•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 34 Lawrence County 19
baseball1974 Wrote:What exactly were they doing? I can't believe referees would know something like that and just sit on it?
One pen fell on the ground and the ref picked it up. That is all the ref did. There were at least 3 players said they were stabbed. My son saw the places on one of the players. No I don't think that coach Cecil would condone this type of action.
BHSPIRATE51-87 Wrote:One pen fell on the ground and the ref picked it up. That is all the ref did. There were at least 3 players said they were stabbed. My son saw the places on one of the players. No I don't think that coach Cecil would condone this type of action.
So 3 players fell on the same ink pen? Even more unbelievable.
You don't think Coach Cecil. What coach do you think would condone?
I hear they like using #2 pencils at JC!
dawgbyte02 Wrote:So 3 players fell on the same ink pen? Even more unbelievable.
You don't think Coach Cecil. What coach do you think would condone?
What is your deal? One poster said that they guess its possible that a pen was on the field and someone fell on it. No one said that is what happened for sure.
KyRock Wrote:I hear they like using #2 pencils at JC!

Only the best. We at JC understand that Pens can be dangerous.

As well at LC county played you may not need to take your medication till next Friday. P-burg will be another good game. If LC shows up like they did against Belfry.
Eagle84 Wrote:Only the best. We at JC understand that Pens can be dangerous.

As well at LC county played you may not need to take your medication till next Friday. P-burg will be another good game. If LC shows up like they did against Belfry.

Also hear and no for a fact the ladies at JC love LC men especially Baseball players. Ask Bobby? Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:The 4 biggest examples of hatred and bashing of kids I have ever seen. Get ready for the wrath from the faithful.:biggrin:

Just to bad someone's girl couldn't be :hilarious: Confusednicker:
Crossbones Wrote:As far as the ink pen incident, yes, one of the players got stuck with an ink pen and even picked it up off the ground and handed it the ref and told him he got stuck with a pen. But, he could have actually landed on pen that was already on field and never accused anyone of actually sticking him. This is straight from horses mouth so to speak. It was one pen and that was it. No mass sticking or things of that matter. Again, he could have landed on it while it was laying on the field. I'm sure the field is used for other things besides football and school supplies could very well been dropped on the field. My understanding is it was when the refs went to the Belfry sideline and had the little talk for awhile. Nothing come of it and I'm sure the refs where watching for any wrongdoing and none was seen.
I hope you are right about this.
KyRock Wrote:Also hear and no for a fact the ladies at JC love LC men especially Baseball players. Ask Bobby? Confusednicker:

I would have to agree with you on that KY Rock. Only because it almost impossible to find a man in LC. Lot of little boys like you in LC. What the JC ladies like about LC baseball players? Best I can guess are the JC ladies like their LC boys to play second fiddle and don't have to worry about the LC baseball players playing in June. In my previous post where I said 'you may not need to take your medication till Friday I may have wrong.
BHSPIRATE51-87 Wrote:One pen fell on the ground and the ref picked it up. That is all the ref did. There were at least 3 players said they were stabbed. My son saw the places on one of the players. No I don't think that coach Cecil would condone this type of action.
Earlier post had player picking up pen an handing to ref. So was this a referee pen? How would students at school involve referees in a premeditated ink pen attack as previously stated.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Accusation?
Just what was told by at least 3 players.
skully03 Wrote:What is your deal? One poster said that they guess its possible that a pen was on the field and someone fell on it. No one said that is what happened for sure.
My "deal" is that a Belfry poster accused the LC team or members of "stabbing several players" in a high school football game. And then we have another Belfry poster saying they overheard a conversation that this was a "plan at school". This is very, very serious stuff.
mrs.skully02 Wrote:Listen, this was mentioned when we got home, (from a post on here I might add, post 22 to be exact) after Skully03 read this to me, I told him while at the concession stand, I over heard two LC students talking about what some of the boys had told them. That's all that was said, and to be honest I blew it off! I never talked to these boys, I wasn't worried about it! I agree with Crossbones, the boy could've landed on it, I don't know, we don't know! It's just funny that it was mentioned and overheard! But I'll tell you this!!! I was not the only person to hear it, cause more people started talking about it!

