•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region
ky playmaker Wrote:64, be a good time to wear the north green. If they can play as a team with no jealousy (big if) they will be a hard out for anybody in the 13th by end of the year.

I guess you know then ky playmaker anytime you get a new player.....they will be some jealousy....Dang a nice problem. :Cheerlead
64, just wear the north blue, that green is ugggggggllllly. lol
hearing collier is suppose to enroll at north this morning.
Hearing same thing. That will make Broughton at 6-4 their shortest starter, so this will be a huge starting five. Chemistry and point guard play will be the questions (I guess Peyton will have to bring it up while the starting group is out there) but if they develop it, they will clearly contend for the region title.
I don't know whether it's true or not but there's some talk in Clay County that Wolfe won't be able to play this year because of an elbow injury. That's just talk at this point but most of the time where there's smoke there's fire.
wolfe got in some trouble with the law is what the paper said.
collier did enroll at north this morning.
ky playmaker Wrote:wolfe got in some trouble with the law is what the paper said.

WOW:yikes:
ky playmaker Wrote:collier did enroll at north this morning.

WOW:yikes::yikes:
Baconator Wrote:Knox I say is a big favoite

ky playmaker Wrote:wolfe got in some trouble with the law is what the paper said.

Really what paper said this.
manchester paper
Hey Playmaker, I heard, just this morning, that Brad is a short timer and that Jeff Shepherd will be taking over. Any truth?
I have heard that alot, only signs I see any truth to it is jeff is coaching at the middle school now. Getting his feet wet? idk
Just a senerio, Marcum leaves CC in two years when Smith, Farmer and Wolfe graduate. Shepherd takes the North job. Brad's roots are in CC. Could happen.:notbad:
One thing is for sure, Brad will no longer be able to play the 38-32 slow down game. I believe balls will be a flying. lol
ky playmaker Wrote:One thing is for sure, Brad will no longer be able to play the 38-32 slow down game. I believe balls will be a flying. lol

I agree don't slow the ball down. :rockon:
Hearing corbin is struggling with numbers. Somebody from corbin may know more. Hearing hopper and garrison quit heard some more names that quit but cant remember. Heard they only had 8 or 9 varsity players.
Hearing Carr came to practice at CC tonight, will add needed depth. Wolfe practiced also, looked good considering fresh from football and a sore elbow. Different Wes Wolfe in the paper. The kid that plays sports is a solid kid. Could be one the better CC teams that's been in quiet a while. Maybe a slow start but by March this group could be deadly.
ky playmaker Wrote:One thing is for sure, Brad will no longer be able to play the 38-32 slow down game. I believe balls will be a flying. lol

He has to play the slow style. He and Roscoe are masters at it. You guys said so.
:drooling:
count, I was being a smart butt. North wont be able to slow it down cause everybody got to get theirs. Glad to hear a different wes wolfe in the paper. I was told by several clay guys that it was him though.
ky playmaker Wrote:Hearing corbin is struggling with numbers. Somebody from corbin may know more. Hearing hopper and garrison quit heard some more names that quit but cant remember. Heard they only had 8 or 9 varsity players.

They aren't as deep as usual, but the list I have has 12 on varsity and several other freshmen beyond that 12.
ky playmaker Wrote:count, I was being a smart butt. North wont be able to slow it down cause everybody got to get theirs. Glad to hear a different wes wolfe in the paper. I was told by several clay guys that it was him though.

Yea I was just having a little fun too but I am pretty sure it was a different Wolfe. Wes is a good kid. People in Manchester gonna hate.
Collier is a difference maker. Big athletic and skilled.
they are two Wesley Wolfe's in Clay they are cousins. The Wesley Wolfe that plays for Clay Co is only seventeen. And he is a good kid and doesn't get in trouble in school or out of school:Cheerlead
ky playmaker Wrote:Hearing corbin is struggling with numbers. Somebody from corbin may know more. Hearing hopper and garrison quit heard some more names that quit but cant remember. Heard they only had 8 or 9 varsity players.

Maybe they can pick up some of the North Laurel leftovers.

It would surprise me if Hopper doesn't play since he would be one of the main offensive options this year, although he is playing football after not playing for several years. Maybe he's just a 1 sport kind of guy. Garrison was playing behind 2 players who are younger than him, so I could see frustration over that causing him to hang it up.
Didn't the garrison kid play co KC in middle school
yes
Seems to be a pretty good kid. I hope he sticks it out.
You only play high school basketball once in your life.
I look for a big year out North Laurel this year.
the wolfe in the paper was on a learners permit. That was one of the infractions. probably why everybody thought it was him.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next