Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County @ Whitley County 9/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thoughts anyone?
I expect a good game. Whitley typically plays the Bobcats tough. I think WC should be dangerous on Offense and seems to be make strides on Defense after early season problems.
Whitleys QB will beat Bell by himself.
former Wrote:Whitleys QB will beat Bell by himself.

Somehow I don't think that will be the case. The offense is fine and Whitley showed some improvement last week on the defensive side of the ball, but not enough to stop Bell. Bell wins 42-22
I think most Bellco fans respect Whitley co and never over look this game. This game will be good for Bellco the pass attack of Whitley will be a great test. Whitley is always a hard noised team that plays well. I think this will be closer than most think but Bellco pulls out the win.
whitley 24 bell 14
Bell by 10. To good up front for Colonels
Whitley will have the best player on the field, but Bell will have the best team. Bell wins.
Bell by 14. Line from Bell will dominate this game.
Bell County 35
Whitley County 20

:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall: come on Whitley :Cheerlead
Bell 35
Whitley 13
former Wrote:Whitleys QB will beat Bell by himself.

They have a good quarterback,but you are talking out the wrong end when you say by himself :dontthink:ChairHit:
I hope Whitley has the fan support they had in the first game. Bell County is the definite favorite, but I'll pick The Colonels in an upset. 28-21
Whitley better put there big boy pants on up front.
Cotton will have the defense as ready as he can. It will be on them to stop Bell.

In 2012 and 2013 this was a one TD ball game that Whitley gave away both years. Last yea Bell slapped them one good time right in the mouth.
Whitley can win this game. No doubt about that. Just depends on who shows up and if the line and defense is ready to step up. This game is Whitleys if they want it.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley better put there big boy pants on up front.
Cotton will have the defense as ready as he can. It will be on them to stop Bell.

In 2012 and 2013 this was a one TD ball game that Whitley gave away both years. Last yea Bell slapped them one good time right in the mouth.
Whitley can win this game. No doubt about that. Just depends on who shows up and if the line and defense is ready to step up. This game is Whitleys if they want it.

if they come to fight for the whole game they can win. if they dont it will be about the same result as last year.
Its been overlooked on here all week that Whitley only gave up 23 yards rushing last week. You give Cotton a little time and he'll out maneuver anyone.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its been overlooked on here all week that Whitley only gave up 23 yards rushing last week. You give Cotton a little time and he'll out maneuver anyone.

that was a huge improvement in a couple week's time.The man can coach with the best of em.
pjdoug Wrote:that was a huge improvement in a couple week's time.The man can coach with the best of em.

Whitley gets back Mckiddy this week too.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Whitley gets back Mckiddy this week too.

that is good news.they are a different team with him in the lineup.
Did you see Zach Mills record setting performance? Smile
^
Sure did.
Id love to have him ad Hickey in the backfield with Woods.
I think they could have gone 10-0
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Sure did.

that would be one awesome backfield. hopefully we stop losing players.
I think this is going to be a closer game than some think. I see Whitley giving it all they have and being up for this game. Going to have to go with Whitley by a couple of TD's in this game.
This could be a big win for Whitley. Whitley by 10
Saw Corbin win against Whitley and have not seen Bell play. Likely a close game depending on how well Whitley can force them to pass.

Bell 21
WC 20
Bell County - 27

Whitley County - 21
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Sure did.

You mean Hickey Woods ? Didn't he play for the Bengals?
Sorry I couldn't help myself.
Going with Whitley... 28-21
64black&gold Wrote:You mean Hickey Woods ? Didn't he play for the Bengals?

haha, very few would remember that.

I was actually referring to Sean Hickey and Zach Mills in the backfield with Luke Woods.

Hickey was Whitleys power back last year and was due to have an amazing year but his family moved back to Georgia. I haven't heard how hes doing this year but I imagine hes doing well. Ill have to look it up.

Mills would have been a senior this year with Woods. He was on the 8th grade team that finished runner up to Pulaski in the 8th grade title game and was a big reason for it. He just broke some Indiana School records a couple of weeks ago for Delta. One of the fastest kids weve ever had at Whitley but his family moved to Indiana last year so Whitley pretty much lost there entire backfield minus Woods.
Pages: 1 2 3 4