• 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region
Lynn Camp is well Coached..
Williamsburg all the way..
13th Regions is going to be toughest region in the mountains this year. :bball:
How does the Cats Pause have the top ten players ranked?
1.barger. knox
2.baxter. South
3.broughton. north
4. B. Smith. clay
5. Marsee. Knox
6. Collier jackson
7. S. GRIFFTH Williamsburg
8. Farmer. Clay
9.Miller. Harlan
10. Taylor. Corbin
Hearing baxter is enrolled at knox.
ky playmaker Wrote:Hearing baxter is enrolled at knox.

Change of scenery may be best for the kid, it will also make a great team even better if he choses to play and if he get eligible...Good luck to him.:Thumbs:
Truth99 Wrote:1.barger. knox
2.baxter. South
3.broughton. north
4. B. Smith. clay
5. Marsee. Knox
6. Collier jackson
7. S. GRIFFTH Williamsburg
8. Farmer. Clay
9.Miller. Harlan
10. Taylor. Corbin

Add Massey excellent BB player the reason I know I have been watching him work out in pick up games with the university of the Cumberlands team I promise you, you wouldn't know that he is not A member of the team, Also somebody over looked Skylors brother Andrew he is about 6ft6 and runs like A deer, he is awesome.
Write it down Williamsburg will win the region this year. I am not saying that in A rude way, they were pretty good last year without Massey.
topnotch Wrote:Write it down Williamsburg will win the region this year. I am not saying that in A rude way, they were pretty good last year without Massey.

It must be nice to dream this big
topnotch Wrote:Write it down Williamsburg will win the region this year. I am not saying that in A rude way, they were pretty good last year without Massey.

Williamsburg has a very talented starting five and should be the All A favorite and a contender in the region.
They were 16-17 last year though and weren't very good until late February. They lost by 40 to South Laurel in mid February.
Massey is a nice athlete, but he averaged about 5 points a game last year. He isn't a top 10 player to this point of his career.
I agree on Harlan County. Miller puts them right in the thick of things. Being under the radar might bring out the best in the Bears.
I agree the 50th is loaded I think the 13 region winner will most certainly come out of that district, I do see CC as A long shot and you have to count KC in And NL is supposed to win their district.
The 50th has a lot of parity but no powerhouses. It's a long way from loaded when you compare teams a few years back when South and Corbin were dominant.
BasketballManiac Wrote:My predictions
1. Knox central
2. Clay Co
3. Williamsburg
4. North laurel
5. Corbin
6. South laurel
7. Harlan Co
8. Pineville
9. Whitley
10. Bell Co

How in the world did CC get rated above Williamsburg, Corbin , and Whitley
topnotch Wrote:How in the world did CC get rated above Williamsburg, Corbin , and Whitley

if you find out let me know:please:

probably ain't gonna happen.
Wburg does have a nice team but they are not getting by Corbin in the 50th. I don't see them being any closer to playing with CC than they were in march.
Myself, broken arrow and the boys said it last year and were saying it again. The 13th region belongs to CC.
[quote=topnotch]Write it down Williamsburg will win the region this year. I am not saying that in A rude way, they were pretty good last year without Massey

If I remeber correctly Clay destroyed them in the region. If Marcum hadn't called off the dogs and put in the subs Williamsburg would have lost by 60-70.
So If Williamsburg is all I have to worry about to get to Rupp......I've already got my hotel booked and tickets bought.
count Wrote:wburg does have a nice team but they are not getting by corbin in the 50th. I don't see them being any closer to playing with cc than they were in march.
Myself, broken arrow and the boys said it last year and were saying it again. The 13th region belongs to cc.

you wish
Williamsburg may or may not win the district (or region) but they will have a say in who does. The Massey kid (transfer in) for Sizemore (gone to graduation) trade will improve them by at least 10-15 points. Tony P. is by far the best coach in the 50th district. Overbay is becoming a respected and solid coach developing talent. South will be South and they are going to be a player in the region too, so like HDE said the district is solid but no standouts. It all may come down to has the ball last in the first round of the district tournament and the championship game. I think the district is that even.
ky playmaker Wrote:Hearing baxter is enrolled at knox.

Baxter puts up a large quantity of shots, if he is at KC and becomes eligible, will there be enough shots to go around?
peyton broughton has been offered by western ky. congrats to the kid. I aint around the kid very much but I know the kid works his ass off everyday
Clay Co. Will still be there region time... Mark it down!!
Is Harlan Co favorite in 52 ?
what I ment was they play pick up games with the Cumberland boys who stay here during the summer, that is about all of them. They play about every day and night in the college gym.
The Williamsburg football team in its entire unit plays every weekend with them, Williamsburg, is getting better and better. The score is getting closer and closer Wburg wins aboyt 4 to 5 out of 10 but lately it is more like 5 A lot. They have difficulty handling Uof Cs big man in the post, they switched Massy in there and put Andrew on the wing and It worked A lot better.
I have A good time over there, Wburg is getting better and better.
topnotch Wrote:what I ment was they play pick up games with the Cumberland boys who stay here during the summer, that is about all of them. They play about every day and night in the college gym.

Williamsburg's football players are playing basketball every night during football season?
Williamsburg will not win this region in our lifetime. Or any other lifetime! They should be ranked behind CC Knox. Corbin. Harlan north south or bell.
And the broughton to wku means that they are recruiting like BCG. Good player but grown or pikeville for sure
HDE Wrote:Williamsburg's football players are playing basketball every night during football season?

The ones who play BB are. Skylor , Chase, Massey. Shelton, Poor, A couple more I don't know,or what their name is.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next