•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 34 Lawrence County 19
dawgeers Wrote:No, wasn't me. But I know you. Just back off your constant bashing and hatred of Lawrence. OK? Simple as that. Comments like the "thankful for 4 turnovers or Belfry would have rolled LC" or something like that are bashing. I mean if you can say that, then I was in attendance in last year's regional baseball championship game. JC sure was "lucky" that LC dropped a flyball and made a throwing error or they would have been shutout in that game. Right? Would that be fair for me to say? No. JC earned that win. Nothing was said about "giving it to JC" by Lawrence, at least from what I read. Time for you to post about JC.

Or I could say that LC had no business even being in the championship game because a throwing error by Belfry gave it to LC........ I didn't say that either, did I?

Was LC just "lucky" to be there?
baseball1974 Wrote:They are referring to the very classy racist, homophobic, and bigoted remarks that you have unfortunately been taught your whole life that people think are funny. They don't and nobody but you has ever said anything remotely close that. If they want this site to be reputable or have any type of credibility, then people like you need to be removed. Nobody has ever said anything about a kid on here, at least I haven't. Even when the Breathitt incident happened I was making my remarks to the coaches and other people that failed him to that point. Just like someone has obviously failed you. If you want to go to a site where nobody has a different opinion and everyone is apart of Bulldog Nation then I hate to tell you that doesn't exist. I feel sorry for you actually

Lie much? You kept going on about #11 should be suspended and all kinds of nonsense after Breathitt. Feel sorry for yourself an Old washed up Old Man that never could cut it and has always been a wanna be Coach. Thinks he knows it all and knows nothing. I don't have a problem with anyone having an opinion or different from mine. You might want to leave the Coaches alone also they do have a job and you don't. Lots of people on here think I am funny actually. I can post several messages of those telling me how stupid I make idiots like you and Bobby look. And get this from those at JC Confusednicker: You just can't hang Old Man unless its from Bobby's ????
dawgbyte02 Wrote:This game hopefully helped the LC coaching staff. You have to develop a better passing game. You have the players to make it work. If Kiser drops back instead of rolling last night he may have had more success. Belfry D line to fast for roll outs. From a D coach perspective LC was easy to figure out. Either run off tackle or look to pass to Dalton. Lambert and Shaffer open most of the night. Shaffer had two 3rd down conversions for about 12 yards each. Kiser dropped back on both those plays. They need more short passes and look for YAC than looking to score a knockout every pass. The players are a bit bummed that they almost were able to come out with a win. But at the same time they feel they gave Belfry all they could handle and gained a lot of confidence in themselves. We will see how they respond on senior night in two weeks against the blackcats on Halloween.

I'm sure there are several things they can take away from this game? Anytime you play a good program in a close game situation you get better from it. This game will most likely only help LC going forward with what they learned about themselves on the field. It's not easy to make corrections after a blow out or a win. The past few weeks should have their confidence where it needs to be going into the post season.
Bob Seger Wrote:Or I could say that LC had no business even being in the championship game because a throwing error by Belfry gave it to LC........ I didn't say that either, did I?

Was LC just "lucky" to be there?

Typical response by you. You just got proven to be a hater, instead of answering the question or statement you respond with another question. Obvious you have an anti-LC agenda. Time for it to stop. You should know better. You are 50-something, own a business, and a leader in your community. Shouldn't you take the high road? Sure, LC has some people on here that post negatives. But you love to poke and prod them to get them to respond with more. Time for you to stop it. Act your age.
How about the sophomore Corbett? 13-13 at the half, been riddled with injuries and awful timing, and he comes out in the second half and never really look shook or missed a beat as well as made a huge play before the half, and dropped a dime to TJ Dotson in a big situation as well. Very impressed with this kid. As bad as we played, to win by 15 points says something.

Dalton is the real deal, very good player Lawrence has!
KyRock Wrote:Lie much? You kept going on about #11 should be suspended and all kinds of nonsense after Breathitt. Feel sorry for yourself an Old washed up Old Man that never could cut it and has always been a wanna be Coach. Thinks he knows it all and knows nothing. I don't have a problem with anyone having an opinion or different from mine. You might want to leave the Coaches alone also they do have a job and you don't. Lots of people on here think I am funny actually. I can post several messages of those telling me how stupid I make idiots like you and Bobby look. And get this from those at JC Confusednicker: You just can't hang Old Man unless its from Bobby's ????

I'm pretty sure saying a kid should be suspended for fighting in a game isn't bashing anyone. As far as my coaching career, I suggest you stick to something you know about? Comparing resumes with your coaching staff is not something you want to do, i promise you. It will make you look even more foolish than you are.

I'd really like to see those messages because I have several from your own fans complaining about how embarrassed they are that you are associated with Lawrence County.
dawgeers Wrote:Typical response by you. You just got proven to be a hater, instead of answering the question or statement you respond with another question. Obvious you have an anti-LC agenda. Time for it to stop. You should know better. You are 50-something, own a business, and a leader in your community. Shouldn't you take the high road? Sure, LC has some people on here that post negatives. But you love to poke and prod them to get them to respond with more. Time for you to stop it. Act your age.

