Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Whitley County 9/18
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:haha, very few would remember that.

I was actually referring to Sean Hickey and Zach Mills in the backfield with Luke Woods.

Hickey was Whitleys power back last year and was due to have an amazing year but his family moved back to Georgia. I haven't heard how hes doing this year but I imagine hes doing well. Ill have to look it up.

Mills would have been a senior this year with Woods. He was on the 8th grade team that finished runner up to Pulaski in the 8th grade title game and was a big reason for it. He just broke some Indiana School records a couple of weeks ago for Delta. One of the fastest kids weve ever had at Whitley but his family moved to Indiana last year so Whitley pretty much lost there entire backfield minus Woods.

Mills and Hickey in the backfield with Woods would maybe the best backfield in the area. Whitley has lost 2 good backs that would have played on both sides of the ball. I have kept up with Mills and watched a few interviews they have given him he is the real deal.
Whitley Co 28 Bell Co 27
It won't be close... We will win and have running clock by mid 3rd quarter..
42 -6
We've seen much better QB than woods!
64black&gold Wrote:You mean Hickey Woods ? Didn't he play for the Bengals?

I was expecting the Hickey Shuffle at Colonel Stadium.
Bobcat4years Wrote:It won't be close... We will win and have running clock by mid 3rd quarter..
42 -6

Im curious to think who you thought was a better QB than Woods.

I know Wayne and Mboro doesn't have one better than Woods.
If youre referring to Boyles QB, that may be right, because I haven't seen the kid play, but you didn't do so hot against Boyle now did you....
Bobcat4years Wrote:It won't be close... We will win and have running clock by mid 3rd quarter..
42 -6

When?
Luke will make it interesting.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im curious to think who you thought was a better QB than Woods.

I know Wayne and Mboro doesn't have one better than Woods.
If youre referring to Boyles QB, that may be right, because I haven't seen the kid play, but you didn't do so hot against Boyle now did you....

No Bell co didn't but Whitley isn't Boyle co either. Two different animals Boyle is two dimensional where all Whitley can do is throw it a little. Boyle co has lights out D and Whitley is ....well, less aggressive.
Objective Wrote:No Bell co didn't but Whitley isn't Boyle co either. Two different animals Boyle is two dimensional where all Whitley can do is throw it a little. Boyle co has lights out D and Whitley is ....well, less aggressive.

I thought Whitley could run just a little,but maybe I was just seeing things. I think quarterbacks were being compared.not teams.

if you want to compare teams, Bell County is one dimensional and inferior to Boyle County, so its a good thing Whitley is playing Bell County friday instead of Boyle County.
pjdoug Wrote:I thought Whitley could run just a little,but maybe I was just seeing things. I think quarterbacks were being compared.not teams.

if you want to compare teams, Bell County is one dimensional and inferior to Boyle County, so its a good thing Whitley is playing Bell County friday instead of Boyle County.

Didn't know there where rules ?!? Robbins at Boyle is twice the Qb. I'm having a really hard time coming up with value for Whitley, respect yes value no.

Thumped by an over valued Corbin team at home in a Rivalry game

Taken to the wire by an now 0-4 Middlesboro team that lost to Pineville and S.Laurel and who Bell beat 41-7

Oh wait you did beat West Jessamine there's value :hilarious:

Now match-ups are key and I know Whitley matches up well with Bell co because you have a good QB that throws and runs but, to think because he may or may not be better than Robbins he can single handily win this game is a little much he needs some help ... Good D or Running game
3 games played
Woods, Luke 56 att 574 yards 8 td 191 avg/game
Woods, Luke 39 att 19 comp 2 int 2 tds 266 yards 2 td

4 games played
Robbins, Josiah 23 att 126 yards 2 td 32 avg/game
Robbins, Josiah 86 att 57 comp 3 ints 13 tds 988 yards 12 td

