•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
Williamsburg ran 50 plays in the championship game against Mayfield, Dalton Sizemore threw 22 passes and rushed 21 times that is 43 out of 50 plays. There was no Massey or Griffith to help you talking about being a sacra fictional lamb.
Championship game last year 42-0 !! EEEKS !!!!
E's Army Wrote:Fact 37-2. TDs to Interceptions. Baseball you seem to ignore facts more than anybody. You want to ignore facts that do not fit your agenda.

Ha! Thank you for proving my point on you all trying to change the topic. This "fact" has nothing to do with what I've been saying about them losing their entire offense from last year. Nobody can dispute that and that's why this argument makes no sense. All you all do is try and say how good this years offense is when I never disputed that, and they may be even better. All I said was they don't have the same offense and the offense they do have has not been tested to know what they can do. Theres no reason to come back at me for that. That is a reality that you nor anybody else can argue with. Instead, you try to get into an argument about things that have nothing to do with what I was saying. Last year's team went through the playoffs with an entirely different offense than this year's team. I have Nothing else to argue about because that's not my opinion, it is a fact.
To read their posts you would think they beat our Cards in December. This bunch didn't learn anything from their overconfidence last year. That's what amazes me.
Williamsburg needs to be hungry if they want to go and win a title. If they can make it back then we get to see if they actually learned anything. Hazard sure did and that was eliminate turnovers and put pressure of the QB. I will not get on here like some and just aggervate and I will not disrespect Williamsburg because they have a good football team and with the weapons they have there was no use in being competitive.. Hazard was competitive in there loss but was just overwhelmed by turnovers and an excellent team who capitalized on them and QB who looked like Peyton Manning out there.

Im still waiting to give my prediction on this game but im still studying on it. I also want to see if anyone knows what the weather is for this game besides wet and cold??
Bac, as of now for Friday they are giving a high around 40, a low around 30 and a slight chance of rain or snow.
thanks blue n gold.
[quote=baseball1974]Ha! Thank you for proving my point on you all trying to change the topic. This "fact" has nothing to do with what I've been saying about them losing their entire offense from last year. Nobody can dispute that and that's why this argument makes no sense. All you all do is try and say how good this years offense is when I never disputed that, and they may be even better. All I said was they don't have the same offense and the offense they do have has not been tested to know what they can do. Theres no reason to come back at me for that. That is a reality that you nor anybody else can argue with. Instead, you try to get into an argument about things that have nothing to do with what I was saying. Last year's team went through the playoffs with an entirely different offense than this year's team. I have Nothing else to argue about because that's not my opinion, it is a fact.[/QUO

I don't know about the rest of you, but the more I see baseball post the more I think he is just a little kid because he sure argues like one. The guy just never gives up!:HitWall::igiveup::Shaking:
Do-double-gg Wrote:[quote=baseball1974]Ha! Thank you for proving my point on you all trying to change the topic. This "fact" has nothing to do with what I've been saying about them losing their entire offense from last year. Nobody can dispute that and that's why this argument makes no sense. All you all do is try and say how good this years offense is when I never disputed that, and they may be even better. All I said was they don't have the same offense and the offense they do have has not been tested to know what they can do. Theres no reason to come back at me for that. That is a reality that you nor anybody else can argue with. Instead, you try to get into an argument about things that have nothing to do with what I was saying. Last year's team went through the playoffs with an entirely different offense than this year's team. I have Nothing else to argue about because that's not my opinion, it is a fact.[/QUO

I don't know about the rest of you, but the more I see baseball post the more I think he is just a little kid because he sure argues like one. The guy just never gives up!:HitWall::igiveup::Shaking:

He is friends with Bobby Seger and from JC I think. Those two things right there should explain it ALL. Confusednicker:
Do-double-gg Wrote:[quote=baseball1974]Ha! Thank you for proving my point on you all trying to change the topic. This "fact" has nothing to do with what I've been saying about them losing their entire offense from last year. Nobody can dispute that and that's why this argument makes no sense. All you all do is try and say how good this years offense is when I never disputed that, and they may be even better. All I said was they don't have the same offense and the offense they do have has not been tested to know what they can do. Theres no reason to come back at me for that. That is a reality that you nor anybody else can argue with. Instead, you try to get into an argument about things that have nothing to do with what I was saying. Last year's team went through the playoffs with an entirely different offense than this year's team. I have Nothing else to argue about because that's not my opinion, it is a fact.[/QUO

I think he/she is too.it says the same silly BS repeatedly.
mysonis55 Wrote:To read their posts you would think they beat our Cards in December. This bunch didn't learn anything from their overconfidence last year. That's what amazes me.

are they supposed to bow down to your mighty cardinals and expect to lose after you tell them how to play all year while obsessing over Hazard because they beat you before?
KyRock Wrote:[quote=Do-double-gg]

He is friends with Bobby Seger and from JC I think. Those two things right there should explain it ALL. Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
bac2369 Wrote:Williamsburg needs to be hungry if they want to go and win a title. If they can make it back then we get to see if they actually learned anything. Hazard sure did and that was eliminate turnovers and put pressure of the QB. I will not get on here like some and just aggervate and I will not disrespect Williamsburg because they have a good football team and with the weapons they have there was no use in being competitive.. Hazard was competitive in there loss but was just overwhelmed by turnovers and an excellent team who capitalized on them and QB who looked like Peyton Manning out there.

