Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville 11/13
Go rams !!!!
Dalton Daniel and Alex Spencer are the only ones out I know.
Not predicting anything other than week by week? No one looking ahead? Yet its the "year of the Tiger"...

This dazes and confuses me as much as my Rams season, still love it though!

In any event, I hope both teams come out as healthy as possible and one of them is in Bowling Green. Obviously I wanna see my Rams there, but would be ALMOST just as happy to see Paintsville there, great turnaround and major building block for the program under Chirico. I was one of the few that said, on the day he was hired, that he would make Paintsville relevant again. Right now its a combo of him and his staffs ability to game plan, but you cant coach what Phelps and Daniel have and its good to see Trimble finally getting some touches as well. It will be interesting to see what they do next year and especially 2017 after Phelps is gone. What kind of underclassmen numbers do the Tigers have?
2 Freshman starting on offense. 2 on defense. The starting center is a freshman so is the wide receiver #10.
Big Jugs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There are only two types. Good ole biggins and big ole goodins.
Raceland 20 Paintsville 12 . Raceland coaches put together a good game plan and the boys in orange execute it . Go have fun with this one Paintsville fans but just remember . I told you so
This season has been one to remember for Paintsville no doubt and next year will likely be a good year too. Will they be able to reload once these players are gone or will they struggle the same way Williamsburg has once this group of players graduate. I personally hope to see Paintsville continue to have good teams because it makes for a more competitive field in the eastern part of the state. Best of luck to all of the players tonight and I hope both sides are injury free.:Thumbs:
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Raceland 20 Paintsville 12 . Raceland coaches put together a good game plan and the boys in orange execute it . Go have fun with this one Paintsville fans but just remember . I told you so

We'll just tuck it away and save it for later, like a spider would do :flame: a
Monumental melons has spoken again !
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Raceland 20 Paintsville 12 . Raceland coaches put together a good game plan and the boys in orange execute it . Go have fun with this one Paintsville fans but just remember . I told you so

Rams bring the white flag & will be waving it early. Can't win not firing off the ball. Standing up & belly bumping won't cut it. Have to be physical at this point to advance.

This guy :HitWall: :ChairHit: :please::gtfo:
Like I said before. Raceland has two chances in this game. Slim and none. I hope it's an injury free game for both teams. K and K Train rolling on to next week. Tough to beat Kash and Kent! :redboxer:
In the minor league game of the week Paintsville will roll the Rams 50-12
Tomcat Pride Wrote:In the minor league game of the week Paintsville will roll the Rams 50-12

lol...Watta ya wanna bet that Paintsville's "minor league" team can kick the crap out of your not even made it to the "minor league" level yet team.

Paintsville vs. ASH-land, and my money is on Paintsville.Confusednicker:

Kash vs. O'Bryan is not even a contest...Daniels kicks his can all the way back to ASH-land with tears in his eyes.:Sad04::Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:
Baker is the best back in Eastern ky , O'Bryan is a better linebacker than Kash , he reads so much better , Kash is bigger and works really hard but Drew is better
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Baker is the best back in Eastern ky , O'Bryan is a better linebacker than Kash , he reads so much better , Kash is bigger and works really hard but Drew is better

lol....I guess that's why Kash is going to the SEC and has been recruited by every major college in the country and O'Bryan hasn't....All them danged ole experts sure are stupid, aint they??

Nice logic!!

I heard that BIG SHAM is going to turn face on Paintsville and join back up with Raceland tonight and become BIG RAM again.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol....I guess that's why Kash is going to the SEC and has been recruited by every major college in the country and O'Bryan hasn't....All them danged ole experts sure are stupid, aint they??

Nice logic!!

Sorry Bobby I didn't consult you first on my own opinion . And the ole SEC coaches have never been wrong have they ? Always get it right . And just because I say Drew is a better linebacker don't mean Kash is a bad one , I've watched both and Drew reads plays Better, Kash gets by with not reading real well because of his size and strength which won't be the case at Kentucky or any other D1 school . Kentuckys not gonna put two linebackers in front of him to keep lineman off and enable him time to read the play like Paintsville does
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:I heard that BIG SHAM is going to turn face on Paintsville and join back up with Raceland tonight and become BIG RAM again.
Even big Ram can have a bad night , won't be the case tonight . It's on like done Kong
I don't know if you have noticed but Paintsville switches from a four man to a three man front on defense. It is to keep the O line off the linebackers. Not just Kash. That's how modern defenses are set up. I guess that's why you are a football nut and not a football expert. The O'bryan kid is a very good linebacker for his size. He might be a good outside linebacker in college somewhere but in the middle he doesn't shed blockers very well but makes up for it with his speed. That will work in high school but in college you have to have speed, size, strength and that ability to find the football. If you don't see all those factors in Kash Daniels, you are blind my friend.
Really looking forward to this one tonight! This Paintsville team defiantly has their blinders on and are focusing on one game at a time! Their fully aware of their game vs Pikeville last season and how easy a team can be overlooked and what can happen when you do! No matter how it's looked at its still Raceland on the other side of the ball tonight and when have we ever known Raceland to lay down? Good luck tonight to all the boys!!
I've had Big Sham drinking cheap bourbon at the hole in the wall for three weeks. He is still mumbling something about being run over by the K-train!!
:truestory:
If I remember WKU beat UK a couple years ago and that's where obryan is going ... But that's none of my business
Paintsville 21
Ams 18
FootballGuy Wrote:If I remember WKU beat UK a couple years ago and that's where obryan is going ... But that's none of my business

Did they beat Florida, Ohio State, and South Carolina (just to name a few) too?

:popcorn:
BigMelon63 Wrote:I don't know if you have noticed but Paintsville switches from a four man to a three man front on defense. It is to keep the O line off the linebackers. Not just Kash. That's how modern defenses are set up. I guess that's why you are a football nut and not a football expert. The O'bryan kid is a very good linebacker for his size. He might be a good outside linebacker in college somewhere but in the middle he doesn't shed blockers very well but makes up for it with his speed. That will work in high school but in college you have to have speed, size, strength and that ability to find the football. If you don't see all those factors in Kash Daniels, you are blind my friend.

3 and 4 man front is not what I'm taking about Mellon head , what I said was they out two line backers in front of him now stick with me, he is 3 yards behind them which gives him more time to react . And no paitsville does not put him there the entire game. I know you think Paintsville is years beyond anyone else in football knowledge and scheming but this is high school and I'm sorry uk or any other D1 school is not gonna change their entire defense because of Kash , again just because I think Drew is a better linebacker and Baker is a better running back does not mean Kash and phelps are not good , because they are very good not not as good as the two from Ashland
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Sorry Bobby I didn't consult you first on my own opinion . And the ole SEC coaches have never been wrong have they ? Always get it right . And just because I say Drew is a better linebacker don't mean Kash is a bad one , I've watched both and Drew reads plays Better, Kash gets by with not reading real well because of his size and strength which won't be the case at Kentucky or any other D1 school . Kentuckys not gonna put two linebackers in front of him to keep lineman off and enable him time to read the play like Paintsville does

Well gosh Wally, there's the problem...Tell ya what, we'll let it slide this time.:Thumbs:
Bob Seger Wrote:Well gosh Wally, there's the problem...Tell ya what, we'll let it slide this time.:Thumbs:
Thanks Beave
Raceland beat Paintsville a couple a years ago too. It is not going to happen tonight!! Go Tigers!!! D.I.D.!!!!!:redboxer: