Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region favorite 2015-16
killerb Wrote:First of all I never put a bulls eye on Knott.... a simple reply that KCC beat Breathitt 22 last night (also beat Johnson Central by 9, both games at JC).... Knott has along way to go to be the team they are capable of being...Coach Honeycutt would tell you the same thing...Sorry we are not Experts like you! Go Lady Patriots!

I don't think I said I was an expert, plus I'm not as old as you Smile I'm trying to have fun with it and still enjoy a good debate.
I think if you read some of the earlier posts with people asking whether anyone can compete with Knott and saying they are "head and shoulders" above everyone else, that puts a bullseye on them. The boys had one the last few years and survived/thrived. It doesn't always work out that way though, as I'm sure you know.
HCS Wrote:I don't think I said I was an expert, plus I'm not as old as you Smile I'm trying to have fun with it and still enjoy a good debate.
I think if you read some of the earlier posts with people asking whether anyone can compete with Knott and saying they are "head and shoulders" above everyone else, that puts a bullseye on them. The boys had one the last few years and survived/thrived. It doesn't always work out that way though, as I'm sure you know.

It does when you pull out your special forces. Fatpat brings in the best.

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
If coach Honeybutt thought that he had a quality team he would schedule more than 4 games outside of the 14th region. And KCC wouldn't be playing Xmas tournys in Berea and Hazard. They got taters all over KY.
Come get some.
Cheezy Wrote:If coach Honeybutt thought that he had a quality team he would schedule more than 4 games outside of the 14th region. And KCC wouldn't be playing Xmas tournys in Berea and Hazard. They got taters all over KY.
Come get some.

[Image:

]

cheezer, as long as we send all the 14th region teams back home with a whoopin, we'll be happier that a fat kid in a tootsie roll factory. plus, ole fatpat can't hardly handle them long plane rides.

More mash taters please!
if beating 14th region teams is all you
And coach Honeybutt are trying to do
Then it should be a good season for ya.
All I'm saying is that if you ever want any meat
With them taters KCC is gonna have to leave
That little 14th region pond.
It's Coach Honeycutt not Honeybutt and no one has said that KCC is a state power. They are supposed to be the favorite in the 14th but we know that regional favorites don't always win. It would be great if they do. So Cheezy ease up on the Lady Pats and Coach Honeycutt. Cheer for your team who ever that is. Good luck to you and yours!!😀
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/r5etp.jpg] Bolz,ole Fatpat likes meat with his taters too! Shabab! Ladypats be rolling through the 14th like a tater truck on I75,wide open baby!!! There's still some room in the pool if you want to jump in! More mash taters please!!!
World B Free Wrote:It's Coach Honeycutt not Honeybutt and no one has said that KCC is a state power. They are supposed to be the favorite in the 14th but we know that regional favorites don't always win. It would be great if they do. So Cheezy ease up on the Lady Pats and Coach Honeycutt. Cheer for your team who ever that is. Good luck to you and yours!!😀

Free I'm not knocking KCC at all. I'm sure coach Honeybutt has a fine team. I'm sure that they will post another outstanding 20+ win season. I'm just stating the fact that the superb record that they will undoubtedly display this year
Is almost entirely against 14th region teams. I think that if coach Honeybutt really thought that he had a talented team he would challenge them more. That's all I'm saying.
Cheezy Wrote:Free I'm not knocking KCC at all. I'm sure coach Honeybutt has a fine team. I'm sure that they will post another outstanding 20+ win season. I'm just stating the fact that the superb record that they will undoubtedly display this year
Is almost entirely against 14th region teams. I think that if coach Honeybutt really thought that he had a talented team he would challenge them more. That's all I'm saying.

[Image:

]

All I can say is sit back and enjoy the ride. By the way, we have pretty good cheese in our concession. Straight from jones fork.

More mash taters please!
Cheezy Wrote:Free I'm not knocking KCC at all. I'm sure coach Honeybutt has a fine team. I'm sure that they will post another outstanding 20+ win season. I'm just stating the fact that the superb record that they will undoubtedly display this year
Is almost entirely against 14th region teams. I think that if coach Honeybutt really thought that he

had a talented team he would challenge them more. That's all I'm saying.