As far as the game goes! LC came to play, Coach Haywood and staff had to make adjustments, in the end, Belfry came out on top! It took a lot of effort and team play to do that. The way I first saw the game, was Belfry was beat! LC has a good team! I'll give them credit! I won't deny them that! However, Belfry came out a different team 2nd half, I'm sure the locker room was not a great place to be at halftime! As Coach Haywood would say, we are growing as a team, there is always room for improvement! That's exactly what we will work on!!!

Best of luck LC!!!
Overheard conversation
Right. You may be gettin it now. All that was was an over heard conversation. Not an accusation. That's all it was.
bucslover68 Wrote:This pretty much sums up a lot of what I thought about the game. It was all laid on the table for LC to get the win and although they played hard they couldn't get it done. I would be real concerned about the lack of a rushing game. One Wildcat play for 35 yards and Kiser for a couple of 5-9 yard gains was it.

Double-gg or whatever his stage name is has a right to his opinion, but you could feel the hurt in his post. To say Belfry has lost their swagger is way off base...Find me any other team that could have as much talent as Belfry had on the sidelines last night not available to play and still win a game as big as this one was. If I was LC, and if there is a second game, I would be real concerned about facing a healthy Belfry on Belfry's home field.

I would be real concerned about Ray Horton dominating my offensive line.
I would be concerned that two little Belfry players, Caleb Elkins 143 pounds and Chase Dove 165 pounds had back to back sacks.

So much respect for the effort by LC, but they were a whipped bunch at the end of that game. They have to improve a lot IMO to keep a second game close if these two meet again.

"Hurt"????? No this is high school football. I was not hurt but I was disappointed, not in the Belfry game, but I was disappointed in how our defense has played all year and I was disapointed in the Fairview game because I could see where this season was going.I was also disappointed in the Raceland game with the fact that we beat that team last year who IMO was better last year. I am concerned about way more then no rushing game. Are you seriously going to use the excuse that you have a few skill players out? You still had your FB and some real good skill players and an offensive line that is second to none. The fact is that this Lawrence team is struggling in a lot of places on both sides of the ball. I am more worried about the Prestonsburg game then I was the Berlfry game because P-Burg can run and throw lights out, they are a very balanced team. I think you need to quit worrying so much about an opinion that I made and worry a little more as to why Belfry was so bad against a struggling Bulldog team that has beat up on some of the worst teams in the state and got blown out by a Raceland team who probably isn't even the 3rd best 1a team in the east. You will probably beat us again in the playoffs and with all this super talent that was on the sidelines it probably will be by more points next time, but if this Belfry team is championship caliber then what exactly are you bragging about? :igiveup:
dawgbyte02 Wrote:My "deal" is that a Belfry poster accused the LC team or members of "stabbing several players" in a high school football game. And then we have another Belfry poster saying they overheard a conversation that this was a "plan at school". This is very, very serious stuff.

If you have a deal with it, then do something about it. Don't keep bitching and crying on a website because of an "accusation". Go to the school board or to the Principal and ask. Tell them there were accusations. One fan (which was probably a kid to) made a snide remark about other teams being aware of pens and you keep on an on like you want an appology from all of Belfry because it was said. It ain't going to happen. From your post, your more offended that it was said than it could of actually happened. To me that is very serious. Oh, you one of those, "we do no wrong and don't you accuse me of it" guys.
We have I know of 3 players out at the skill positions that could have made a big difference in the game.
BHSPIRATE51-87 Wrote:I hope you are right about this.
You made the original post. Why do you hope he is right?
Eagle84 Wrote:I would have to agree with you on that KY Rock. Only because it almost impossible to find a man in LC. Lot of little boys like you in LC. What the JC ladies like about LC baseball players? Best I can guess are the JC ladies like their LC boys to play second fiddle and don't have to worry about the LC baseball players playing in June. In my previous post where I said 'you may not need to take your medication till Friday I may have wrong.

