Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County Football 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What will The Colonels look like next season? How many Starters will they lose? any up and coming Freshmen? any new faces or additions to the coaching staff? Will Hilton or Mills join? Smile
Hard to replace Woods
Biggest thing they need is defensive coach.
Not very good.
It will be hard for them to get back to .500 unless major changes are made.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Not very good.
It will be hard for them to get back to .500 unless major changes are made.

I would like to see major changes Smile
E's Army Wrote:Hard to replace Woods

They need more than a one man show.
They are a large school with solid youth programs. What happens at the varsity level?
I hear Dudley Hilton is coming down that way Wink
They have tons of kids involved in their little league program.
Replacing Luke is going to be hard, I am not optimistic about next year for the Colonels...
Football1 Wrote:They are a large school with solid youth programs. What happens at the varsity level?

not much lately Confusednicker:
Fundamentals Wrote:I hear Dudley Hilton is coming down that way Wink

is this a :truestory: ?
OldJacket Wrote:Replacing Luke is going to be hard, I am not optimistic about next year for the Colonels...

Luke is great,but it shouldn't really hurt a school like Whitley County much to lose one player. some changes need to be made somewhere.The talent is there.
pjdoug Wrote:Luke is great,but it shouldn't really hurt a school like Whitley County much to lose one player. some changes need to be made somewhere.The talent is there.

:truestory:
Dudley just purchased a huge house in Taylor County.. He and his have excellent jobs and close to lake.. Not leaving!!!
Fundamentals Wrote:I hear Dudley Hilton is coming down that way Wink

Dudley Hilton is not leaving Taylor. If he does not coach at Tayor he coaches no where else.
What is his record there?
Chappell has done a good job at Whitley and will continue to do so moving forward.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Dudley just purchased a huge house in Taylor County.. He and his have excellent jobs and close to lake.. Not leaving!!!

Whitley County is surrounded by lakesSmile
They will put in a dam at 3 point and build a lake below the skating ring if that will get Dudley there
E's Army Wrote:They will put in a dam at 3 point and build a lake below the skating ring if that will get Dudley there

:Clap:
E's Army Wrote:They will put in a dam at 3 point and build a lake below the skating ring if that will get Dudley there

That would be awesome, dam up Watts Creek...:Clap:
Whitley will be Whitley, average at best

a lake is already there when it rains Smile
TigerBlues Wrote:Whitley will be Whitley, average at best

and you will be :lame: at best
OldJacket Wrote:That would be awesome, dam up Watts Creek...:Clap:

That would be awesome for sureConfusednicker:
Hire Campbell back, a great coach!!
pjdoug Wrote:and you will be :lame: at best

Whitley :biglmao:
TigerBlues Wrote:Whitley :biglmao:

You :lame::ChairHit:
Dud stays. Y'all got mills...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8