Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 49 Whitley County 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Wow
One of these days my Colonels will have that "special team". Maybe next year.
Congrats to Bell. Way to much for Colonels tonight.
And should have been worse, Whitley left their varsity in against bell jv for last score lol. Good condidence booster I guess
Congrats Bell County :popcorn:
Yikes. Didn't see it being that bad
Guess the defense still isn't fixed.
Congrats Bell
Bell getting better every week good show for the Bobcats. Defense really looked good. Much improved
:hilarious:

panther nation Wrote:Guess the defense still isn't fixed.
Congrats Bell
I was updated Granny Bear on this game in the first half and she told me to quit updated the scores. So I quit Confusednicker: just kidding Granny Bear having a little dun. :popcorn:
Biggest first half ass kicking ive ever laid eyes on. Just the worst overall half in any sport, for any team, for any players I have ever seen. Im still wondering if Whitley knows they have a game against Bell. If there was any question if this game was important to Whitley, from the looks of it, apparently not.
And so it continues.
Bell County just scored again
Bell keeps getting better. Great game in all 3 phases of the game for the first 22 minutes. With 8 seconds gone in the 2nd quarter bobcats were up 35-0.
Where is pj? Is Bell's program still going down? That is what some people keep saying on here? Great job Bobcats!!!!!!
64SUR Wrote:I was updated Granny Bear on this game in the first half and she told me to quit updated the scores. So I quit Confusednicker: just kidding Granny Bear having a little dun. :popcorn:

what?
Confusednicker:

You keep on having fun!!
Every time Humfleet found a seam he ran away from Whitley. It looked like he was playing against a JV team. Woods was working his butt off but there was no help. Only concern for Bell is the lack of numbers. Why are the kids not playing football there any more? They have tons of quality just not many kids. This concern is towards next year.
They fired a coach after a win 3 weeks ago for giving up to many points I wonder who gets the blame now. I guess they can just blame the old D coach for this one to.
E's Army Wrote:Every time Humfleet found a seam he ran away from Whitley. It looked like he was playing against a JV team. Woods was working his butt off but there was no help. Only concern for Bell is the lack of numbers. Why are the kids not playing football there any more? They have tons of quality just not many kids. This concern is towards next year.

ThT is the travel team. They only travel with so many. Most of the freshman are not on travel team. Left maybe 12-15 at home?
Bell must have played well.
Colonel Wrote:They fired a coach after a win 3 weeks ago for giving up to many points I wonder who gets the blame now. I guess they can just blame the old D coach for this one to.

Here you go again, Bell County is no Middlesboro. That is how you explain it. Bell is much better than most give them credit for.
Didn't quite understand leaving the Varsity in the whole game against our JV. Whitley should have let their second string get a little playing time.
Hey Gut great job closing that other thread. You are a clown!!!
E's Army Wrote:Every time Humfleet found a seam he ran away from Whitley. It looked like he was playing against a JV team. Woods was working his butt off but there was no help. Only concern for Bell is the lack of numbers. Why are the kids not playing football there any more? They have tons of quality just not many kids. This concern is towards next year.

They don't dress everybody on away games numbers are fine. They have as many if not more as when Dudley was there.
YoFather100 Wrote:Hey Gut great job closing that other thread. You are a clown!!!

Gut may very well be a clown, but I believe you are accusing him in error.

After the games on Friday night, I usually go through and try to clean up the thread by moving the "updates". It makes it easier to find those threads that are listing the ending score. I moved half a dozen or so last night, so perhaps I did that inadvertently. I just checked the moved topics, and everything that I moved was titled as an "update" thread.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Where is pj? Is Bell's program still going down? That is what some people keep saying on here? Great job Bobcats!!!!!!

I wasn't able to get on here.yes the program is still going down so let the air out of your head.you beat a cupcake and strutting like a rooster.
Colonel Wrote:They fired a coach after a win 3 weeks ago for giving up to many points I wonder who gets the blame now. I guess they can just blame the old D coach for this one to.

to?
Not even a cupcake. More like a suzie q.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Not even a cupcake. More like a suzie q.

I wont disagree:igiveup:
I thought Bells defense was great. They held Woods to under 20 yards rushing. Most of Whitley fans said he would keep them in game. On another note you guys are horrible fans. Before the game you said close and may win and now proven wrong you say you are a cupcake. Glad you are Whitley fans. Those in stands are great just you social gurus on here need to go coach. By the way PJ some of Bells fans were chanting for you and Gut last night, did you here it?
Pages: 1 2