What other response should I have?... Said nothing out of the way and bashed no one. I simply answered the logic of your post with the exact same logic. Perhaps you should spend your time monitoring your own comrads if you in fact realize how they are, instead of me?

Then again you could have me confused with someone else.
Bob Seger Wrote:Uh, where was any kid talked about? Kindly name a name. Was anything other than stats discussed? Why are you mad at me for that..Again you might want to discuss that allegation with EKU, as noted, he posted them.

I'll bet you are someone that I sat with in between games at a college doubleheader a few years ago then, if for some reason you know me.

Hey Bobby why can't we sit together at games? Confusednicker:
baseball1974 Wrote:I'm pretty sure saying a kid should be suspended for fighting in a game isn't bashing anyone. As far as my coaching career, I suggest you stick to something you know about? Comparing resumes with your coaching staff is not something you want to do, i promise you. It will make you look even more foolish than you are.

I'd really like to see those messages because I have several from your own fans complaining about how embarrassed they are that you are associated with Lawrence County.

They are just some Mexicans that crossed over from JC Confusednicker:
I like your posts. They make me laugh. Bobby is a douche bag. I made him my bitch a few years ago. He bullies people own here that will let him by with it. How hard is it to be an internet tough guy like him lol?

You've made Bobby your bitch and now he won't even respond to you lol. I love it

I have been reading posts for a long time on here and finally decided I would create my own account to keep a select portion of JC fans from making us all look like idiots. I am pretty realistic, I played at JC a while ago and I will be the first to tell you that I am not happy with the direction of the program. I enjoy seeing them win games and know that they have a good team but they are doing nothing but hurting themselves when it comes down to playoff games because of their week ass schedule. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Here you go Old Man '74 and go ahead and post those message you have I could care less. If you go back and read I don't care who likes me or who don't.
0304 - Corbett sure seems to be stepping up when Belfry needs him most. How many of the procedure penalties were not on the oline? (If any)

The oline has to take a leadership role and play focused and inspired football, especially when we are playing so many reserves in the backfield.
KyRock Wrote:I like your posts. They make me laugh. Bobby is a douche bag. I made him my bitch a few years ago. He bullies people own here that will let him by with it. How hard is it to be an internet tough guy like him lol?

You've made Bobby your bitch and now he won't even respond to you lol. I love it

I have been reading posts for a long time on here and finally decided I would create my own account to keep a select portion of JC fans from making us all look like idiots. I am pretty realistic, I played at JC a while ago and I will be the first to tell you that I am not happy with the direction of the program. I enjoy seeing them win games and know that they have a good team but they are doing nothing but hurting themselves when it comes down to playoff games because of their week ass schedule. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Here you go Old Man '74 and go ahead and post those message you have I could care less. If you go back and read I don't care who likes me or who don't.

Confusednicker: That is just a few of them
KyRock Wrote:They are just some Mexicans that crossed over from JC Confusednicker:

Time for you to STOP it too. From one Dawg fan to another, just stop it. Take the higher road. You will be banned. Trust me. Time to stop these type of remarks. No matter what they say, don't respond to their stereotypes by doing exactly what they claim.

And for the guy who continues to go after #11 for LC. He says "fighting", yet #11 has never been ejected for fighting. Weird, huh? That he can make these claims when it never happened, claims to be "in the know" but yet relies on hearsay. That's not very good journalistic skills if you ask me.
dawgeers Wrote:Time for you to STOP it too. From one Dawg fan to another, just stop it. Take the higher road. You will be banned. Trust me. Time to stop these type of remarks. No matter what they say, don't respond to their stereotypes by doing exactly what they claim.

And for the guy who continues to go after #11 for LC. He says "fighting", yet #11 has never been ejected for fighting. Weird, huh? That he can make these claims when it never happened, claims to be "in the know" but yet relies on hearsay. That's not very good journalistic skills if you ask me.

See that is what is messed up with this Country. No freedom of speech and I didn't say anything bad. I said Mexicans Oh Wow! Are they not Mexicans? If I say Latino I am being racist. If I say Canadians I'm being racist. I say gooks to fit them all and I'm racist :lame:Not only happening in Houston, Tx but also right here on Rivals Confusednicker:
PaytoPlay Wrote:0304 - Corbett sure seems to be stepping up when Belfry needs him most. How many of the procedure penalties were not on the oline? (If any)

The oline has to take a leadership role and play focused and inspired football, especially when we are playing so many reserves in the backfield.

I couldn't see the team very well if they were past the 40 on the side away from the scoreboard, BUT, I only saw one penalty for false start on the offensive line. The others were on the backs, and I think I know why those were happening - mostly inexperience. TJ Dotson looked nice at halfback, I think once he has more than 4 days of practice at the position he'd be a decent back if X remains injured. But, the timing was his problem and once he gets it he adds to the number of solid backs we have.
official stats for the game belfry 343 total yards lc 220 total yards. So not as accurate that has been posted on here.
dawgeers Wrote:Time for you to STOP it too. From one Dawg fan to another, just stop it. Take the higher road. You will be banned. Trust me. Time to stop these type of remarks. No matter what they say, don't respond to their stereotypes by doing exactly what they claim.

