Poll: Paintsville @ Fairview 10-9-15
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
66.67%
Fairview
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Fairview 10-9-15
With all those dangerous fellas at this ball game they may need to call in the National Guard.
Lotsa big talk here, good fun, just keep thread updated for all of us who can't be there.
This may throw some of you off, bc it actually involves the game that thread is title for....

Will there be a live video feed of this game? I know koolhits1057 will broadcast it, but Id loke to watch it and due to some sick youngsters I wont be able to attend sadly.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:This may throw some of you off, bc it actually involves the game that thread is title for....

Will there be a live video feed of this game? I know koolhits1057 will broadcast it, but Id loke to watch it and due to some sick youngsters I wont be able to attend sadly.
It was in the paper Scotty check today's independent I don't remember
Jeez. I wish I'd been reading this thread all week. This stuff is gold.

I gotta hand it to you guys. When I read "cross between Keith Whitley and Beeper from Mr. Cartoon", I spit water out my nose. That's maybe the greatest thing I've ever read, without even looking at the picture it refers to. All you can do is tip your hat to that one.

(And the Northern Kentucky people reading this? Don't even ask who those people are.)
Fairview's getting slammed. Game was out of their hands before it started
I want my five dollars back.
Ramcat77 Wrote:I want my five dollars back.

Score, please.
Paintsville 18-0 ... Paintsville just scored again but play brought it back to 47 because of a interference not for sure about that call
It was a horrible call.
Tigers 24-0 just scored on a 55 yd return.
24-0 5:43 to go in the 2nd
So many flags right now
As i said, if Paintsville gets a 2 score lead, the rutt is on. Fairview offense is enemic. Sounds like Pville is playing man and ponning their LBs ears back. Fairview showing signs of life, 3 consecutive 1st downs.
Washington is the only kid showing some effort on this defense.
Paintsville 32-0 Airview ...... 1st half ... Kent phelps 3 tds and Morris with 1 td and 1 td from Silas stambo on defense from 55 yards out
Phelps w 207 yards rushing and 3 tds in the first half. Fairview isnt very good, Paintsville continuing to prove themselves.
Paintsville 32-6 Fairview comes out and gets a touchdown looked a lot better on that drive ....
As expected.
paintsville 32-12 Fairview... both teams having trouble with the 2 pt conversions
Paintsville Scores again 38-12
Looks like my score prediction was almost spot on.
Paintsville giving up 12 a game and Fairview over 30. Some things hold true.
What was the final score ?
38-12