• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11-21( Region Championship )
Who do you got??? I figured for SUR that SUR64 would of started this thread.
I thought jetpilot might started it first or someone from pikeville. I can except it from a hazard fan. :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:I thought jetpilot might started it first or someone from pikeville. I can except it from a hazard fan. :lmao:

Confusednicker:
bac2369 Wrote:Who do you got??? I figured for SUR that SUR64 would of started this thread.

I did too.surprising.
Williamsburg 28-14
Can a mod changed 11-22 to 11-21..
I smell another upset.
^ Now myson Williamsburg won last year.. Not happening this year..
mysonis55 Wrote:I smell another upset.

its not an upset that you smell.

I didn't know you was picking upsets game now....I guess we will be hearing this the next 2 weeks.mysonnoseis55.is smelling and upset. :lmao:

Check your pants. :truestory:
64SUR Wrote:Check your pants. :truestory:

:hilarious:
55 you picked Hazard all year. Is Williamsburg going to upset the Dawgs?
bac2369 Wrote:Who do you got??? I figured for SUR that SUR64 would of started this thread.

Should have been, we need Wburg Fans to start Williamsburg threads. Actually you should come out of the closet and be a fan of anyone playing the Burg. Maybe not all but the most of the Wburg fan base supports Whitley, and will do so in the future. Neither side needs you or your duplicate. So go play with yourself.l You remind me of the man without A country. Whitley fans support us and we do appreciate them.
topnotch Wrote:Should have been, we need Wburg Fans to start Williamsburg threads. Actually you should come out of the closet and be a fan of anyone playing the Burg. Maybe not all but the most of the Wburg fan base supports Whitley, and will do so in the future. Neither side needs you or your duplicate. So go play with yourself.l You remind me of the man without A country. Whitley fans support us and we do appreciate them.

This POST is DIRECTED TOWARD PJ DOUGH and running up the gut.
E's Army Wrote:55 you picked Hazard all year. Is Williamsburg going to upset the Dawgs?

the dawgs will be upset for SUR
I thought Pikeville would be the one to knock Williamsburg off. Looking at Williamsburg's lone competitve game, Newport, on the road.
I Gotta pull for Hazard in a close one. Dixon teams are hard to beat at home. Last year, Tanner Morgan's youth was exposed, he has grown and is spreading the ball around better. It will be a great game, Im sure. But...

Dawgs 35
Wburg 28
Topnotch I have no problem with the burg... I just figured he would of made the thread before me..I also may play with myself and don't need you to tell me when I can.. I like Whitley County if you haven't noticed my avatar because its a Hazard helmet and Whitley Helmet.. I for one will tell my opinion on what I think about the situation and I won't mean it on a jackassed way like some.. I value reading people's opinions but when people get too arrogant it gets a little out of hand... SUR64 can get under most posters skin and that's what he try's to do because most can't handle what he types or posts.. I think he's a quite funny poster and I enjoy his posts..
topnotch Wrote:This POST is DIRECTED TOWARD PJ DOUGH and running up the gut.

Why quote BAC then?:biglmao:
bac2369 Wrote:Topnotch I have no problem with the burg... I just figured he would of made the thread before me..I also may play with myself and don't need you to tell me when I can.. I like Whitley County if you haven't noticed my avatar because its a Hazard helmet and Whitley Helmet.. I for one will tell my opinion on what I think about the situation and I won't mean it on a jackassed way like some.. I value reading people's opinions but when people get too arrogant it gets a little out of hand... SUR64 can get under most posters skin and that's what he try's to do because most can't handle what he types or posts.. I think he's a quite funny poster and I enjoy his posts..

64 is just having fun and enjoys talking trash same as me.life is too short to be serious :biggrin:
^ good point. LoL. Nothing like posting before things get clarified..

BAC 2369 I want to offer you a most sincere apology I was directing my post at Gut and Pj
SORRY:why:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I thought Pikeville would be the one to knock Williamsburg off. Looking at Williamsburg's lone competitve game, Newport, on the road.
I Gotta pull for Hazard in a close one. Dixon teams are hard to beat at home. Last year, Tanner Morgan's youth was exposed, he has grown and is spreading the ball around better. It will be a great game, Im sure. But...

Dawgs 35
Wburg 28

Scotty_Bronson What happen to you. I remember last year you was telling everybody this would be Williamsburg year in 2014....this is 2014 edit your post :please: save yourself. :truestory:
pjdoug Wrote:Why quote BAC then?:biglmao:

bac2369 last stand. bac Williamsburg will have 2 buses in hazard next week bring your luggage and come home to Williamsburg. :beg:
topnotch Wrote:BAC 2369 I want to offer you a most sincere apology I was directing my post at Gut and Pj
SORRY:why:

Confusedtare:
64SUR Wrote:Scotty_Bronson What happen to you. I remember last year you was telling everybody this would be Williamsburg year in 2014....this is 2014 edit your post :please: save yourself. :truestory:

Confusednicker: @ edit your post
64SUR Wrote:bac2369 last stand. bac Williamsburg will have 2 buses in hazard next week bring your luggage and come home to Williamsburg. :beg:

maybe you can pick him up when you go to Paintsville or Raceland?
pjdoug Wrote:64 is just having fun and enjoys talking trash same as me.life is too short to be serious :biggrin:

If anybody take me seriously on BGR you may not need to be on BGR. :poker face:
I was going to wait and pick my score later in the week and see if hazard was going to forfeit.....but just in case they don't. :Sad04:

Williamsburg 49
Hazard 14

Close to a running clock..... :betterthanexpected:
64SUR Wrote:I was going to wait and pick my score later in the week and see if hazard was going to forfeit.....but just in case they don't. :Sad04:

Williamsburg 49
Hazard 14

Close to a running clock..... :betterthanexpected:

Why would they forfeit?:biggrin:
  • 1(current)
  • Next