Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 49 Whitley County 22
pjdoug Wrote:I wasn't able to get on here.yes the program is still going down so let the air out of your head.you beat a cupcake and strutting like a rooster.

:biglmao:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Not even a cupcake. More like a suzie q.

Or a Ding Dong!!
Confusednicker:

pjdoug Wrote:I wont disagree:igiveup:

Cannot believe you have turned against your team!!

Madness Wrote:I thought Bells defense was great. They held Woods to under 20 yards rushing. Most of Whitley fans said he would keep them in game. On another note you guys are horrible fans. Before the game you said close and may win and now proven wrong you say you are a cupcake. Glad you are Whitley fans. Those in stands are great just you social gurus on here need to go coach. By the way PJ some of Bells fans were chanting for you and Gut last night, did you here it?

I heard the same thing, and asked if any fans saw them. Nobody knew what they looked like, they were just SCREAMING for them in general.
Bell did a great job on Woods. Whitley has regressed. Bell jumped on them early and they wilted.
Lol no Whitley is a "cupcake"? You are a joke
Now*
Any word on the young man that got hurt ?
Objective Wrote:Any word on the young man that got hurt ?

Yes any word on the young fellow our prayers are with him all the way from LogMountain!!
I hadn't heard about any injuries. Sure hope he is okay
Jenkins for us hurt his ankle... High ankle Sprain.. Be back in a couple of weeks
Ah how sweet of you all to think of me and pj. To bad I wasn't there long. I always enjoy looking at Bell people. It's one of the funny thing to do while watching the annual beatdown.
Madness Wrote:I thought Bells defense was great. They held Woods to under 20 yards rushing. Most of Whitley fans said he would keep them in game. On another note you guys are horrible fans. Before the game you said close and may win and now proven wrong you say you are a cupcake. Glad you are Whitley fans. Those in stands are great just you social gurus on here need to go coach. By the way PJ some of Bells fans were chanting for you and Gut last night, did you here it?

When you have watched what we have over the past 10 years and you will with what Bell has coming up you will find yourself having the same attitude.
Hell I didn't even send my kids to Whitley but I'll always be an alumni and follower. They'll be playing in a couple of years but it won't be there unless some changed happen. It's like I said in the Mboro game thread, I spoke my peace and won't say anymore. It's crazy to think doing the same thing over and over will provide different results. You'll see how we feel in a few years.
I however will never stop trolling Bell fans. It's just too fun.

I'm a great fan and you're a :lame: idiot.I can count on one hand how many games I've missed in the last quarter century.there's no reason whatsoever that Whitley County shouldn't be as good or better than any school in Eastern Kentucky.

I didn't "hear" it.
Granny Bear Wrote:Or a Ding Dong!!
Confusednicker:

Cannot believe you have turned against your team!!

I heard the same thing, and asked if any fans saw them. Nobody knew what they looked like, they were just SCREAMING for them in general.

I never turn against my team.my team is playing like a bunch of cream puffs.I dont sugar coat.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ah how sweet of you all to think of me and pj. To bad I wasn't there long. I always enjoy looking at Bell people. It's one of the funny thing to do while watching the annual beatdown.

I'm glad they thought of us. I love Bell County people that haven't got the big head and floated away Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I'm glad they thought of us. I love Bell County people that haven't got the big head and floated away Smile

Bell County people "that"

I love the grammar game Smile
Will someone please find out how the kid from Whitley co is doing ?
HCS Wrote:Bell County people "that"

I love the grammar game Smile

:oooo:
Objective Wrote:Will someone please find out how the kid from Whitley co is doing ?

He is fine. Released from hospital Friday night.
Whitley is just not physical enough to compete with teams like Bell and Corbin. They have to get stronger up front. Bell's backs were running through massive holes. Bell was able to bottle Woods up because they were pushing Whitley's line into the backfield.
E's Army Wrote:Whitley is just not physical enough to compete with teams like Bell and Corbin. They have to get stronger up front. Bell's backs were running through massive holes. Bell was able to bottle Woods up because they were pushing Whitley's line into the backfield.

sad but true.
Weight room and attitude is the answer.
Bell county is a pretty good team this year humfleet is quite the ball player I look for him to lead the team really well to who knows they will determine what they do.