You are either a bad speller or cannot read. It's Honeycutt not Honeybutt. Are you saying this to be disrespectful? They will be challenged by the teams they have to beat in order to win the 14th region. They will get challenges all throughout their season WYMT, Berea and Hazard tourney.You probably either dislike the Lady Pat or their Coach. Once again good luck to you and your team this year!!
[Image: http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m61cysdQfk1qgtjf8.gif] Wowza! Trying to get the transfer paperwork done has just about got ole Fatpat wore out! One tater obstacle after the other bolz! I don't know how Cordia got so many eligible at one time,wait...they didn't bolz! Lady Pats be rollin! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/rhc3i.gif] Double wowza! Same response baby from everybody! Speechless! Ladypats be loaded up and and ready to roll out in short bus style! More mash taters please!!!
I don't have a thing against the lady pats or their coach. Wouldn't know any of them or him if I saw them. I just keep reading how great they are on here and how much they like taters. Maybe the watered down schedule will not be a factor come March. I would rather test my team against better competition than beat up on lesser opponents all season. That's all I'm saying. One things for sure...we will find out soon. Best of luck!
Cheezy Wrote:I don't have a thing against the lady pats or their coach. Wouldn't know any of them or him if I saw them. I just keep reading how great they are on here and how much they like taters. Maybe the watered down schedule will not be a factor come March. I would rather test my team against better competition than beat up on lesser opponents all season. That's all I'm saying. One things for sure...we will find out soon. Best of luck!

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
Just looking at their schedule they play regional favorites out of the 13,15 and 16th not to mention they play the top teams in their own region. That's what makes Bluegrassrivals so good you can post what you think and believe in, and you are right only time will tell about their schedule. I hope it works for them. They haven't been to the state tournament in 10 year. Good luck to all the teams!!!
World B Free Wrote:Just looking at their schedule they play regional favorites out of the 13,15 and 16th not to mention they play the top teams in their own region. That's what makes Bluegrassrivals so good you can post what you think and believe in, and you are right only time will tell about their schedule. I hope it works for them. They haven't been to the state tournament in 10 year. Good luck to all the teams!!!

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
Cheezy Wrote:I don't have a thing against the lady pats or their coach. Wouldn't know any of them or him if I saw them. I just keep reading how great they are on here and how much they like taters. Maybe the watered down schedule will not be a factor come March. I would rather test my team against better competition than beat up on lesser opponents all season. That's all I'm saying. One things for sure...we will find out soon. Best of luck!

[Image:

] Schedule not watered down much bruh! Just got to have a little water to help get the taters down every now and then! Wowza! More mash taters please!!!
World B Free Wrote:Just looking at their schedule they play regional favorites out of the 13,15 and 16th not to mention they play the top teams in their own region. That's what makes Bluegrassrivals so good you can post what you think and believe in, and you are right only time will tell about their schedule. I hope it works for them. They haven't been to the state tournament in 10 year. Good luck to all the teams!!!
Help me find a 16th region team on your schedule. There isn't one. Your lone 13th region team is Harlan Co. They finished 10th in the region last year at 11-14. Probably will finish a little better this year but Harlan CITY is the clear cut favorite in the 13th. And they are not on coach Honeybutt's schedule. Your lone 15th opponent is Prestonsburg. They did finish just above .500 last year at 16-14. They are not by any stretch the favorite in the 15th this year. Probably more like 5th or 6th. The hazard tourny and the Berea tourny are good tournaments I'm sure but there will be more cupcakes than taters in both of them.
Again...all I'm saying is that KCC has a weak schedule and most coaches who think they have a good team want to prepare them for the post season by playing against better competition at least a few times during the year. I don't see that with KCC's schedule. This schedule is designed to put up 20+ wins not to prepare for region.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/rvuz7.jpg] Double wowza! Ole Fatpat knows it ain't easy being cheezy baby! Just jump on the Patriot bandwagon and enjoy the ride! Lady Pats will be ready come region time bolz and Lay Pats are loaded! Open invitation right here to join Patriot Nation! And it's H-O-N-E-Y-C-U-T-T baby! More mash taters please!!!
Cheezy I would like to know who your team is and what their schedule looks like.
I don't think Coach Honeycutt has been posting that his team is unbeatable or regional champs. Good thing is that the region isn't won on
this form. I'm riding in a car and hit the post sign by mistake. I hope all the Lady Pat fans keep posting no matter what is posted by anyone else about them. I wish the Lady Pats and Coaching staff good luck on the up coming season. This is my last post about schedules. If playing better teams makes you better why don't teams that finish last year end and year out win the region. Based on what you say Cheezy.
free -
Good luck to your Lady Pats this year. I'm sure Honeybutt will have them playing at their best from start to finish. I look forward to watching them If the opportunity arises.
Cheezy Wrote:free -
Good luck to your Lady Pats this year. I'm sure Honeybutt will have them playing at their best fro start to finish. I look forward to watching them If the opportunity arises.

