Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Fairview 10-9-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The undefeated Tigers travel to Westwood for the opening game of district play for what some people have called the "Super District" in 1A football. Who wins this one?
Paintsville by 17
Paintsville by 21.
This game will be largely decided by how well Fairview decides to play.
Until yesterday I thought fairview had a shot at a upset but not now !!!!! Paintsville by 15
Paintsville 42
Fairview 21
I'm going with the Tigers. I think Fairview will keep it close early, but the Tigers pull away in the 2nd Half.

Paintsville - 34
Fairview - 14
Paintsville by 15
Paintsville by 3 TD's.
Hope Fairview win of the Paintsville golden eagles
Paintsville 48

Fairview 17
28-14 Tigers
Im with Pupaw. They'll keep it close early on, but the Tigers will do what they want with them down the stretch.

Tigers by 20+
Paintville 42 - Fairview 20
Paintsville 34
Fair view. 26
For Fairview to have a chance they must give QB time to throw and keep that Fast pace to try to wear down Paintsville.
Paintsville by 3+ tds.
Blue/Red Wrote:Hope Fairview win of the Paintsville golden eagles

Hey Yoda , on the Eagle thread stay you
Always_A_Lion Wrote:This game will be largely decided by how well Fairview decides to play.

Fairview can decide whatever they want to decide, they are in for a smackdown.
Fairview on a dry field can really throw the football around. Paintsville is good but fairview isn't a easy out.
Fairview has some good talent but Paintsville has a lot of momentum and seems to be playing with a chip on their shoulder. At home I think Fairview will play closer than most think with Paintsville pulling away in the second half.

Paintsville 42
Fairview 20
On another note at this point in the season don't believe the region goes through our district as most had thought at the beginning of the season. Paris has been quietly blowing teams away and they have only given up 40 points all season.

6-0 Bishop Brossert has had a storybook season and their only loss of the season may come from Paris in a few weeks. Come play off time none of the teams in our district should sleep on either of these teams or the region very well may run through district 5.
After breaking down the film on HUDL I'll say Paintsville TIGERS 57
Fairview Eagles 20
Fairview gets 20 points for home field advantage. Lack of defense gives up 57.
Orange Blaze Wrote:On another note at this point in the season don't believe the region goes through our district as most had thought at the beginning of the season. Paris has been quietly blowing teams away and they have only given up 40 points all season.

6-0 Bishop Brossert has had a storybook season and their only loss of the season may come from Paris in a few weeks. Come play off time none of the teams in our district should sleep on either of these teams or the region very well may run through district 5.

Idk Blaze. Looking at the schedules, Paris' best win is against either 4-3 4A Holmes and 1A 4-2 Pineville. Paintsville holds wins against 1A 5-2 Pikeville and 4A 3-4 Bourbon County. Pikeville just thumped 1A 5-2 Hazard and holds a 49-12 win over 5A 4-3 Letcher County Central they also took Paintsville into over time. Raceland's best win is over 3A 4-2 Lawrence County and 4A 4-3 Greenup County they also took Ohio Division 5 power Lucaville Valley down to the wire. Imo, Paintsville, Raceland, Pikeville, and even possibly Hazard and Fairview, are all stronger than Paris. They just havent played the schedule the teams in the East have.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Idk Blaze. Looking at the schedules, Paris' best win is against either 4-3 4A Holmes and 1A 4-2 Pineville. Paintsville holds wins against 1A 5-2 Pikeville and 4A 3-4 Bourbon County. Pikeville just thumped 1A 5-2 Hazard and holds a 49-12 win over 5A 4-3 Letcher County Central they also took Paintsville into over time. Raceland's best win is over 3A 4-2 Lawrence County and 4A 4-3 Greenup County they also took Ohio Division 5 power Lucaville Valley down to the wire. Imo, Paintsville, Raceland, Pikeville, and even possibly Hazard and Fairview, are all stronger than Paris. They just havent played the schedule the teams in the East have.

But I dont think any of them are good enough to over look anyone.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Idk Blaze. Looking at the schedules, Paris' best win is against either 4-3 4A Holmes and 1A 4-2 Pineville. Paintsville holds wins against 1A 5-2 Pikeville and 4A 3-4 Bourbon County. Pikeville just thumped 1A 5-2 Hazard and holds a 49-12 win over 5A 4-3 Letcher County Central they also took Paintsville into over time. Raceland's best win is over 3A 4-2 Lawrence County and 4A 4-3 Greenup County they also took Ohio Division 5 power Lucaville Valley down to the wire. Imo, Paintsville, Raceland, Pikeville, and even possibly Hazard and Fairview, are all stronger than Paris. They just havent played the schedule the teams in the East have.

Last year everyone had the same criticisms about Williamsburg's strength of schedule and they were one point away from winning a state title. I'm not saying that Paris will have the type of season that Williamsburg had but when a team is playing hot and they believe they can win then they are capable of beating anyone on any given night.
If Paintsville doesn't make it to Bowling Green, it will be because Pikeville will get them in the tournament. I think that Paintsville is slightly better than Pikeville, but its tough to beat a team like they have three times consecutively. Wishing best of luck to both teams but Paintsville has something to prove and i think they'll pull through in the end
Back to the game at hand, I think this could be an interesting game especially if Paintsville overlooks Fairview. Fairview has some good talent, I'm just not sure if they have the strength up front to hang with the tigers for 4 quarters. This is a good week for Raceland to be open and I am sure there will be a lot of Orange on hand at Mossy Bottom Friday night to watch both of their district opponents.
Paintsville.
Defense win this big. :Cheerlead

Paintsville 49
Fairview 14
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6