Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region top 10 players?
Scoring 29 pts against weak teams isn't impressive. I could score 29 versus Lee county or the school of the blind. Plus if no one else on the team gets shots that makes a big difference. Just look at Brougton from north. He is averaging 34 ppg. But if you factor in foul shots he is averaging almost 30 attempts a game
hitter Wrote:better than back? back is just probably the best shooter in the region. he didn't guard Hoskins in the region. did you watch the regional finals? you didn't think something was wrong or you didn't think perry was playing different? talked to buckhorn coach a few days after the game and he said that all perry had to do to beat them was play like they had been playing all season. do you think it is a coincidence that perry didn't run the ball and stopped going to tobler after the first quarter. if you do you are the only one and that includes your coach. and perry coach said his nephew deserved to go to state

You delusional Perry fans will make up any excuse to try and discount Buckhorn winning. So did Hatcher throw the game in 2012? What kind of head coach would throw a regional championship? Do you really think the board and PCC high school would be accepting of their head coach throwing the regional championship game? Why would he put in all of those hours with those players to just throw the game? Perry tried awful hard to win that game. Buckhorn's main goal was to let Tobler score every point he wanted and guard the perimeter. That is so obvious. Yet you PCC fans want to act like he could have beat them by himself. I know for a fact that fans were booking rooms and preparing for the state tournament, because they thought they were unstoppable. You fans making pitiful excuses for Perry losing in the regional championship is absolutely SAD!! You know Buckhorn has PCC's number when their fans have to make up these terrible excuses to make themselves feel better. No matter how many excuses you make, Buckhorn still beat the most dominating team when it counted and played in Rupp Arena.
Funny. Coach noble told me himself that if perry would have went to tobler that they had no answer so where did you get your info. And since you brought up the other game I will comment. Hatchet used 1 time out that game and didn't get off the bench and he left perry right after that. Perry had the best player in the state and hatchet told him to stand over to the side and act like a decoy. It might be all coincidental but jaysean Paige didn't think so.
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Napier being only 5'6 is putting up the same numbers as these guys and has way better percentages......

waughdaddy59 Wrote:I was watching the Powell and Lee game last night Napier only played 7 minutes and scored 29 points he literary didn't miss a shot.

Seriously?! Napier doesn't even have the best shooting percentage on his own team. On top of that, Joe Shelton, Lee County's best player and defender, didn't play last night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Seriously?! Napier doesn't even have the best shooting percentage on his own team. On top of that, Joe Shelton, Lee County's best player and defender, didn't play last night.
considering you are a Lee County fan you must have the IQ of one also. Know your stats. Napier has the best stats with the number of attempts and made, just because someone my have a higher stat they've shot and scored less. Napier scored 13 points in the first 2 and a half min the first time they played Lee and didn't play the rest of the game because the coach was resting him. The kid scored 1,000 from just his sophomore year at Powell County and didn't even start Varsity. He wanted to play JV with his teammates. The kid is a hell of a defender and can get his team to score also. It's funny how other people brag on this kid from everywhere and people in his own region don't want to talk about him. Btw he will be on WKYT Sunday at 2 for sports you all should tune in.
Even with Lee County's best scorer as you say didn't play Powell still beat them by 54 points the first time they played them. Both times with their JV team. They didn't even play their Varsity but just for a quarter lol
hitter Wrote:Funny. Coach noble told me himself that if perry would have went to tobler that they had no answer so where did you get your info. And since you brought up the other game I will comment. Hatchet used 1 time out that game and didn't get off the bench and he left perry right after that. Perry had the best player in the state and hatchet told him to stand over to the side and act like a decoy. It might be all coincidental but jaysean Paige didn't think so.

I am guessing every time PCC loses, it is because they are throwing the game? They are just too good to lose in a real game. They didn't have an answer for tobler because they didn't need an answer for him. He could not beat them by himself. Keep telling yourself that the games were thrown though.