•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2017
Cellking Wrote:Right !!! For a Team that gave up 44 to Jackson Co. last year. Don't see MC not getting ZERO. :dontthink

This ain't last year Smile
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:I think that's a two way street. Same BS....different year. :zzz::zzz:

one way street for sure.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:If you think Bell has a chance to beat Corbin, you must think Whitley does as well. Because Whitley is way better than Corbin. So you gonna buy me a chili dog and a Pepsi when the hounds win first game? Vice versa if WC pulls off the upset?

I didn't say anything about Bell beating Corbin. I said 2nd at worst Smile. Sure,I'd buy you a hotdog and Pepsi win or lose .
I honestly think that dudley makes enough of a difference that they finish second, maybe third but I'd doubt it. I do think Casey and McCreary will give them all they want though.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:I honestly think that dudley makes enough of a difference that they finish second, maybe third but I'd doubt it. I do think Casey and McCreary will give them all they want though.

I like Dudley. He will only be as good as his players and His staff. Don't think either is World Beaters. So I see bell anywhere from 4th to 2nd. McCreary and Casey will give them all they want and maybe just a little more.Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
He went to Bourbon Co. and had very little help and average players at best and won state title. Bell will be very good and will be very sound!!
It's amazing how kids play with much more confidence when Coach Hilton is around..
we had 60 kids working out this week and not bad looking bunch..
Who on the staff
Corbin will be very good, but they come to log mtn. and it won't be easy!
Bobcat4years Wrote:He went to Bourbon Co. and had very little help and average players at best and won state title. Bell will be very good and will be very sound!!
It's amazing how kids play with much more confidence when Coach Hilton is around..

I think he had some pretty good help if I remember right. Foley that is head coach at Frankfort was an assistant. Also UK's current OL coach was on his staff. Seems he had some help? Good to hear they have some kids out.
Bobcat4years Wrote:He went to Bourbon Co. and had very little help and average players at best and won state title. Bell will be very good and will be very sound!!

Same ole Dudley crap, No players, No help, but I did it All by myself. LMAO!!Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker: He want win no Championship District or other wise and will struggle to finish 2nd or 3rd. :1:
These people that cry about recruiting are clueless. Corbin and when Bell was in there hay day they don't have to recruit, kids come to them. Kids and more so parents want to be associated with winners. The more you win the more they come. Simple
Math.
Rommel Wrote:I think he had some pretty good help if I remember right. Foley that is head coach at Frankfort was an assistant. Also UK's current OL coach was on his staff. Seems he had some help? Good to hear they have some kids out.

No wonder UK's line play is so weak. I wish McCreary well, but I don't think them or Casey have any chance against Bell. The Bobcats are the only team in the district that has a chance against Corbin .
insideinfo Wrote:These people that cry about recruiting are clueless. Corbin and when Bell was in there hay day they don't have to recruit, kids come to them. Kids and more so parents want to be associated with winners. The more you win the more they come. Simple
Math.

Yeah, parents move from several states away just so there kids can play ball at a rural Kentucky high school.
pjdoug Wrote:Yeah, parents move from several states away just so there kids can play ball at a rural Kentucky high school.

I expected you, to still be clueless.
With Thompson gone, do they have any speed in the backfield? If so, from who?
Actually, Ray played very little in backfield was very good there. Asher, Wombles, and Frazier. With Lefevers in front of them will be pretty good. That is if they all make it back out there. We will see what happens still a lot of questions before first game.
Dudley is a difference maker. It will probably take him more than a year to correct Bell's issues but look out in a couple of years.
Couple of years???? Really not sure that will happen. If the rumors around town are close to true Old Dud and the Principal are already butting heads. Could come down to who is more powerful, Old Dud is getting old and not really sure how strong he is now, I think the principal could take him in a fair fight......but then again nobody ever accused him of fighting fair.
Hilton Best years are Behind him. I Don't think he WIll have the Success he Had in the Past again . Two Years tops and he Will be Done! Mccreary will Beat them for 2nd in the Dist.
Who on Dudley staff
insideinfo Wrote:I expected you, to still be clueless.

I sure didn't expect much from you.
Wrangler Wrote:Hilton Best years are Behind him. I Don't think he WIll have the Success he Had in the Past again . Two Years tops and he Will be Done! Mccreary will Beat them for 2nd in the Dist.

You're setting yourself up for disappointment .
Wrangler Wrote:Hilton Best years are Behind him. I Don't think he WIll have the Success he Had in the Past again . Two Years tops and he Will be Done! Mccreary will Beat them for 2nd in the Dist.

First part is true but MCreary??? Not happening.
ArchieAdams Wrote:First part is true but MCreary??? Not happening.

Why not McCreary?? They have a shot at being pretty good. Casey was not picked to beat them last year and did, so I ask again why not McCreary ????TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Why not McCreary?? They have a shot at being pretty good. Casey was not picked to beat them last year and did, so I ask again why not McCreary ????TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Because Amos McCreary isn't the head coach at bell anymore. Dudley will get a lot more out of what he has. There are still some good football players on log mountain. I think Corbin will be quite a bit better than bell, but I think bell is an easy pick for second place in the district. No one is going to take McCreary Central seriously until they show something against good competition. Having a winning record against one of the states weakest schedules isn't that impressive. That being said, I do think McCreary central makes the playoffs this year.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Why not McCreary?? They have a shot at being pretty good. Casey was not picked to beat them last year and did, so I ask again why not McCreary ????TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Need to focus on beating mighty Lynn Camp before actually thinking you gonna compete against Bell Co. or especially Corbin.

I guess you're from Missouri and they'll have to show you why when they play .
lets give coach a chance to do something season ant even started yet
chs crazy Wrote:Need to focus on beating mighty Lynn Camp before actually thinking you gonna compete against Bell Co. or especially Corbin.

if casey can put a Running clock on Bell co anyone can.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Because Amos McCreary isn't the head coach at bell anymore. Dudley will get a lot more out of what he has. There are still some good football players on log mountain. I think Corbin will be quite a bit better than bell, but I think bell is an easy pick for second place in the district. No one is going to take McCreary Central seriously until they show something against good competition. Having a winning record against one of the states weakest schedules isn't that impressive. That being said, I do think McCreary central makes the playoffs this year.

7-3 loser boy . This District will See plenty Raider pride This Yr.TongueirateSho
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next