Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42 Paintsville 23
Congrats pikeville and paintsville on two great seasons! Bring it on home boys!!!
Congratulations Pikeville mountains folks stick together I have your back and you can Marked That Down!!! And Congratulations to Paintsville I think if Kash played tonight I would how look liked a genius. Time for me to joined Pikeville bandwagon :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Now for Pikeville to go get the title. But I think if Kash plays and is healthy this game is similar to the other. Not sure if the outcome would of been the same but it would of been great to see these teams battle out healthy.
Man, what else can you really say? Still lived up to the hype. Panthers can still improve in areas. That my friends IS the scary thing.
Obviously missing possibly the best player in the state makes a difference. But congrats to Pikeville for beating who was there. Prayers for Kash and I hope to see him do big things in this state for several more years. It always pains me to see any senior go out hurt, from the biggest star in the land, to my O tackle that took 3 years to work his way into solid minutes. It's always a sad thing.
Great, great atmosphere. Paintsville did this State Semi thing right. Field was gorgeous, crowd was packed, Music blasting (kind of annoying for the visiting team, but nonetheless lol), and allowed the Pikeville kids to celebrate with classmates on the field. 1st class production by that school.

Feels great to see the Panthers heading back to state. I always said if it were to happen, I want it to be Beechwood. Be careful what you wish for? We will see.

Shout out to the Tiger players and staff. Great, great season and things are moving in a great direction. Chirico is a great coach and will have the Tigers right in thick of things next year. Hate that Kash couldn't play tonight for him. I know he has worked very hard to get where he is. Wish him well in the future as well as all the Paintsville seniors.

One more! HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Panther Thunder Wrote:Great, great atmosphere. Paintsville did this State Semi thing right. Field was gorgeous, crowd was packed, Music blasting (kind of annoying for the visiting team, but nonetheless lol), and allowed the Pikeville kids to celebrate with classmates on the field. 1st class production by that school.

Feels great to see the Panthers heading back to state. I always said if it were to happen, I want it to be Beechwood. Be careful what you wish for? We will see.

Shout out to the Tiger players and staff. Great, great season and things are moving in a great direction. Chirico is a great coach and will have the Tigers right in thick of things next year. Hate that Kash couldn't play tonight for him. I know he has worked very hard to get where he is. Wish him well in the future as well as all the Paintsville seniors.

One more! HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Sounds awesome! You know the loud music and all the festivities by opponents never bothered/bothers me. I sometimes just get envious and wish we had that kind of excitement, "backing from adminstration", and tradition to force all that to happen. I live vicariously through our opponents energy. LOL!
smoke1015 Wrote:Sounds awesome! You know the loud music and all the festivities by opponents never bothered/bothers me. I sometimes just get envious and wish we had that kind of excitement, "backing from adminstration", and tradition to force all that to happen. I live vicariously through our opponents energy. LOL!
Just all a part of it! lol

I cracked up when the chains broke and they busted out "Chain Gang"

Hate hearing about Kash having to sit out this one. He really was the backbone of this teams success. But, even though I predicted a Paintsville win, Im not certain they could have won with or without Kash. I knew Pikeville was a better team with Battaile at QB, but I didnt realize how much better they are on the defensive side of the ball since the Belfry game. Congrats to the Panthers go get em on BG! Bring one back for the east. As for Paintsville, hold your head up high, 5 years ago the football program was on the brink of extinction and last night they played for a shot at the carpet.
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Pikeville mountains folks stick together I have your back and you can Marked That Down!!! And Congratulations to Paintsville I think if Kash played tonight I would how look liked a genius. Time for me to joined Pikeville bandwagon :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
OH NO!!! Youve picked against us all year....Can't mess with the juju! LOL!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:OH NO!!! Youve picked against us all year....Can't mess with the juju! LOL!!!

kick him if he tries to get on the wagon.
BlueSky Wrote:Congrats, but little chance of beating Beechwood, since they can not kick the ball more than 20 yards on kickoff...and they fumble the ball several times a game....will have to improve on those to even be within 2 tds.... I truly hope they can make necessary changes, as we do want our mountain teams to win.....tough loss for Paintsville, but do not believe they would have won with Kash.
:thatsfunn
Which ever team won the East would have been well represented in Bowling Green.
Congrats Pikeville and coaching staff. Good luck in Bowling Green, bring the gold back to EKY. As for my Tigers, hold your heads up, you boys fought hard and didn't give up. Great season. I want to thank you Seniors for your hard work and dedication. You boys played a huge part in restoring our football program. To you underclassmen, get in the weight room and get after it. You have a lot coming back next season, you got a taste, work on taking the next step. Would have loved to have seen this game with Kash healthy. Not saying we would have won, but it would have been a completely different ballgame. Once again, congrats Pikeville, good luck in Bowling Green
Great job Pikeville on revenging a regular season loss. Work hard and together this week to bring back another title to eastern ky. This Belfry fan will be both a Belfry and Pikeville fan this week. Good luck!
Kind one of over looked in this game but thought one of the most amazing plays of the game was the 52 yd field goal by the Tiger kicker. Not certain but would have to say that longest field goal in school history & longest kicked at Memorial Field.
"Great Kick" as if anyone knows this was not school & field record would like to know who kicked one longer?
BlueSky Wrote:Congrats, but little chance of beating Beechwood, since they can not kick the ball more than 20 yards on kickoff...and they fumble the ball several times a game....will have to improve on those to even be within 2 tds.... I truly hope they can make necessary changes, as we do want our mountain teams to win.....tough loss for Paintsville, but do not believe they would have won with Kash.

Kash is good but Pikeville was just better team,they ran it on Paintsville at will,and I am not Pikeville fan.Kash wouldn't made that much of a difference.
Congrats to Pikeville and good luck in the finals...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congratulations to the Pikeville Panthers! They were the best team on the field last night! Go get them in Bowling Green!!!
Pikeville is a truly great and battle hardened team and deserves representation of the east. Nice to see that could of team work and athleticism in these two programs. Hard to say it wouldnt have been a different game without kash, but the games over and pikeville earned their keep. Congrats to the panthers on all of your wins this season, now finish it out with one
*that kind*
Scary thing is !!! Pikeville wasn't 100% last night. had several players going out with cramping due to strep and a virus!!! If these kids are healthy they have a real shot at bringing home a championship to the mountains.
Now that's its over can someone fill us in on kash ? Bruised? Torn? Acl? Mcl ? What kept him off the field ? Hope the Young man has a great experience at uk.
hunter 44 Wrote:Now that's its over can someone fill us in on kash ? Bruised? Torn? Acl? Mcl ? What kept him off the field ? Hope the Young man has a great experience at uk.

Ask his damn dad!
Football_4_Life Wrote:With Kash on that field tonight, Paintsville would be on their way to bowling green and be bringing home the hardware next Friday. Congratulations to Pikeville their impressive road win. But to say they are 2tds better with Kash is crazy. Considering in their first matchup he put the team on his back and accounted for all but one point and had 23 tackles. He's a big loss. But I hope the panthers can bring home the hardware next Friday.

One player does not make a 20 point difference in any game
Way to go Pikeyville, Great players, great fans, great coaches equals great team. I luv you Big Melon 69.
big dawg, small yard Wrote:One player does not make a 20 point difference in any game
That's true, BUT, ALOT of missed tackles last night that he wouldn't have missed, not to mention we could have used his arm and legs on offense. Like I said before, doesn't mean we would have won, but it would have a different ball game.
I guess I missed that. Why was Kash out?
Lol !!! Smart ass!!! Calm down!!! It's just a game!!!
Bunch of different rumors. Official line is sprained MCL.