Poll: who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
72.73%
Mercer County
27.27%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Mercer County 11-13
Bobcat4years Wrote:Knox could be playing on thanksgiving!!!
They'll be watching Cowboys on the television.
panther nation Wrote:Which way you going??? And you say 64sur can't make up his mind:Cheerlead

I made a prediction. don't even think that I'm a panthers fan Smile
Mercer county is on a roll
rustyankle Wrote:Mercer county is on a roll

They have exceeded expectations for sure.
dos mercer have turf
No. But a very intersting baseball field.
id say it will be a mess a lot of rain this week
If Knox losses to Mercer, there will be a coaching change.. No way Mercer beats Knox!
Bobcat4years Wrote:If Knox losses to Mercer, there will be a coaching change.. No way Mercer beats Knox!

Who will they get for a coach? Mills?
:lame:
pjdoug Wrote:Who will they get for a coach? Mills?

NO WAY THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN!!! Maybe he can go to Whitley, I hear they are looking for a defensive coach...:ChairHit:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote::lame:

NO WAY THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN!!! Maybe he can go to Whitley, I hear they are looking for a defensive coach...:ChairHit:

maybe Whitley will take him and your coach can join the Bell County staff Confusednicker:
:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:maybe Whitley will take him and your coach can join the Bell County staff Confusednicker:

:booo:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I think Knox is in for a very tough game. Mercer has been on a roll and is a better team that most on here give them credit for. Knox has yet to prove themselves in the playoffs. I see this game as a toss up that can go either way.
KNOX wins by 7
PRIDE101 Wrote:We have to go to Wayne, and prove something. Thanksgiving is after we do something we have not done.

Rock may have something to say about that
Panthers are peaking right time of year. They are playing good football.
rock will be going to mercer next week

panthers get ready for basketball
I hope rock is coming to knox next week
im going to predict knox centrals defense pitches a shutout this week again will make three weeks in a row we don't give up any points go panthers
former Wrote:rock will be going to mercer next week

Dude why dont you leave to football talk to the big boys and you just take your toys and plays some place else...and...:gtfo:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
knox fan Wrote:im going to predict knox centrals defense pitches a shutout this week again will make three weeks in a row we don't give up any points go panthers

The defense is playing lights out.. but three straight that a tall order but do hope your right...:Cheerlead
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Knox may win but it won't be a big margin
On road at mercer and may also get beat after long bus trip
Knox is the better team, but will they shake the playoff wins, monkey. I will go with Knox in a close one, this week!
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Rock may have something to say about that

Go Rockets!
former Wrote:rock will be going to mercer next week

Which balls do you get ready for?
panther nation Wrote:Dude why dont you leave to football talk to the big boys and you just take your toys and plays some place else...and...:gtfo:

toysConfusednicker:
Knox is a big match up problem for mercer.
Knox central by 14 if they show up and play like they have been of late
Knox Central 28-14
Who wins this game depends on which knox central team shows up. You just never know with them.