Here's the numbers looks like Woods maybe the better rusher but over all I'd say that Robbins is the better QB. Also remember Robbins numbers are against a better schedule.
Im going to go as far as saying that the qb from pike central is a better all around qb then woods. The pike qb led 3A in passing (not sure if he still does) and has the legs of woods. Woods can run and if you let him loose then he is dangerous but as far as throwing I don't think that he is well....that's not his cup of tea. So yes woods is a great qb but if bell stops his legs I don't think that he can hurt them. so saying this in my opinion yes bell has faced a quarterback either better, or just as good as woods. Just my opinion. im sure one of you Whitley county fools will disagree but that's fine, I don't much listen to your foolishness anyways.
Objective Wrote:No Bell co didn't but Whitley isn't Boyle co either. Two different animals Boyle is two dimensional where all Whitley can do is throw it a little. Boyle co has lights out D and Whitley is ....well, less aggressive.

I can't take an argument seriously when stats aren't involved.
You claim Whitley can only throw a little when that is not the case at all.
Whitley is a run first team. Woods has a lot more rushing yards than passing. Corbin did not thump Whitley either. It was a one possession ball game in the 4th quarter. The Mboro failure on defense is being fixed. That problem is gone.

Bell is good but they aren't the Bell they use to be and some seem to have a hard time grasping that. Whitley could very well leave with a win Friday night and I think Woods will put on an absolute show, especially if he sees this which I hope he does.
Bell 35
Whitley 20
YoFather100 Wrote:Im going to go as far as saying that the qb from pike central is a better all around qb then woods. The pike qb led 3A in passing (not sure if he still does) and has the legs of woods. Woods can run and if you let him loose then he is dangerous but as far as throwing I don't think that he is well....that's not his cup of tea. So yes woods is a great qb but if bell stops his legs I don't think that he can hurt them. so saying this in my opinion yes bell has faced a quarterback either better, or just as good as woods. Just my opinion. im sure one of you Whitley county fools will disagree but that's fine, I don't much listen to your foolishness anyways.

We dont listen to lame idiots like you eitherSmile
We are as good as Corbin defense and they stuffed you and couldn't throw at all on them.. Just watched film today on that game..
No game at all..
Bobcat4years Wrote:We are as good as Corbin defense and they stuffed you and couldn't throw at all on them.. Just watched film today on that game..
No game at all..

Corbin will stuff your kitty cats
Are you guys actually saying Whitley will beat the Bobcats? If so, seriously have a problem with knowledge of the game. At what point does that defense slow them down? Bobcats by 28.
Madness Wrote:Are you guys actually saying Whitley will beat the Bobcats? If so, seriously have a problem with knowledge of the game. At what point does that defense slow them down? Bobcats by 28.

Here kitty kitty kitty:ChairHit:
They are coming. With bells on. I saw where you thought the same thing last year and they hung 50 on you
Madness Wrote:They are coming. With bells on. I saw where you thought the same thing last year and they hung 50 on you

thought the same thing as what? sorry that I dont worship bobcats
Not looking for that...just common sense and some knowledge of the game.
Madness Wrote:Not looking for that...just common sense and some knowledge of the game.

common sense ain't so common,especially in your case. Roll Colonels!:Cheerlead
So what happens if Whitley wins?

Does that make you the most unknowledgeable person on football of all time?
Whitley wins by divine intervention only. I can go one to the next one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:So what happens if Whitley wins?

Does that make you the most unknowledgeable person on football of all time?

I think it is funny that if you dont agree with some of these arrogant lame a$$es on here or worship their team you have no knowledge of football.if Whitley plays similar to how they played against Corbin then Bell County could be in trouble. they are not the powerhouse that they think they are.even a young rebuilding Colonels team has a chance to beat them:biglmao:
We will settle it Friday. If you think Whitley is the favorite in this game your a dumb a$$ Plain and simple.
Madness Wrote:Whitley wins by divine intervention only. I can go one to the next one.

:hilarious:
Madness Wrote:We will settle it Friday. If you think Whitley is the favorite in this game your a dumb ass. Plain and simple.

Whitley County will hammer you friday Confusednicker: . no matter who wins you will still be a dumb a$$
I guess if anyone would know. See you Friday.