•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Belfry 9/18
EKUAlum05 Wrote:After watching video and looking into the numbers I am ready for my official pick:

Tug Valley Regional All-Stars 31
Big Sandy Regional All-Stars 17

Close game that Belfry ices late. Derek Wellman has a huge drive late at FB and X Willis breaks a long TD run at some point.

I'll give you my official pick after the game.
BelfryPride Wrote:1 glimmer of light in the last 15 years of this rivalry and Pikeville thinks they're back. We'll see in a little over 24 hours.

Revenge is sweet! Can't wait for this one...this time its on The Creek!

glimmer of light? they lit your a$$ up Confusednicker:
Last year, I predicted the Panthers were going to sink the Somali Pirates, and everybody laughed at me. It made the Pikeville victory that much sweeter.
Westside Wrote:I'll give you my official pick after the game.

Come on man... haha
pjdoug Wrote:glimmer of light? they lit your a$$ up Confusednicker:

Not really...It wasn't a 40 point win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Come on man... haha

I had posted a different post, but I thought it was smarta$$ish so I edited it. It was meant as a joke.
Belfry-28
Pikeville-27

Finally get to see a close game at CAM Stadium. Joked with Belfry0304 earlier this week
that the closest Belfry game I've ever seen was a 21pt deficit.......hoping things stay exciting!
Pirates by 14 ������
BelfryPride Wrote:Not really...It wasn't a 40 point win

same thing. it was a 1 A school.
Chadrick124 Wrote:Am i missing something?

Belfry was a huge favorite last year and they made sure Pikeville wouldn't cash in on the opportunity to pull the upset. No way Pikeville could have dominated the line of scrimmage last year, and they won't this year either.
Westside Wrote:I had posted a different post, but I thought it was smarta$$ish so I edited it. It was meant as a joke.

I would rather read the other version :biggrin:
WideRight05 Wrote:Belfry was a huge favorite last year and they made sure Pikeville wouldn't cash in on the opportunity to pull the upset. No way Pikeville could have dominated the line of scrimmage last year, and they won't this year either.

Does this contain a subliminal message? :biglmao:
Have a feeling there's going to be alot of Crow served up cold Friday night
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WideRight05 Wrote:Belfry should win this one easily just like they did last year.

Lol! Yeah, gimmee some of that peach wine your drinkin' too.:Clap:
Close game till halftime...Belfry pulls away in the second half...28-14
Yes it is allowed but double teaming on a cut block is not. Going high and low at the same time can get you thrown out of the game.
proud44pirate Wrote:Yes it is allowed but double teaming on a cut block is not. Going high and low at the same time can get you thrown out of the game.
It was done legally last year. For someone to say it is chickensh*t is to say they wouldn't support it if their own coaches did it and I guarantee you, if that was something the Belfry coaches thought would help their gameplan against any team, they would do it in a heartbeat. Best of luck to all and prayers for an injury free game
PHSForever Wrote:It was done legally last year. For someone to say it is chickensh*t is to say they wouldn't support it if their own coaches did it and I guarantee you, if that was something the Belfry coaches thought would help their gameplan against any team, they would do it in a heartbeat. Best of luck to all and prayers for an injury free game

You got that right.
Will this game be on T.V?
pjdoug Wrote:Will this game be on T.V?

Yes. EKBtv. Bring it up on the net. Not sure about that station in Hazard.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Yes. EKBtv. Bring it up on the net. Not sure about that station in Hazard.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
Come on to the game PJDoug. I will buy you a ticket. Maybe even get you a hot dog and pop.
proud44pirate Wrote:Come on to the game PJDoug. I will buy you a ticket. Maybe even get you a hot dog and pop.

and make me walk the plank?lol
BelfryPride Wrote:Have a feeling there's going to be alot of Crow served up cold Friday night

Whatever crow is served up cannot amount to 1% of the crow served up last year.Confusednicker:
proud44pirate Wrote:Come on to the game PJDoug. I will buy you a ticket. Maybe even get you a hot dog and pop.

Confusednicker:
PHSForever Wrote:It was done legally last year. For someone to say it is chickensh*t is to say they wouldn't support it if their own coaches did it and I guarantee you, if that was something the Belfry coaches thought would help their gameplan against any team, they would do it in a heartbeat. Best of luck to all and prayers for an injury free game

I said it was chickenshit. And no we wouldn't. Because we actually play football. Not bitch ball
pjdoug Wrote:and make me walk the plank?lol

Don't fall for it pjdoug. Confusednicker:
proud44pirate Wrote:Yes it is allowed but double teaming on a cut block is not. Going high and low at the same time can get you thrown out of the game.

:baby:
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:I said it was chickenshit. And no we wouldn't. Because we actually play football. Not bitch ball
:baby:Confusednicker:
They blocked me wrong mommy!!!!Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next