Confusednicker:
skully03 Wrote:We have I know of 3 players out at the skill positions that could have made a big difference in the game.

Not only on offense but defensively also. Catron is big lose for Belfry.
KyRock Wrote:When you can learn to actually talk with me Old Man come back. It is getting old giving you and your Boyfriend Bobby Segar a weekly beat down. It is just to Easy and getting boring. Neither does it make sense you faggots coming on here putting down the kids from LC. You jumped the wrong kids there and I will defend them everytime. I maybe foolish, homophobic even, but racist I'm not I just don't like Old Gay Idiot Gooks as yourself. Confusednicker:

Oh! You are killing me. LMAO. Keep on, call'em as you see it...things are different outside the Pond Creek nation. Thank God, I live in America....and in :hilarious:the real world LOL.
skully03 Wrote:We have I know of 3 players out at the skill positions that could have made a big difference in the game.
Were they stabbed?
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Were they stabbed?

No, I guess they were lucky they were hurt this game or they could have been!:eyeroll::lame:
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Were they stabbed?
FYI 2 of them wasn't even dressed take your rude and smart alec comments to someone else. I wasn't the one that said it even happened.
Crossbones Wrote:If you have a deal with it, then do something about it. Don't keep bitching and crying on a website because of an "accusation". Go to the school board or to the Principal and ask. Tell them there were accusations. One fan (which was probably a kid to) made a snide remark about other teams being aware of pens and you keep on an on like you want an appology from all of Belfry because it was said. It ain't going to happen. From your post, your more offended that it was said than it could of actually happened. To me that is very serious. Oh, you one of those, "we do no wrong and don't you accuse me of it" guys.
You are right because I do not think it actually happened. But what I think does not matter. A process has begun to actually determine what did happen.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:You are right because I do not think it actually happened. But what I think does not matter. A process has begun to actually determine what did happen.
You almost sound like a coach or an LC administrator.
KyRock Wrote:Confusednicker:

You LIKE
Do-double-gg Wrote:"Hurt"????? No this is high school football. I was not hurt but I was disappointed, not in the Belfry game, but I was disappointed in how our defense has played all year and I was disapointed in the Fairview game because I could see where this season was going.I was also disappointed in the Raceland game with the fact that we beat that team last year who IMO was better last year. I am concerned about way more then no rushing game. Are you seriously going to use the excuse that you have a few skill players out? You still had your FB and some real good skill players and an offensive line that is second to none. The fact is that this Lawrence team is struggling in a lot of places on both sides of the ball. I am more worried about the Prestonsburg game then I was the Berlfry game because P-Burg can run and throw lights out, they are a very balanced team. I think you need to quit worrying so much about an opinion that I made and worry a little more as to why Belfry was so bad against a struggling Bulldog team that has beat up on some of the worst teams in the state and got blown out by a Raceland team who probably isn't even the 3rd best 1a team in the east. You will probably beat us again in the playoffs and with all this super talent that was on the sidelines it probably will be by more points next time, but if this Belfry team is championship caliber then what exactly are you bragging about? :igiveup:

I wasn't bragging I was just making a point that LC loves to bark and they still get smashed... When it was nut crunching time they crumbled...Nice athletes, but it takes a lot more than that against Belfry...BTW, we have Catron, Willis, and Edwards healthy and we hang 50 on you if Haywood would let them...
dawgbyte02 Wrote:You made the original post. Why do you hope he is right?
Because I hate to think that anyone would do this. If it did happen then that is just wrong. If it did not happen I will be the first to apologize.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:You are right because I do not think it actually happened. But what I think does not matter. A process has begun to actually determine what did happen.

I know I am right. And actually don't care whether you think it happened or not. That's why I called you out on it. Let the process take place and quit whining on a message board. If the process found no wrong then that is great and kids are innocent I think that would be awesome. I would hope they wouldn't do something like that. But what do you expect the "process" to achieve? It's like the government investigating the government. "We have investigated and found no wrong doing". And, that will be the end of it. On the other hand your a sore loser and think that you can punish people on an open message board for expressing their right to freedom of speech? Confusedhh:
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next