Poll: who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mayfield
66.67%
Russelville
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russelville vs. Mayfield 11/21/14 ( ding- ding Round Two)
pjdoug Wrote:a million is a lot :blondetea

A million ain't what it used to be.
I feel sorry for the burg fans, these people are delisional, and actually think they are unbeatable.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I feel sorry for the burg fans, these people are delisional, and actually think they are unbeatable.

You are referring to Mayfield fans.is delisional a new word? or are you drunk and typing slurred text?Confusednicker:
mayfield_9 Wrote:A million ain't what it used to be.

thats for sure.
pjdoug Wrote:You are referring to Mayfield fans.is delisional a new word? or are you drunk and typing slurred text?Confusednicker:

Mayfield knows they can be beat. Has happened many times.

That's how Kansas felt after the UK game. Delisional.
pjdoug Wrote:You are referring to Mayfield fans.is delisional a new word? or are you drunk and typing slurred text?Confusednicker:

Most mayfield fans know they can be beat. Its williamsburg thats the problem, we see it all the time from whoever is the new kid on the block. A school has there best team ever, so in there fans minds noone can touch them. I met a few burg fans last year before the state game that told me you just dont understand how good our team is. I wonder know what had to be running through there mind after the game started.
Know how to walk away from Vegas with one million dollars?

Start with 2 million.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Most mayfield fans know they can be beat. Its williamsburg thats the problem, we see it all the time from whoever is the new kid on the block. A school has there best team ever, so in there fans minds noone can touch them. I met a few burg fans last year before the state game that told me you just dont understand how good our team is. I wonder know what had to be running through there mind after the game started.

They thought they were at the middle school state championship.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Most mayfield fans know they can be beat. Its williamsburg thats the problem, we see it all the time from whoever is the new kid on the block. A school has there best team ever, so in there fans minds noone can touch them. I met a few burg fans last year before the state game that told me you just dont understand how good our team is. I wonder know what had to be running through there mind after the game started.

most being the key word.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Mayfield knows they can be beat. Has happened many times.

That's how Kansas felt after the UK game. Delisional.

Mayfield does but a few of their fans dont just the same as Williamsburg. Kansas is delisional for sure:hilarious:
baseball1974 Wrote:They thought they were at the middle school state championship.

:lame::ChairHit:
pjdoug Wrote:Mayfield does but a few of their fans dont just the same as Williamsburg. Kansas is delisional for sure:hilarious:

speaking of this. ain't Kentucky on TV tonight?
Tomorrow night PJ.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Tomorrow night PJ.

Thanks.I thought for sure it was tonight but I've been out of my head Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Thanks.I thought for sure it was tonight but I've been out of my head Smile

You? Never.
I dont blame the ones like 64 for talking smack cause its all in fun, but there are the ones like topnotch that you can really tell believes the burg is unstoppable. It is just setting yourself up for dissapointment. I am worried about tomorrow nights game, and if mayfield comes out of it on top ill be worried about the next one, i know mayfield can be beat, ive seen some really good mayfield teams go down. I think there are some burg fans that think its a foregone conclusion that yall will win the title. Maybe yall win, maybe yall wont, but its pretty dang obvious that williamsburg hasnt been there much before with the way yall talk.
mayfield_9 Wrote:You? Never.

yeah.pretty often lately Smile
killbilly usmc Wrote:I dont blame the ones like 64 for talking smack cause its all in fun, but there are the ones like topnotch that you can really tell believes the burg is unstoppable. It is just setting yourself up for dissapointment. I am worried about tomorrow nights game, and if mayfield comes out of it on top ill be worried about the next one, i know mayfield can be beat, ive seen some really good mayfield teams go down. I think there are some burg fans that think its a foregone conclusion that yall will win the title. Maybe yall win, maybe yall wont, but its pretty dang obvious that williamsburg hasnt been there much before with the way yall talk.

I hope you know I'm a trash talking Colonels fan having fun.I think most Williamsburg fans are just happy to be where they are and hoping to get back to Bowling Green. all fan bases have some arrogant and delusional fans.
pjdoug Wrote:I hope you know I'm a trash talking Colonels fan having fun.I think most Williamsburg fans are just happy to be where they are and hoping to get back to Bowling Green. all fan bases have some arrogant and delusional fans.

Which am i arrogant, or delusional.:biglmao:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Which am i arrogant, or delusional.:biglmao:

I'm afraid we'll have to use our 5th amendment rights here killbilly ymca.
Just kidding, you're all right in my book.
mayfield_9 Wrote:I'm afraid we'll have to use our 5th amendment rights here killbilly ymca.

I only know the second ammendment.

I'm not sure yet :biglmao:
mayfield_9 Wrote:I'm afraid we'll have to use our 5th amendment rights here killbilly ymca.

no double jeopardy.
I could have said "I'll plead the fifth", but he would have thought I was offering him whiskey.

Confusedinglepar
mayfield_9 Wrote:I could have said "I'll plead the fifth", but he would have thought I was offering him whiskey.

Confusedinglepar

good one :Thumbs:
Mayfield 11-9

Both! But you like football and support your school. You can't be all bad for a jarhead.
I think they are trying to tell you not to incriminate yourself.