Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 66 Breathitt County 59 - 14th Region Round 1
The_Rock Wrote:If I was building a team, Back would be my first pick out of anyone in this region.
I would agree that he is one of the best set shooters in the state and a class act as a student athlete, but he does not rebound, he doesn't shoot well off the dribble, he can't create his own shot, and he isn't a great ball handler. So if your offense goes inside out or you have other great players that people have to key on and leave him open he would help your team. Because he is going to knock it down if left open, but definitely not my first pick.
Wasn't saying that he wasn't a good shooter. Just stating that to say that he didn't drive any because 3's are like a layup is a little much. Kind of like a play ground legend. lol
Will be interesting to see how many times he will be left open next season when Tobler and Hill are gone. And there is not two 6-8 kids in post for teams to have to double down on.
Back will not be at Perry next season I'm sure.
Back will be back. As for best shooter I remember Proffitt at LCC can't give the % but I think he led the state from 3 point range. Also Hazard had a kid several years back who was lights out from 3 maybe a bulldog fan can give his name and stats
Breathitt had a great year
Big Hammer Wrote:Back will be back. As for best shooter I remember Proffitt at LCC can't give the % but I think he led the state from 3 point range. Also Hazard had a kid several years back who was lights out from 3 maybe a bulldog fan can give his name and stats
Proffitt 51.5%
The_Rock Wrote:MHG its a shame nobody stands beside Back in all these games hes dropped 20-30. Hard to stop a guy that hardly ever misses. He made the best move I saw alll night when he went behind his back and took his man to the rim for a layup. I have watched games for a long time and Back is the best shooter I have ever saw. I think he could drive any time he wanted, but why drive when you make 3s like they are layups?

Just saw where Letcher held Back to 2 points last night. They must have listened to Mountain Hoops Guru and had someone stand beside of him.