I don't know what your talking about? I was referring to the Dalton kid that got ejected for fighting in the Breathitt game. You may want to go back to that thread and read what I posted before you make a claim like that? I never made a claim? I was commenting on the claim that was made about him getting ejected and I also made a very clear comment about him getting the raw deal with referees now since that happened. I've taken up for that kid more than anything. You clearly are making things up about something that I didn't bring up and haven't brought up since that game.
baseball1974 Wrote:I don't know what your talking about? I was referring to the Dalton kid that got ejected for fighting in the Breathitt game. You may want to go back to that thread and read what I posted before you make a claim like that? I never made a claim? I was commenting on the claim that was made about him getting ejected and I also made a very clear comment about him getting the raw deal with referees now since that happened. I've taken up for that kid more than anything. You clearly are making things up

He didn't even throw a punch. It wasn't a "fight". That's a fact. Get your facts straight, don't go by hearsay. It was more for talking than anything else. And besides, he got kicked before he did anything to anyone. Want proof? Find someone who has the video of it. I've seen it. Obvious who did what and what happened.
dawgeers Wrote:He didn't even throw a punch. It wasn't a "fight". That's a fact. Get your facts straight, don't go by hearsay. It was more for talking than anything else. And besides, he got kicked before he did anything to anyone. Want proof? Find someone who has the video of it. I've seen it. Obvious who did what and what happened.

Why are you even bringing this up to me? You're friend Kyrock is the one that brought it up in the first place. I never said he wasn't kicked first and I have no care about now because that conversation was over a long time ago and he has since done nothing but play good football. There is no reason for your remarks? Get a grip. If things like that bother you then you really need to rethink getting on here? Because right now, you're attacking somebody that took up for him several times after that. So get your facts straight.
You're a hater if you post actual events, facts, or a stat, didn't you know that?
Ok it all comes down to and I am done with this thread. Great Win Belfry You are King of Eastern Ky! I am proud of how LC played they didn't just lay down and gave Belfry a game. No excuses LC lost a hard fought game!
3 players were ejected in the Breathitt game for fighting. Three separate plays. #11 was one of them. Since then he has turned around 180 degrees. It has helped him to develop into a more complete player.
KyRock Wrote:Lie much? You kept going on about #11 should be suspended and all kinds of nonsense after Breathitt. Feel sorry for yourself an Old washed up Old Man that never could cut it and has always been a wanna be Coach. Thinks he knows it all and knows nothing. I don't have a problem with anyone having an opinion or different from mine. You might want to leave the Coaches alone also they do have a job and you don't. Lots of people on here think I am funny actually. I can post several messages of those telling me how stupid I make idiots like you and Bobby look. And get this from those at JC Confusednicker: You just can't hang Old Man unless its from Bobby's ????

Come on KY-Rock I have told you before the fantasies of victory and getting the better of another posters is just your mind. I would like to congratulate you and LC on how well you all played against Belfry. I started the season thinking LC / JC would be a great game for next year for bother teams. Then after the Raceland I was not sure LC was ready. But after this showing I again feel a LC / JC game would be great for both teams. If you are so close to the coaches at LC talk to them and have one of them to give JC a Call we have week 2 & 3 open. Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

With the emotional high you are on over a Lose I guess it would be OK for you to go a few days without taking your medication. :Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
dawgbyte02 Wrote:3 players were ejected in the Breathitt game for fighting. Three separate plays. #11 was one of them. Since then he has turned around 180 degrees. It has helped him to develop into a more complete player.

Fighting??? How dare you bring something like the truth up.

According to Dawgeers you are an official LC hater now.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:3 players were ejected in the Breathitt game for fighting. Three separate plays. #11 was one of them. Since then he has turned around 180 degrees. It has helped him to develop into a more complete player.

I agree and its even more impressive because of him having a target on his back with referees.
Bob Seger Wrote:Fighting??? How dare you bring that up.

According to Dawgeers you are an official LC hater now.
Khsaa DQ list.
Bob Seger Wrote:You're a hater if you post actual events, facts, or a stat, didn't you know that?

How many lc games you been to segar? I have been to them all, so how would you know if it was an actual event or not? 74 admitted he had not seen lc play, so you guys would not know an actual event or fact, if it smack you up side the head!!
dawg fan Wrote:How many lc games you been to segar? I have been to them all, so how would you know if it was an actual event or not? 74 admitted he had not seen lc play, so you guys would not know an actual event or fact, if it smack you up side the head!!

Refer to post #116.
oneijoe Wrote:Here's a question for you, EKU...

Should Belfry be penalized in the polls for winning by "only" 2 scores against a team the 3A #1 should have beaten by much more ??

Confusedhh:

No. Case closed.
Congratulations Belfry Pirates!! I got updates texted to me all during this game, and it sounds like Lawrence County came to play!!!

Great, great effort by both teams!!!
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next