Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Mercer County 11-13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought?
Knox is the better team, but can they make it to the big game? I think so, Knox wins.
Knox Central would be disappointing if they did not destroy Mercer County. Knox Central is way better than Mercer County.
I've seen both teams play and I tjink it's going to be a good one. Mercer has a ton of team speed and their QB is very efficient. They tackle low and have two ends who are very nice players. KC is playing lights out and have some studs who will make life difficult for the Mercer RBs. I'm going to take Panthers in a close one.
Knox Central is rolling at the right time. Confusedinglepar

Knox Central 49
Mercer County 14
Not close ... Panthers by 35,
if we go in there and play like we have been it want be close 35 to 14
the last to games our defense has pitched a shutout keep it going defense and good luck
Knox Central.
Knox Central
Panthers defense is the heart and soul of this team. Their defense hasn't allowed any po ok nts in the last 2games. If they keep playing defense like this they are going to be a hard out for any team.
We go to regional finals, then have to prove we can win the big game. That is the bottom line.
if im right if we win the region we will get to host the semi final game
Panthers by 16
Knox Central 28-14
Much easier road to the state semis this year. No Boyle county in the way anymore! I'll take Knox in this one. Then after that, let's see if Knox can finally get over the hump.
knox fan Wrote:if im right win the region we will get to host the semi final game

Yes your right.. whom ever wins our region host the semi...:Cheerlead
Knox could be playing on thanksgiving!!!
We have to go to Wayne, and prove something. Thanksgiving is after we do something we have not done.
Knox 36 Mercer 28.
Knox played a very good schedule they have a shot to advancing a long ways in 4A
I like Knox.
Panthers 35-14
No need talking about Region until we take care of business here. Mercer went from 0-5 to 6-0. They beat Clay as badly as us and played Wayne as well or better than we did. This is not a team to look past or we will enjoying a long drive home.
that's true I remember them coming down here and whipping our butts a few years ago
Hoping for Mercer. Afraid it will be KC
Football1 Wrote:No need talking about Region until we take care of business here. Mercer went from 0-5 to 6-0. They beat Clay as badly as us and played Wayne as well or better than we did. This is not a team to look past or we will enjoying a long drive home.

Go Titans!
pjdoug Wrote:Knox Central 28-14

pjdoug Wrote:Go Titans!

Which way you going??? And you say 64sur can't make up his mind:Cheerlead
Pulling for the Panthers, met several nice fans from that program over the years. I think Knox's tough regular season schedule should have the Panthers peaking at the right time.

Knox Central 42
Mercer County 20
Knox 21-7
Pages: 1 2