Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Sheppard to be Clay County's new basketball coach
DunkOnMe Wrote:This is what happens when a certain kid doesn't start or didn't start. 90% of this town knows what's going on just like the deal with Amon. You make people with money mad look what happens. It's all a joke to me when it should be all about the kids not politics. Most crooked little town in the country

The 'whole story' is getting around!

AND, it would probably be a good competition between Manchester and Harlan as far as crooked and politics are concerned, so I feel your pain!
I thought he was going to N Laurel
This is hilarious
In 2 or 3 days it will be "Sheppard to be next Perry Central Coach".

The seat is always hot at Perry Central.
Im sure Perry is already trying to recruit his son. The GOAT is more than likely working on that as we speak.
Coach Marcum is a excellent coach and this site is off the wall..
^
Agree
So is Sheppard going to North or Clay? Clay faithful wanted the win against Williamsburg but I believe Marcum wants to return next year and retires after that season.Then again,maybe not.
Marcum will be back unless he doesn't want to come back......which I doubt he doesn't.
cchsfan4life Wrote:If Clay got rid of Marcum for someone like Glenn Gray or Jeff Shepard.....that would be like Kentucky getting rid of Coach Cal and getting Dick Vitale to come coach......It isn't going to happen........I believe all the North Laurel haters are wanting us to get rid of Marcum so they can try to bring him in so they will know what winning actually feels like.

Are you serious? Robert Marcum has proven to be a good coach, but has nowhere near the basketball knowledge that Glenn Gray has. Why do you think Robert has him on the bench with him?
OldSchoolTiger Wrote:Are you serious? Robert Marcum has proven to be a good coach, but has nowhere near the basketball knowledge that Glenn Gray has. Why do you think Robert has him on the bench with him?

Unbelieveable!!!! :popcorn:
Why is stuff like this even allowed on this site? IF ANYTHING, Robert would continue another year with what he returns. Wouldn't make sense to step down before. Clay County loses a heartbreaker and somebody from another school starts this.

Do some of you all not have lives, jobs, kids, etc.? To start a rumor of this randomness is so childish.
UKCC Wrote:Why is stuff like this even allowed on this site? IF ANYTHING, Robert would continue another year with what he returns. Wouldn't make sense to step down before. Clay County loses a heartbreaker and somebody from another school starts this.

Do some of you all not have lives, jobs, kids, etc.? To start a rumor of this randomness is so childish.

Childish, you are so funny, you are out of touch with times, Sheppard is the right man for the job, at the right time! News will be coming soon! So happy for Clay Co. they will be getting a proven winner, and has numerous connections for possible recruits, I mean transfers!:biglmao:
North 25 Wrote:Childish, you are so funny, you are out of touch with times, Sheppard is the right man for the job, at the right time! News will be coming soon! So happy for Clay Co. they will be getting a proven winner, and has numerous connections for possible recruits, I mean transfers!:biglmao:

Whatever helps you sleep at night my man. Haha it says a lot about you using emojis on a forum. I bet your Facebook picture is a selfie with a Faded Glory polo as well. Get off the eMachine and get a life.
UKCC Wrote:Whatever helps you sleep at night my man. Haha it says a lot about you using emojis on a forum. I bet your Facebook picture is a selfie with a Faded Glory polo as well. Get off the eMachine and get a life.

McDaniel you are an idiot, you folks started this crap weeks ago about Sheppard! When the post is on the other hand you guys get tore up! Go JEFF! If you don't like it, stay off the site!:biglmao::flame:Confusednicker::hilarious::ChairHit::devilflam:worthy:
North 25 Wrote:Childish, you are so funny, you are out of touch with times, Sheppard is the right man for the job, at the right time! News will be coming soon! So happy for Clay Co. they will be getting a proven winner, and has numerous connections for possible recruits, I mean transfers!:biglmao:

Did u say transfers. PM me I'm always looking for a couple or four for ole CC.
North 25 Wrote:McDaniel you are an idiot, you folks started this crap weeks ago about Sheppard! When the post is on the other hand you guys get tore up! Go JEFF! If you don't like it, stay off the site!:biglmao::flame:Confusednicker::hilarious::ChairHit::devilflam:worthy:

Uh, you got the wrong person. Lol my name has nothing to do with golf does it?
North 25 Wrote:McDaniel you are an idiot, you folks started this crap weeks ago about Sheppard! When the post is on the other hand you guys get tore up! Go JEFF! If you don't like it, stay off the site!:biglmao::flame:Confusednicker::hilarious::ChairHit::devilflam:worthy:

Wasn't it Bulldogs4Ever that "started" that thread? Plenty folks from other places than Clay County joined in that silly conversation just as they have this one.

I can see through some of you guys, you're skin's so thin.

Oh! And if you didn't like the thread you're crying about, why are you still on the site?
Practice schedule next week, weight lifting Monday, Aerobics Tuesday, Wednesday we travel to watch Williamsburg, Thursday weight lifting, Friday travel back to Lex to watch Williamsburg, then off weekend! Coach Sheppard asked to pass it along to all! Closed to the public though.

Where are you Broken Arrow!
I'm right here little sizemore. At least our players didn't have to travel to the arena to watch games . They was playing them. Oh and by the way several of your players was in the CC section. Better get somebody Over there quick before he runs more off.
I believe you and Top Notch must be brothers. Both completely and utterly blind to what's actually happening
Closed. Until you can show proof, from either KHSAA.org open jobs list or an actual newspaper clipping then you can make a new thread about it but until then, it's closed!