•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2017
I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Dudley pull of 6 or 7 wins.
A lot of people think it's just folklore, but mark it down. Bell's numbers will jump dramatically and within 3 or 4 years he will be right back in it. The real question is how long will he stay?
I think he coaches bell until the day he dies.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Dudley pull of 6 or 7 wins.
A lot of people think it's just folklore, but mark it down. Bell's numbers will jump dramatically and within 3 or 4 years he will be right back in it. The real question is how long will he stay?
I think he coaches bell until the day he dies.

Dudley will win 8 games this year, this will not be the same Bell as last year. Some coaches may know the X and O's but old Dudley is a motivator that will have the blue bloods believing and with teenagers motivation is a strong asset.
It's going to be a good season. I can't wait for the games. We won't dominate yet but we will be a hard nosed football team that will compete every Friday night.
Well how does Ol Dudley got the boys in Bell looking
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Well how does Ol Dudley got the boys in Bell looking

I would guess good enough to surprise a lot of people .
pjdoug Wrote:I would guess good enough to surprise a lot of people .

I hope he does I've always liked him besides with Bell being competitive that makes football better
Went up last Thursday morning to watch practice doesn't even look like the same team as last year nobody standing around , everybody was at their position practicing .said he really liked this team just had to get them tougher.
Dudley is gonna be a big Difference back at Bell. They will be a better overall team without a doubt. But they still have lots of work to do before they are in the hunt for a District title. Haddix has rang that Bell �� with every given opportunity and will continue this trend for the next few years. His team is just simply the more athletic and better team. Good luck to ya, hope you win them all but 1 and show major improvements.
New transfer will help tremendously with overall speed for the Bobcats. Great addition!💪🏾
HighViz Wrote:Dudley is gonna be a big Difference back at Bell. They will be a better overall team without a doubt. But they still have lots of work to do before they are in the hunt for a District title. Haddix has rang that Bell �� with every given opportunity and will continue this trend for the next few years. His team is just simply the more athletic and better team. Good luck to ya, hope you win them all but 1 and show major improvements.

Most athletic and fastest don't always win.
Bobcat4years Wrote:New transfer will help tremendously with overall speed for the Bobcats. Great addition!💪🏾

Please don't tell LJ about transfers he will blow a gasket.
Not for sure who LJ is. Maybe we shouldn't tell Jacket fans and Pineville fans
How many football games and how nice a field do you have to have to lay of 37 hard working people? IMO if you have to give a football coach 77,000 and his wife a 53,000 job to come and have to hurt 37 familes i dont see that being worth it! I love high school football and your field is amazing and Dudley is a hell of a coach. But at what cost is to much or has our morals of worring about familys just went down that much! Sad for the whole southeast region!
Trashtalker Wrote:How many football games and how nice a field do you have to have to lay of 37 hard working people? IMO if you have to give a football coach 77,000 and his wife a 53,000 job to come and have to hurt 37 familes i dont see that being worth it! I love high school football and your field is amazing and Dudley is a hell of a coach. But at what cost is to much or has our morals of worring about familys just went down that much! Sad for the whole southeast region!

cheaters don't have morals. truth angers them Smile
Bobcat4years Wrote:Not for sure who LJ is. Maybe we shouldn't tell Jacket fans and Pineville fans

He doesn't even know who he is. How are The Bobcats looking ?
Trashtalker Wrote:How many football games and how nice a field do you have to have to lay of 37 hard working people? IMO if you have to give a football coach 77,000 and his wife a 53,000 job to come and have to hurt 37 familes i dont see that being worth it! I love high school football and your field is amazing and Dudley is a hell of a coach. But at what cost is to much or has our morals of worring about familys just went down that much! Sad for the whole southeast region!

One thing that was going to happen was we were going to lose students because of football. We were already losing them because of basketball. Knowing what Dudley brings to the table is going to pay dividends in student enrollment. The jury is still out on basketball, but its proven that Dudley will coach a program kids want to play at. So that in the long run will save us money. Also, we will fill the stadium up again and make. A lot more money off of games. Rumor in Arjay is Bell was able to re-hire a lot of people who were laid off already. Still hate to see 1 deserving person los a job.
People talking Dudley salary and don't have a clue!!!
When you retire in education and come back for a second retirement, you have a threshold on what you can make.. Dud will be a lot less than the amount people are saying!!
pjdoug Wrote:He doesn't even know who he is. How are The Bobcats looking ?

I guess we know who RJ is now? Remember RJ just because they change school doesn't mean they was recruited.
insideinfo Wrote:I guess we know who RJ is now? Remember RJ just because they change school doesn't mean they was recruited.

whatever you say BJ
Before you start stepping on your tounge. Bobcat4years Dudley salary is public information anyone can find out what any coach teacher or school administrator makes! So before you get on your fake high horse. Check your alligator mouth and Mouse hindend at the keyboard.
Trash-mouth, your correct and go look at his salary.. I know for a fact that he is not close to $77,000.00
Not hiding big lips!
Add up all his job titles already been established. He wouldn't of came back for anything less that's why he turned it down so many times before.
The Bobcats looked good last night at Bobcat Madness! The line is young and needs to improve, but I really like our skill kids. We are going to be hard working, physical, well-conditioned and tough. Time to play true Mountain football again!
Trashtalker Wrote:Add up all his job titles already been established. He wouldn't of came back for anything less that's why he turned it down so many times before.

I don't guess anything could possibly be slid under the table :biglmao:
If Dud wins region, Doc R will slide him about 10,000.
And he deserves it!!
We bought him a new truck in 92
^ sounds about right. I'm sure some of the doubters will be shocked how much better this year's team will look .
Where is Bell County camping this year? J-Bez or Feltner?
Feltner 4H
Looked good this morning!
Bobcat4years Wrote:Feltner 4H
Looked good this morning!

What other teams are at Feltner this weekend?
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next