Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell / Corbin series to end
bobcatpride1 Wrote:Dud is only making good money because he's already drawing retirement for 30+ years as a rank I educator, add that in with a $11,000 head coaching stipend and $40,000 truancy officer salary... you math wizards should be able to figure out that's a pretty good chunk of change. As for concession stand money and all that make believe stuff you all were talking about, not a chance in Hades. You all obviously know nothing about Bell county, cause if you did you would know Dud has just as many enemies on log mountain as he does supporters. As powerful as he is they would not be able to get by with something like that, especially with how redbook and everything is these days.

I didn't believe it, that's why I asked. But that information came from someone off log mountain so I wanted to make sure because as you said, it was ridiculous. But in the back of my mind I almost thought it was too crazy to make up so some of it might be legit. The amount of money, NO. but maybe some of the rest. I would like to see a list of all the area coaches true salaries though.
Well I wish we were still going to play, but I'm ready for this year's game. Bell will be better. Will Corbin be just as good? I know they lost that big quarterback. What do they have back?
Corbin will be pretty good, not sure if they will be as good as 2017. This game will be back, Dud just needs time to grow his boys up to be men.

It would probably be a pretty good game in 2019 when that big junior class is gone from Corbin and Dud's sophomores will be seniors.
DarthVader Wrote:Corbin will be pretty good, not sure if they will be as good as 2017. This game will be back, Dud just needs time to grow his boys up to be men.

It would probably be a pretty good game in 2019 when that big junior class is gone from Corbin and Dud's sophomores will be seniors.

I dunno if we'll be as good or not? I think our skill players will def be better on both sides of the ball. Our problem with probably be in the trenches. Unfortunately that's where the battles are won and lost, so I think we might pick up one or two more L's than we did last year. But we'll see.
Dud runs when he can’t compete. Comes back when he thinks he has a shot. He likes wins. Makes him look better. He’s about Dud.
Dudley loves to talk about Zach now playing bell but want talk about him not playing Corbin
ArJay Wrote:Well I wish we were still going to play, but I'm ready for this year's game. Bell will be better. Will Corbin be just as good? I know they lost that big quarterback. What do they have back?
Corbin will have an upgrade at QB. Estep should have played QB last year.
ArJay Wrote:Well I wish we were still going to play, but I'm ready for this year's game. Bell will be better. Will Corbin be just as good? I know they lost that big quarterback. What do they have back?

Just my opinion, which means nothing, but based on what I saw Corbin has a ton of talent all over the field. Estep is a VERY gifted athlete and smart. He was really fun to watch even though a thorn in my flesh for a couple hours. I see with things from them this year as long as the team gels.
Hound05 Wrote:I didn't believe it, that's why I asked. But that information came from someone off log mountain so I wanted to make sure because as you said, it was ridiculous. But in the back of my mind I almost thought it was too crazy to make up so some of it might be legit. The amount of money, NO. but maybe some of the rest. I would like to see a list of all the area coaches true salaries though.
I wish Whitley County would hire a truancy officer Confusednicker:
Jacketfan606 Wrote:Dudley loves to talk about Zach now playing bell but want talk about him not playing Corbin

what?
pjdoug Wrote:what?

Yea I was wondering the same thing????
Hound05 Wrote:Yea I was wondering the same thing????

:biglmao:
Jacketfan606 Wrote:Dudley loves to talk about Zach now playing bell but want talk about him not playing Corbin

Where has Dudley said something about Mboro not playing.
I’d say the Hound faithful will be glad Dudley decided not to play because the gap will narrow even more this year.
We have no business playing Bell right now.. We are trying to dig out of the huge hole..
I can’t believe that Dudley won’t play Corbin after this year..
footballfever Wrote:I’d say the Hound faithful will be glad Dudley decided not to play because the gap will narrow even more this year.

:eyeroll: Bell quit cause they couldn’t handle the ass whoopin anymore, own it!!!
footballfever Wrote:I’d say the Hound faithful will be glad Dudley decided not to play because the gap will narrow even more this year.

Ha hahha. Yea we’re thrilled😏. Glad another coach refused to play us because THEY know they’ll get yard stomped. Btw, what gap is that? Just a refresher of football history. Both our 7th and 8th grade won the state championship
Hound05 Wrote:Ha hahha. Yea we’re thrilled😏. Glad another coach refused to play us because THEY know they’ll get yard stomped. Btw, what gap is that? Just a refresher of football history. Both our 7th and 8th grade won the state championship
bbbbbut they’re bigger, stronger, and faster didn’t you hear :lmao:
Craze JACKET man Wrote:We have no business playing Bell right now.. We are trying to dig out of the huge hole..

Which is exactly why Dudley wants to play makes it look like he’s actually accomplished something even if they win with a cupcake schedule
chs crazy Wrote:Which is exactly why Dudley wants to play makes it look like he’s actually accomplished something even if they win with a cupcake schedule

Dudley will soon spank you and make you like it. I'm so great I'm jealous of myself.
We will spank the Colonels this year.. Then it will be Doghound time!
pjdoug Wrote:Dudley will soon spank you and make you like it. I'm so great I'm jealous of myself.

:eyeroll:
Bobcat4years Wrote:We will spank the Colonels this year.. Then it will be Doghound time!

At what yard darts, Dudley won’t play anymore remember :Shaking:
Hound05 Wrote:Ha hahha. Yea we’re thrilled😏. Glad another coach refused to play us because THEY know they’ll get yard stomped. Btw, what gap is that? Just a refresher of football history. Both our 7th and 8th grade won the state championship

So I guess anything less than 2-3 state Championships the next 5 years will be underachieving.
I'm still picturing Dud out with a big butterfly net running all over Log Mountain catching truant children and earning that big salary. He needs a sidekick. Too bad Don Knotts has passed away...lol. "You gotta NIP it in the BUD, Dud!"
^^
Confusednicker:

chick a lock!!!
footballfever Wrote:So I guess anything less than 2-3 state Championships the next 5 years will be underachieving.

Only people who aren’t experiencing success mock it... say what you will we might not win a single championship with those group of kids but I think it’s a pretty safe bet that we’ll be in contention the next 5 years, just because it chaps your ass and you don’t want to admit makes it no less the truth!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Confusednicker:

chick a lock!!!

Confusednicker:granny your a hoot!! So what’s the word on those Black Bears are the hounds gonna our hands full when we show up there in a couple weeks
chs crazy Wrote:Only people who aren’t experiencing success mock it... say what you will we might not win a single championship with those group of kids but I think it’s a pretty safe bet that we’ll be in contention the next 5 years, just because it chaps your ass and you don’t want to admit makes it no less the truth!!!

I’ve been to 1 HS football game the last 2 years so you probably know more about chapped ass than me. So just guessing from your response you’ll have a chapped ass if you don’t win a state championship next 5 years.
chs crazy Wrote:At what yard darts, Dudley won’t play anymore remember :Shaking:

Throwing yard darts overhanded is the best.