Im still waiting to give my prediction on this game but im still studying on it. I also want to see if anyone knows what the weather is for this game besides wet and cold??

bac you are a classy and loyal fan.dont take my harmless trash talk on here seriously Smile but I think Williamsburg is a better team than most people give them credit for and I expect them to be a tough out.
pjdoug Wrote:are they supposed to bow down to your mighty cardinals and expect to lose after you tell them how to play all year while obsessing over Hazard because they beat you before?

Yes
Good luck to both teams.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Yes

No I dont think so No! :ChairHit:
Sorry Confucius, but the burg don't need no luck.
They have the best lineman in the state, and that includes all 6 classes.
They have speed to burn at all the skill positions.
They have a new punishing runner at running back.
Last, but certainly not least, they have a kami kaze defense.

Go Yellow Jackets (wrapped in Orange)!!!
mayfield_9 Wrote:Sorry Confucius, but the burg don't need no luck.
They have the best lineman in the state, and that includes all 6 classes.
They have speed to burn at all the skill positions.
They have a new punishing runner at running back.
Last, but certainly not least, they have a kami kaze defense.

Go Yellow Jackets (wrapped in Orange)!!!

:rockon:
One more time...IMO Wburg is better than last year, they will be a tough out in the east barring injuries, there is no guarantee they will make it to Bowling Green...Hazard is a worthy opponent and Wburg will have to play well to win at Hazard...As much improved as the Jackets are it may still not be enough to beat the best Class AA team in the state at BG...:argue:
OldJacket Wrote:One more time...IMO Wburg is better than last year, they will be a tough out in the east barring injuries, there is no guarantee they will make it to Bowling Green...Hazard is a worthy opponent and Wburg will have to play well to win at Hazard...As much improved as the Jackets are it may still not be enough to beat the best Class AA team in the state at BG...:argue:

I honestly believe that Mayfield, Beechwood, and Russellville can clean your clock for you, so it doesn't run all the time.
For what it's worth, Mayfield has beaten the #1 team in 2A this year.
We have also beaten 5 teams that will still be playing Friday night.
See you in BG!!!
mayfield_9 Wrote:I honestly believe that Mayfield, Beechwood, and Russellville can clean your clock for you, so it doesn't run all the time.
See you in BG!!!

after this week you will have one...Plus CAL is the #1 team in 2A and if newport win williamsburg will have one left also agent_9 :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:after this week you will have one...Plus CAL is the #1 team in 2A and if newport win williamsburg will have one left also agent_9 :popcorn:

Caldwell was #1 when we played.
NCC will barrel roll Newport.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Caldwell was #1 when we played.
NCC will barrel roll Newport.

I think 3A Belfry was #1 in 3A when pikeville beat Belfry... Now Pikeville watching sports overtime this friday night. Plus i think Newport will roll over NCC..jmo :rockon:
Hazard is always a tough place to play, plus they are a pretty good team. Like the Burg to go into Hazard and pull out a win. 1 or 21 don't make much difference this time of year. Just survive and move on.
Hazard will have to cut out turnovers to win this game.
^^^thats what I think will make the biggest difference. Williamsburg picked Morgan off twice and he only completed 5 passes to one reciever, Hudson. Jones more than did enough to win the game. But those stats tell me that Wburg forced them to become one demensional. Morgan has spread the ball around and has taken much better care of the ball this season. This will be a big factor in the game. Williamsburg still only won by 2 TDs at home. I think Wburg pulls off the win, but its not goina be an easy task.
mayfield_9 Wrote:I honestly believe that Mayfield, Beechwood, and Russellville can clean your clock for you, so it doesn't run all the time.
See you in BG!!!

Wburg would put running clock on Russellville and Beechwood....:flame:
OldJacket Wrote:Wburg would put running clock on Russellville and Beechwood....:flame:

You get a chance to find out, next year. :biggrin:
mayfield_9 Wrote:You get a chance to find out, next year. :biggrin:

The Burg will be way down next year. I think they lose way too many seniors off this team. They will still be a solid and dangerous team but not like these two years past.
bac2369 Wrote:The Burg will be way down next year. I think they lose way too many seniors off this team. They will still be a solid and dangerous team but not like these two years past.

Going to be hard to replace this group of seniors, but life will go on...
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next