Wow! Cheezy, what's your problem? Did Coach beat you ,and you can't get over it? Tell us who your team is, and maybe we can work something out, to get you on the schedule. CUTT the bull and show respect to a person's name!
Pipe down lady pat fans. I will Make sure my spellcheck is turned on in the future. Again, every time I get on here I'm reading about how great the lady pats are....So I go and look at their schedule expecting to see some good competition on there. What I see is 18 out of 21 games are against teams in the 14th. I know coaches who think they have a good team will put a handful of games in there that are against superior opponents. What I'm asking is this....If KCC is the favorite in the 14th then which games on the schedule are the ones against better competition. The only two explanations my small brain can come up with are...
It's either the coach wants to ensure a lot of wins or he is not as confident as the fans on this thread are. Which one do ya think it is?
Cheezy Wrote:Pipe down lady pat fans. I will Make sure my spellcheck is turned on in the future. Again, every time I get on here I'm reading about how great the lady pats are....So I go and look at their schedule expecting to see some good competition on there. What I see is 18 out of 21 games are against teams in the 14th. I know coaches who think they have a good team will put a handful of games in there that are against superior opponents. What I'm asking is this....If KCC is the favorite in the 14th then which games on the schedule are the ones against better competition. The only two explanations my small brain can come up with are...
It's either the coach wants to ensure a lot of wins or he is not as confident as the fans on this thread are. Which one do ya think it is?

[Image: http://www.johnlund.com/Images/Smart-Pill-Brain.jpg] There you go Cheezy! Wowza! Ole Fatpat likes the schedule and you have cold and hot taters on it! Ole Fatpat is all about Patriot spirit but you keep disrespecting! Don't be a hater,be a tater! :1: More mash taters please!!!
my preseason top 5

1. Powell
2. KCC
3. Leslie
4. Jackson City
5. Jenkins

Other teams that could easily slide into top 5 include Breathitt, Letcher, and Owsley

Good luck to all the teams this season.
Top 5 going into the season are:
  1. 1. Leslie 2. Powell 3.Knott 4.Letcher 5.Breathitt
Outside looking in imo:Jenkins,Owsley,and then Jackson City. Leslie will be surprising several teams this year and may be possibly as good or better than last year.
We will see early, Knott and Leslie play at Leslie December 5th.
The Weatherman Wrote:my preseason top 5

1. Powell
2. KCC
3. Leslie
4. Jackson City
5. Jenkins

Other teams that could easily slide into top 5 include Breathitt, Letcher, and Owsley

Good luck to all the teams this season.

SNOWPIERCER Wrote:Top 5 going into the season are:
  1. 1. Leslie 2. Powell 3.Knott 4.Letcher 5.Breathitt
Outside looking in imo:Jenkins,Owsley,and then Jackson City. Leslie will be surprising several teams this year and may be possibly as good or better than last year.
[Image: http://cdn.meme.am/instances/26305772.jpg] Ole Weatherman and Snowpiercer high as Billy! SMH! #HighTrippy If you want a real tater high,Jump on the Patriot bandwagon! More mash taters please!!!
1. Knott
2. Leslie
3. Breathitt
4. Powell
5. Jackson City

It's starting to become a drought for Perry. What is the status of girl's basketball in Perry county?