Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 54 Harlan County 24
Sadly, things have completely deteriorated in Harlan County. Couldn't have happened to a better fan base. Hopefully the problems aren't systemic.
Harlan Countys performance...

[Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/oUvPEw0imzQ8U/giphy.gif]
^^
Actually that was EXACTLY what happened to Simmons last night after a no call helmet to helmet....
skully03 Wrote:Well well well. Not even a belfry thread and pj Doug still can't stop talking about Belfry.

Good afternoon. I knew I'd get your attentionConfusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Good afternoon. I knew I'd get your attentionConfusednicker:
Good afternoon to you. I'd figured you was waiting. I know trolls get hungry too. I couldn't let one go hungry.
skully03 Wrote:Good afternoon to you. I'd figured you was waiting. I know trolls get hungry too. I couldn't let one go hungry.

I mean no harm. I just get hungry sometimes:biglmao:
Congrats to LCC. You guys deserved the win. I will continue to support the Bears.
bear claw Wrote:Congrats to LCC. You guys deserved the win. I will continue to support the Bears.

Demarcus is about to pull out of the drive way.
Why don't you see if you can catch a ride to Whitley County. :welcome:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Demarcus is about to pull out of the drive way.
Why don't you see if you can catch a ride to Whitley County. :welcome:
Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Confusednicker:
Bahahahahahahaha. :hilarious:
pjdoug Wrote:Confusednicker:
You just won the internet for the day!!!
This was a tough game to watch but we still lead the series and guess a loss was due
We have many problems on this team and let's not pretend that's it's all coaching.
I was surprised
Demarcus ware Wrote:Bahahahahahahaha. :hilarious:

:biggrin:
The scary thing is this game wasn't even remotely close.
At no point was this a close game. Total beatdown from beginning to end.
What's really terrifying is you trying to find a trailor hitch for that pink bicycle!!
Amazing how this things turn. LCC was horrendous 2 years ago. But they have worked hard and become competitive in just two years.
Mike Holcomb has 3 state championships under his belt! Ya think he might know a little about what he's doin....
Granny Bear Wrote:Congratulations Letcher County on a great game by you guys and the win!! The Coal Bowl trophy was earned by the Cougars tonight, and rests where it should.

I'm not sure who or how many players should've been ejected. I WILL say, because I can prove it, that the player ejected for Harlan County wasn't even in the game at the time. LOL Embarassed that kid to death. I personally believe that there was a lot of trash talking going on during the game. When the trash talker got called on, he ran like a coward. I am NOT going to identify this instigator; I don't have to do that. Most of those who are involved, know exactly who I'm talking about.

ANYWAY, I saw Zak bust through in the second fight, and level some kid. No call. I saw another kid literally twisting the leg of #42 while he was on the ground. No call.

My point is that as difficult as it would be to ignore a coward with a big mouth, it still should be done. We broke down mentally, and the game was an indication and symptom of what else was happening.

No excuses. Cougars played a great game and deserved the win. The QB was quite impressive, and i wish them all the best of luck going forward. Hopefully, the Black Bears can regroup and do the same. It KILLS me to know how hard some of these kids have worked, only to see it for naught.

As soon as the game was over, the fog rolled in so thick that at one point you could not see clearly across the field. I've got a picture of that if I can figure out how to post it.

Oh, and my football crew...my apologies. My cell phone had slipped out of my pocket when I got out of my car and I did not realize it. Found that sucker after the game just under my car...where it was DRY!! Miracle!! Well it wasn't dry, but just 'damp'. As wet as we all were, that would've been considered dry.

So, if we don't win another game this year, I will still be there supporting my Black Bears to the end!! Unless of course, Hilton does come in at coach. If that's the case, I will not watch ONE single game under him.

Go Black Bears!!!!
Whats up with your Hilton Comment? He has only won 3 state championships and is one of the best coaches of all time in the state of Ky! And you are saying that if he were to be the coach at HC you would not support the kids and the program?? I don't get that and I don't believe there is any explanation that could make me understand that comment..........
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Whats up with your Hilton Comment? He has only won 3 state championships and is one of the best coaches of all time in the state of Ky! And you are saying that if he were to be the coach at HC you would not support the kids and the program?? I don't get that and I don't believe there is any explanation that could make me understand that comment..........

Are you this demanding of an explanation everytime somebody doesn't agree with YOU? My statement is simple, I stand by it and think anyone should be able to understand it. Whether or not you understand my rationale (which I did not offer as I'm not trying to convince anyone else) is of no concern to me. My reasons are personal, and I'm not selling out values or character for championship rings.

You're very sensitive Cuz. Please notice that I did not over use the question mark in my post this time.
Everyone is so on edge Confusednicker:
Go drink your protein shake!!!

:muscleman
Bottom line is that Larkey has done a great job at HC for several years now but the talent level is currently down somewhat and he is probably getting close to retiring after a great career. If that were to happen I would hope that whoever the administration brings in to coach he would have the same great support that Larkey has had........
Don't see this administration going out to get a big name. I think it comes down between two assistant coaches. But I have been wrong before but only once in my lifetime and that is when I posted on here a few years ago that GUT makes sense in his posts.
Oh the insanity.

People fighting in the street.

Harlan will never be the same. Burn it down.
Dudley at Harlan county would cause some to bust a gut.
E's Army Wrote:Dudley at Harlan county would cause some to bust a gut.

I saw him and his wife looking at houses on 119 last week.
insideinfo Wrote:I saw him and his wife looking at houses on 119 last week.

:dontthink