Calpreps has:

BW as an 11 pt underdog to MF.
Hazard as a 12 pt underdog to Raceland.
Hazard as a 22 pt underdog to Pikeville
Hazard as a 4 point underdog to Wburg
wburg a 1 point underdog to Raceland
Wburg as a 5 point underdog to Pikeville
Raceland a 4 point undedog to Pikeville

. I only did reg/semi matchups of what I thought were likely matchups. Its a close race even for the

According to that Mayfield would beat Pikeville 31-24 and Williamsburg would lose by the exact same score against Mayfield.

I don't know how accurate it is, but it also says that if Beechwood goes to the championship then Pikeville would win 34-31 but Williamsburg would lose to Beechwood by the same score.
baseball1974 Wrote:They had 22 juniors and seniors, and every player leading in yardage was a junior or senior, mostly seniors.

How much time did you spend researching to be able to show your ignorance and argue something you dont know anything about? their leading receiver and a senior is a basketball player that had never played football.their fullback missed a large part of the season. now go waste your time and do some research and show us your little facts.:ChairHit:
pjdoug Wrote:How much time did you spend researching to be able to show your ignorance and argue something you dont know anything about? their leading receiver and a senior is a basketball player that had never played football.their fullback missed a large part of the season. now go waste your time and do some research and show us your little facts.:ChairHit:

Haha! It takes about five minutes actually. All their stats are online. My "little facts" only prove your ignorance, nobody else's.
baseball1974 Wrote:Haha! It takes about five minutes actually. All their stats are online. My "little facts" only prove your ignorance, nobody else's.

fact is you are showing your ignorance, and don't know anything about Whitley County football. I doubt you've ever watched them play a game in your life.
pjdoug Wrote:fact is you are showing your ignorance, and don't know anything about Whitley County football. I doubt you've ever watched them play a game in your life.

It doesn't take much to be able to read stats. If you need me to explain them to you just private message me, and I will walk you through it.
baseball1974 Wrote:It doesn't take much to be able to read stats. If you need me to explain them to you just private message me, and I will walk you through it.

it takes 5 minutes to show stats by class? show me. show me stats on lineman too please,since the skill players are not the only ones on the field.
pjdoug Wrote:it takes 5 minutes to show stats by class? show me. show me stats on lineman too please,since the skill players are not the only ones on the field.

Do you really not know how to look at your own teams stats? You don't need it by class when you know what grade the players are in, and that's pretty simple as well since the roster is listed too.
i wish they could show lineman stats. but those take alot of time. ie: # of sacks allowed vs the QB's completion percentage. Number of rushing TD vs negative rushing yards and tackles for loss etc.

number of sacks and tackles for loss should be charted with ints and fumbles as well.

but those would take hours. i get why they dont.
baseball1974 Wrote:Do you really not know how to look at your own teams stats? You don't need it by class when you know what grade the players are in, and that's pretty simple as well since the roster is listed too.

I do but you dont. you are :lame:.if you had two brain cells they'd rub together and start a fire so I'll stop replying to you before I begin the dumbing down process.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:i wish they could show lineman stats. but those take alot of time. ie: # of sacks allowed vs the QB's completion percentage. Number of rushing TD vs negative rushing yards and tackles for loss etc.

number of sacks and tackles for loss should be charted with ints and fumbles as well.

but those would take hours. i get why they dont.

they are the most important stats though ain't they?
pjdoug Wrote:I do but you dont. you are :lame:.if you had two brain cells they'd rub together and start a fire so I'll stop replying to you before I begin the dumbing down process.

That's about the reaction everyone gets from you when they call you out on all the BS you make it up. It makes sense now that I know you don't know how to read stats. Like I said, I have no problem walking you through it.
1. Jenkins
2. Mayfield
3. Phelps
4. Bracken county
5. Eminence
6. Fulton County
7. Fulton city
8. Lynn Camp
steelerfan7 Wrote:1. Jenkins
2. Mayfield
3. Phelps
4. Bracken county
5. Eminence
6. Fulton County
7. Fulton city
8. Lynn Camp
Go Cavaliers!
pjdoug Wrote:they are the most important stats though ain't they?

absolutely!!!
2. Mayfield
3. Phelps
4. Bracken county
5. Eminence
6. Fulton County
7. Fulton city
8. Lynn Camp

I can see bracken county making a run.
2. Mayfield
3. Phelps
4. Bracken county
5. Eminence
6. Fulton County
7. Fulton city
8. Lynn Camp

This must be one of those "which one doesn't belong" puzzles.
baseball1974 Wrote:I thought Beechwood had white helmets?

They DO i guess you didnt notice the word if in my post.
killbilly usmc Wrote:They DO i guess you didnt notice the word if in my post.

I was joking. Beechwood is good but I don't see anyone beating mayfield at this point unless they just lay down for a half.
baseball1974 Wrote:I was joking. Beechwood is good but I don't see anyone beating mayfield at this point unless they just lay down for a half.

I thought you was, but beechwood does worry me alittle.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I thought you was, but beechwood does worry me alittle.

They have the best shot, but only if mayfield comes out flat. Even then, their halftime adjustments are going to be good enough to give them a shot at winning any game they play.
baseball1974 Wrote:They have the best shot, but only if mayfield comes out flat. Even then, their halftime adjustments are going to be good enough to give them a shot at winning any game they play.

Why would you say that mayfield fans have been bashed everytime 1 of us says our staff is the best in the business at halftime adjustments.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Why would you say that mayfield fans have been bashed everytime 1 of us says our staff is the best in the business at halftime adjustments.

Unfortunately, jealousy will always rule over facts and common sense.
baseball1974 Wrote:That's about the reaction everyone gets from you when they call you out on all the BS you make it up. It makes sense now that I know you don't know how to read stats. Like I said, I have no problem walking you through it.

:oooo:
baseball1974 Wrote:They had 22 juniors and seniors, and every player leading in yardage was a junior or senior, mostly seniors.

And pj boy calls bull butter on me when i said mayfield is young. If the starters are mostly seniors i dont call that young.
Touché
mysonis55 Wrote:Touché

What the heck does that mean, i dont speak french, i only speak west kentucky.
killbilly usmc Wrote:And pj boy calls bull butter on me when i said mayfield is young. If the starters are mostly seniors i dont call that young.

the starters are not mostly seniors and some of the seniors had never played football before this year:insane:
killbilly usmc Wrote:What the heck does that mean, i dont speak french, i only speak west kentucky.

I think he mistakenly typed a T :biglmao:
Games are almost here.... What's the weather each teams games...
pjdoug Wrote:the starters are not mostly seniors and some of the seniors had never played football before this year:insane:

I can't speak to how long they've been playing or the age of the players on the offensive line. The question was about them being young and in a rebuilding year. All I can say is what is fact regarding stats, and in every category a junior or senior is leading. That's not anything you can argue with, that's just the reality of the situation.

They've only had two seasons above .500 since Highlands smoked them in 2008, and it had been five years or so since they had a winning season before 08'. That's a rebuilding era, not a rebuilding year.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next