•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Belfry 9/18
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Yes cutting the knees of a lineman is very cheap. It's chicken shi!. So you are a lineman coach. So if a DL takes his helmet and shoulder into a knee of an OL possibly ending a season or career is that how you teach kids. No you teach to man up and get off your block. Defensive players already have the advantage of grabbing and holding and throwing down or what ever. OL don't have that privledge. It's called a penalty. I can't believe you said that 0304

Disagree. Football, not only is a game of field position, but a game of strategy. This is good strategy. One poster said this is "Genius". I agree. Btw, it is allowed by the KHSAA.
Love it when Belfry fans complain...
jetpilot Wrote:Love it when Belfry fans complain...

LOL. But we all agree on wanting to kick some Panther tail on Friday night and that is really all that matters:biggrin:
I heard Hillary Clinton sponsored the Belfry Football program ...😂😂😂🏈🏈🏈. Shame on u belfry. 😏
^^
Priceless!! Confusednicker:

It just popped into my head seeing Hillary at a Belfry football game!! The look on her face!!!

:lmao:
I should probably apologize for that one .... Lol I might have went too far....😂
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Priceless!! Confusednicker:

It just popped into my head seeing Hillary at a Belfry football game!! The look on her face!!!

:lmao:

Confusedtare:
I blame jetpilot for inspiration on that low blow..😁😁😂😂😂
Jetpilot voted for Obama
Belfry0304 Wrote:Jetpilot voted for Obama

Nooooooo!!!! 😫😫😫😫😫😫
I can see JetPilot sitting with Hillary at the game!!!

Confusednicker:
Pikeville's 2015 Team Slogan is "Hope & Change"
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Pikeville's 2015 Team Slogan is "Hope & Change"

This has gone too far! Lol 😂 complete lies! 😂😂
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Pikeville's 2015 Team Slogan is "Hope & Change"

After last year, it is Belfry who "hopes" there is "change"
Granny Bear Wrote:I can see JetPilot sitting with Hillary at the game!!!

Confusednicker:

Bill and Hillary are coming to the game but they won't be sitting in the stands. Bill will be hanging out with the cheerleaders and Hillary will be skimming money off the top in the concession stand.:HitWall:
Chadrick124 Wrote:This has gone too far! Lol 😂 complete lies! 😂😂

Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:After last year, it is Belfry who "hopes" there is "change"

:truestory:
Granny Bear Wrote:I can see JetPilot sitting with Hillary at the game!!!

Confusednicker:

leave my cousin Hitlery out of this
Pikeville's team slogan this season is "after the win over Belfry last season are we better off?" The answer according to a national poll was an assertive "YES, WE ARE!!" :biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:After last year, it is Belfry who "hopes" there is "change"

A lot of smack talk to be coming from Paintsville's little brother. Tongue
Just kidding, JP, we can't beat the team on our schedule from Johnson County either. Sad
Belfry0304 Wrote:Just kidding, JP, we can't beat the team on our schedule from Johnson County either. Sad

Gotta keep trying though.:redboxer:
Shock and awe!!
I'd like to see a combined Pikeville/Belfry go up against a Paintsville/JC game. Imo, that would be fun to see. After that, we could all go back to being sworn enemies as usual. :biggrin:
Big Five-0- Wrote:I'd like to see a combined Pikeville/Belfry go up against a Paintsville/JC game. Imo, that would be fun to see. After that, we could all go back to being sworn enemies as usual. :biggrin:

Be pretty interesting but Pikeville and Belfry teamed combine ..😏 none of them belfry boys get to start...😁. 😂😂
Belfry should win this one easily just like they did last year.
WideRight05 Wrote:Belfry should win this one easily just like they did last year.

troll Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:Belfry should win this one easily just like they did last year.

Am i missing something?
Chadrick124 Wrote:Am i missing something?

Yes. sarcasm Smile
1 glimmer of light in the last 15 years of this rivalry and Pikeville thinks they're back. We'll see in a little over 24 hours.

Revenge is sweet! Can't wait for this one...this time its on The Creek!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next