•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport Central Catholic @ Shelby Valley 11/28 2A Semi Finals
RB#2 Wrote:Anyone know if this game will be broadcast on t.v or streamed on a website, i wont be able to make it out to the game sadly.

I know it will be on WYMT's "ThisTv". They may have a live stream online also not sure.
Go Shelby Valley !
Quote:I know it will be on WYMT's "ThisTv". They may have a live stream online also not sure.
Yep, your right, it is on "this tv", their website here http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home and will be broadcast on tv as well.
Hope the teams have a safe trip and injury free game!
I don't think the WYMT guys know the clock can run in the first half when it's 36-0.
HCS Wrote:I don't think the WYMT guys know the clock can run in the first half when it's 36-0.
Doubtful they did. Score doesn't surprise me TOO much.
I thought NewCath would win this one fairly easily. Didn't see 43-0 before the half. Great run for SV, they made it to the big boy table. This will help them in the future to be prepared for another moment like this.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I thought NewCath would win this one fairly easily. Didn't see 43-0 before the half. Great run for SV, they made it to the big boy table. This will help them in the future to be prepared for another moment like this.

Me either.. PT
The score does surprise me (thought it would be closer), I knew NewCath was a very good team and would win this game But Valley is helping them. Fumbles, penalties, not wrapping up, NewCath is doing everything right except for the field goal at the end of the half lol. Well I hope NewCath with put up a good showing in the finals!
I'm very surprised by the score. Congrats to NCC on a great game plan and execution. Also, congrats to Shelby Valley on a tremendous season! Nothing to be ashamed of!!
I thought itd be worse than this.
Hey, no lead is safe when smash mouth football is in the mix.:trolldad2:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
I'll gladly go ahead and eat my crow. I expected to see a much better showing from Valley than this. The turnover tendency Valley has finally came back to bite them in the butt and left a helluva mark. Good showing NCC.
All season long, the TO has been a thorn in their side. In the playoffs, against good teams, you can't keep doing that, your lucky cup eventually runs dry. Good season for Valley.
U guys counting 3 and outs as turnovers lol? I told u morons this would be the case. Funny part is, ncc is not a good team. Just shows u how bad the east is. Cant wait for the final score thread so i can unleash on u fools. Who was the idiot that was quoting team stats lol? I told u guys had no idea.
You go ahead and unleash. Yes, you got a prediction right on a High School football game, congrats to you!
Lol
Awwww, ur feelings hurt?
But i dont need u to tell me im right, the score showed that. Just curiuos, how many yards did ur two headed monster end up with against nccs starters? LOL. U should have told ur coach what i said about throwing the ball. LOL
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:U guys counting 3 and outs as turnovers lol? I told u morons this would be the case. Funny part is, ncc is not a good team. Just shows u how bad the east is. Cant wait for the final score thread so i can unleash on u fools. Who was the idiot that was quoting team stats lol? I told u guys had no idea.

:lame:
pjdoug Wrote::lame:

I agree! Big difference between a little trolling and being a prick for the sure joy of it.
Just curious how that "horse" tasted???
Crossbones Wrote:I agree! Big difference between a little trolling and being a prick for the sure joy of it.

You guys gave him a pretty hard time before the game, I think he deserves a little gloating. I think the NKY fans knew what they were talking about.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)