bell County coaches and we will take off and be good. Which they have done. You can’t beat Greer, Mills, and Russell. 3 huge hires for Corbin.
I know other coaches that can beat them Confusednicker:
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Greer is from Corbin and coached at Corbin before he coached at Bell, russell is from evarts and coached at Corbin before he coached at Bell. Mills is from Knox originally and Dudley is from mt Washington. Bell has never had a decent coach who was from bell county.

A person can't argue with any of that Smile
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Greer is from Corbin and coached at Corbin before he coached at Bell, russell is from evarts and coached at Corbin before he coached at Bell. Mills is from Knox originally and Dudley is from mt Washington. Bell has never had a decent coach who was from bell county.

Hoskins and Knox Central is from Bell County. Also, they have several good coaches on their staff now from Bell County. It’s true that none of those guys you mentioned are from Bell, but that’s where they learned their craft with the exception of Dudley. And he has spent more time in Bell than anywhere else in his life. Also, all those guys had their most success as coaches at Bell County.
ArJay Wrote:Hoskins and Knox Central is from Bell County. Also, they have several good coaches on their staff now from Bell County. It’s true that none of those guys you mentioned are from Bell, but that’s where they learned their craft with the exception of Dudley. And he has spent more time in Bell than anywhere else in his life. Also, all those guys had their most success as coaches at Bell County.

Looks like they didn't pay attention in class. They should have learned their craft from Chuck Smith.