Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Draw
I would love to see a repeat of the 1994 13th Region opening round where Jackson County beat Coach P and the highly touted Corbin team in triple OT.....that was a great atmosphere. I can still see the newspaper headline the next day with Coach Hicks walking off the floor teary-eyed with the score board in the background...

GO GENERALS...you gotta believe!!!
Does anyone know ticket details?
What time they go on sale, cost ?
Bobcat4years Wrote:Does anyone know ticket details?

Checked a little while ago $7-14 depending on seats and I think tomorrow at 10 am. This is what was on the Arena's website anyway. Seems like there is $1 service charge for tickets so $8-$15 probably, seems like I paid $8 last year but truly can't remember.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Does anyone know ticket details?

$8.50 general admission

$9.50 reserved seating

$14.00 for floor seating

Go on sell at 10:00 am Monday.
At Clay Co or do you have to go through Arena?
The draw definitely made for the possibility of a very juicy semi-final round.

Corbin vs. Knox Central followed by North vs. South would be worth the price of admission.
Bobcat4years Wrote:At Clay Co or do you have to go through Arena?

Have to go through the Arena.
You can puchase throught ticketmaster app also
AnswertheBell Wrote:Who you got?

IMO

Knox is the favorite, "athletically"
North is favored, "Over Knox"
Corbin can beat them both, "to much baggage"
South "Dark Horse"
Jackson Co. "Cinderella"
Harlan Co. "Hanging on by a thread"
Lynn Camp, "Invitation Only"
Harlan, "Enjoy the Atmosphere"

Just my Ranking for the tournament.
I'd like to see Jackson County win, but I'll pick Corbin to win it all.
Did I miss something? Did Clay really not make to the region? Wow, I thought it was just a myth!
GreysHeadline Wrote:Did I miss something? Did Clay really not make to the region? Wow, I thought it was just a myth!

That myth is busted :biggrin:
Van Hagar Wrote:Yeah you probably don’t need to be a gambler, if you think a game between a Class A team that had exactly two wins all year over any other team that wasn’t Class A also, a team that just had a running clock put on them in the district finals by a KC team that had lost to North a week earlier, is a toss up game, then please save your money.

You was saying?
Won by nine. What’s the problem?😁😁
No upsets in the 13th this year. The four left can beat each other on a given night. I do like South’s chances right now. Hoping for a South/ Knox final.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:You was saying?

You were dead on about the Boggs kid from Lynn Camp. Hadn't seen him, but he was a player, wouldn't have any trouble at all making him my fifth man on all-region team.
Van Hagar Wrote:You were dead on about the Boggs kid from Lynn Camp. Hadn't seen him, but he was a player, wouldn't have any trouble at all making him my fifth man on all-region team.

I still couldn't understand why they didn't put him at point throughout the game and keep it in his hands more. He can score in so many different ways, and everyone else Lynn Camp has, is basically spot up shooters. But congrats to Boggs on a greet high school career.