•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County Football 2016
By the beautiful shores of Watts Creek Lake Dudley will build a powerhouse.
HighViz Wrote:Dud stays. Y'all got mills...

Who will replace Mills? Confusednicker:
E's Army Wrote:By the beautiful shores of Watts Creek Lake Dudley will build a powerhouse.

Watts Creek Lake is a catchy name Smile
I think Whitley should call Shawn Thompson.
http://www.thenewsjournal.net/details/94...5#comments is awesomeness a word? Smile
Will they be a coaching change in Whitley Co?
Bobcat4years Wrote:Will they be a coaching change in Whitley Co?

I haven't heard anything about that but you can come and eat Thanksgiving dinnerSmile
Good idea
pjdoug Wrote:I haven't heard anything about that but you can come and eat Thanksgiving dinnerSmile
This is such a great idea, I saw them fireing up a smoker getting ready to smoke some bird...See you there pj....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:This is such a great idea, I saw them fireing up a smoker getting ready to smoke some bird...See you there pj....

I want to try the smoked TurkeySmile. I hope this becomes an annual event ,and gets bigger every year Smile
This is a great idea for the community..
Bobcat4years Wrote:This is a great idea for the community..

I think so too.come on over lol
Free meal... Pjdoug have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Free meal... Pjdoug have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

same to you.Happy Thanksgiving! I think every county should start an event like this.
This is one of the best ideas that I've seen in a long time. Great community and school spirit builder. From reading the article it seems that your administrators are very genuine in their desires to strengthen the school and community bond.
pjdoug Wrote:Luke is great,but it shouldn't really hurt a school like Whitley County much to lose one player. some changes need to be made somewhere.The talent is there.

Sometimes it just takes the right coach identifying the talent on a team.
walterwhite Wrote:This is one of the best ideas that I've seen in a long time. Great community and school spirit builder. From reading the article it seems that your administrators are very genuine in their desires to strengthen the school and community bond.

Yeah,and that's a great thing to see.
Blitzer Wrote:Sometimes it just takes the right coach identifying the talent on a team.

it always takes that, and the right coach is rarely there.
walterwhite Wrote:This is one of the best ideas that I've seen in a long time. Great community and school spirit builder. From reading the article it seems that your administrators are very genuine in their desires to strengthen the school and community bond.

Principle Lawson has a great feel for the community and school. He is a huge plus. He was also a heck of a running back in his day.
E's Army Wrote:Principle Lawson has a great feel for the community and school. He is a huge plus. He was also a heck of a running back in his day.

He was one of the best Smile
Whitley has to fire PJDoug before they will be any good.
mysonis55 Wrote:Whitley has to fire PJDoug before they will be any good.

:lame::ChairHit:
I am hearing the Colonels may be getting some good news for Christmas...Could be help on the field and sideline...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:I am hearing the Colonels may be getting some good news for Christmas...Could be help on the field and sideline...

What news is that? When is that good barbecue place in Williamsburg going to open? Smile
pjdoug Wrote:What new is that? When is that good barbecue place in Williamsburg going to open? Smile
Hang in there pj don't want spoil your Christmas present, things could change but it looks good for your team...Kentucky Blue BQ should be open Monday is what I am hearing, lunch is on me if you can make it...:Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Hang in there pj don't want spoil your Christmas present, things could change but it looks good for your team...Kentucky Blue BQ should be open Monday is what I am hearing, lunch is on me if you can make it...:Clap:

I hate that I cant get the Christmas present early,but excited about the barbecue. any idea what the menu looks like? Smile
Very exciting news indeed so long as everything works out
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Very exciting news indeed so long as everything works out
Who are we getting? Smile
everything is top secret in The Burg. even the BBQ recipe Smile
I know the news And I never know anything
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next