•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Big 8 in 1A Football
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:some of this trash talk is epic. and hats off for everyone staying fun about it all. this year has been a bit heated at times. really lookig foward to the REAL playoffs starting next week.

I wouldn't even be on here if it wasn't fun. 1A is Awesome :blondeche
64SUR Wrote:I wouldn't even be on here if it wasn't fun. 1A is Awesome :blondeche

I see that red is starting to grow on you 64.
Just for fun...
Calpreps has:

BW as an 11 pt underdog to MF.
Hazard as a 12 pt underdog to Raceland.
Hazard as a 22 pt underdog to Pikeville
Hazard as a 4 point underdog to Wburg
wburg a 1 point underdog to Raceland
Wburg as a 5 point underdog to Pikeville
Raceland a 4 point undedog to Pikeville

. I only did reg/semi matchups of what I thought were likely matchups. Its a close race even for the computer.
Reading all the different post I read, it looks as if Pikeville,Williamsburp really need a good dose of humility..... It is coming for one soon... Looks like we could understand Both teams are a good class A team.... Class A, how would either do in other states.... Just enjoy the hard work and good play by both.... A little respect by both teams would be good idea!!!
Blue Skies crying...in the rain. wait thats eyes. my mistake. all in fun blue skies. i dont get offended by the WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...to be chest thumping. they got alot of pride for their schools. football season will be over in a month and we wont have anything to talk about lol gotta get it ot of our systems!
BlueSky Wrote:Reading all the different post I read, it looks as if Pikeville,Williamsburp really need a good dose of humility..... It is coming for one soon... Looks like we could understand Both teams are a good class A team.... Class A, how would either do in other states.... Just enjoy the hard work and good play by both.... A little respect by both teams would be good idea!!!

I can see why they are excited, and dont blame them. Williamsburg has there best ever team, and pikeville has there best team in many years. Sometimes its hard for some to see that maybe there is another team just as good if not better. I have had to learn the hard way.
BlueSky Wrote:Reading all the different post I read, it looks as if Pikeville,Williamsburp really need a good dose of humility..... It is coming for one soon... Looks like we could understand Both teams are a good class A team.... Class A, how would either do in other states.... Just enjoy the hard work and good play by both.... A little respect by both teams would be good idea!!!

"Oh lord it's so hard to be humble."Confusednicker:
killbilly usmc Wrote:[quote=pjdoug]their what?[/QUOT

He didnt specify it clearly. I think he meant pikeville will be holding a gold trophy, or he could of meant the silver one, or maybe setting up in the stands drinking hot chocolate to stay warm watching someone else play.

not much need for hot chocolate if sitting at home :biggrin:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Probably an end around the goal post, and back to the locker room to get in the fetal position, that is if the team with red helmets are there opponents.

:yikes:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:some of this trash talk is epic. and hats off for everyone staying fun about it all. this year has been a bit heated at times. really lookig foward to the REAL playoffs starting next week.

Scotty,I just talk trash.I mean no harm :High5:
64SUR Wrote:I wouldn't even be on here if it wasn't fun. 1A is Awesome :blondeche

I'm awesome
I still aint decided who my money would be on between pikeville, and williamsburg. Williamsburg has most of there team back that ran through the east last year, but pikeville has played a tougher schedule while the burg has been getting fat on little debbies.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I see that red is starting to grow on you 64.

He is leaning toward the Whitley County band wagon.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Just for fun...
Calpreps has:

. I only did reg/semi matchups of what I thought were likely matchups. Its a close race even for the computer.
:thatsfunn

other states are irrelevant.
We are talking 1a pj boy. Whitley county couldnt hang with these boys.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Blue Skies crying...in the rain. wait thats eyes. my mistake. all in fun blue skies. i dont get offended by the WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...to be chest thumping. they got alot of pride for their schools. football season will be over in a month and we wont have anything to talk about lol gotta get it ot of our systems!

:lmao:
killbilly usmc Wrote:We are talking 1a pj boy. Whitley county couldnt hang with these boys.

Whitley County is a young rebuilding team.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I can see why they are excited, and dont blame them. Williamsburg has there best ever team, and pikeville has there best team in many years. Sometimes its hard for some to see that maybe there is another team just as good if not better. I have had to learn the hard way.

they've had a good season if they lose the next game.
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County is a young rebuilding team.

So is mayfield.
killbilly usmc Wrote:So is mayfield.

bull butterConfusednicker::ChairHit:
There is alot of sophmores in the skill positions pj boy. Not many in mayfield expected to go 9-1 in the regular season.
killbilly usmc Wrote:There is alot of sophmores in the skill positions pj boy. Not many in mayfield expected to go 9-1 in the regular season.

thats not what I meant by young.Whitley has a lot of players that havent played for and very few upper classmen saw much playing time this season. not just referring to players either.the program has to be built.
pjdoug Wrote:thats not what I meant by young.Whitley has a lot of players that havent played for and very few upper classmen saw much playing time this season. not just referring to players either.the program has to be built.

Collins is a young program to.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Just for fun...
Calpreps has:

Scotty_Bronson did you punch in all 4 quarters for Williamsburg or just a half.
:biglmao: I think it said the same thing last year....but good job SCOTT Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Scotty_Bronson did you punch in all 4 quarters for Williamsburg or just a half.
:biglmao: I think it said the same thing last year....but good job SCOTT Confusednicker:

beam me up ScottyConfusedtare:
make it so number 1
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:make it so number 1

I hope to see the bees come to Race land
killbilly usmc Wrote:Probably an end around the goal post, and back to the locker room to get in the fetal position, that is if the team with red helmets are there opponents.

I thought Beechwood had white helmets?
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County is a young rebuilding team.

They had 22 juniors and seniors, and every player leading in yardage was a junior or senior, mostly seniors.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next