Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will Damien Harris go??
I honestly think he'd be a flop at UK, or "expectations not met" just don't think he fits the mold, has he ever had to run between the tackles in HS?
Thrillex Wrote:I honestly think he'd be a flop at UK, or "expectations not met" just don't think he fits the mold, has he ever had to run between the tackles in HS?

I dont think you have watched much tape of him.
Thrillex Wrote:I honestly think he'd be a flop at UK, or "expectations not met" just don't think he fits the mold, has he ever had to run between the tackles in HS?

You are a fool!!! Damien runs where ever there is a hole. I've watched him run over, through, and around people...you have NO CLUE!
I never said he wasn't good, just said I think he would flop at UK, There are a lot of running backs that can do that against the level of teams he plays against, NO?
You can't deny the fact he's currently playing in a youth league offense. Toss, dive, counter, and screen is all you see. If the coach is smart and wants to advance his coaching career, he'll be riding the coat tail of Harris right out of Madison Southern.
He looks as good as any at UK right now and they are having success. Got to have the HOGS up front or it won't matter who is the TB. Think UK and Stoops are heading down the right path. Think this kid would definitely make UK a player in the SEC recruiting circles.
Did everyone else see Damien Harris' tweet.

[url= <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>] <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/url]

Sounds like UK to me.
UK#24 Wrote:Did everyone else see Damien Harris' tweet.

[url= <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>] <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/url]

Sounds like UK to me.

I really doubt it, but keep all your fingers cross. LOL
Wildcat18 Wrote:You can't deny the fact he's currently playing in a youth league offense. Toss, dive, counter, and screen is all you see. If the coach is smart and wants to advance his coaching career, he'll be riding the coat tail of Harris right out of Madison Southern.

Wildcat...let me ask you this...what else should he be running? Madison Southern is like other very good teams...they run what works. Chuck Smith at Boyle Co. runs the same 10 plays he always has, as does Pulaski, and other good teams all over this state. Will wrinkles in an offense be added...OF COURSE...and as far as the coaches of Southern leaving...they might and I have no idea, but to gripe about the play calling is about like griping about every other school in this state and all over the country not named Trinity or Highlands...this isn't the PROS...:lame:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sJOcbhsRIEY/mqdefault.jpg

Watch this...
It's either stay home at UK and get playing time his freshman year.....then sophmore year be the man.....or go to Ohio St and redshirt his first year.......and get minimum carries his 2nd year......I hope he stays home.
Sure would like to see him at KY. But , If your the number 1 running back in the country you go to Bama . In the national championship game almost every year. And will continue to be as long as Nick Sabin is there .Wish him the best of luck were ever he ends up .
Hope he wears UK blue!
He waiting to see how good UK is and then we know If UK keeps plaing like they have against Florida he wears Blue if UKdont win no more than 4 games he may go somewhere else but I think by the end of november he being going up 75 about 25 miles to Lexington.
We need him at Kentucky.
I think he's stringing UK along with all those tweets and he's going to end up at Ohio State.
The whole recruiting saga is just like trying to hook-up with that hottie in high school.

You can give them the world, but it doesn't mean they want to be with you.

All you can do is let them know you are interested... if they want to be with you, they will be. If they don't you can't change their mind.

If they turn you down, life will go on. It may suck for awhile... then you see them out with some dweeb and think "what is she doing with him?" After they break up, she tries to act all innocent and flirty... but you have moved on and got somebody else.

Now as far as Harris goes.... He knows how bad UK wants him. Coach Stoops and his helicopter entrance, KSR planning to "BLUE OUT" his game on ESPNU.... not to mention the actual playing time he will get. I see him getting some serious playing time. With the skill players we will have next season.... Harris could have one of the best freshmen seasons in UK history.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
topnotch Wrote:100 DOLLARS HE WILL BE a WILDCAT. 64 WILL HOLD THE BET FOR BOTH SIDES.

I think he will stay in the Bluegrass,too.
Thrillex Wrote:I never said he wasn't good, just said I think he would flop at UK, There are a lot of running backs that can do that against the level of teams he plays against, NO?

have you not watched him play? he may not play the best competition in the country every week but he is the real deal.I've seen a lot of highschool running backs and he is the best I've seen.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Wildcat...let me ask you this...what else should he be running? Madison Southern is like other very good teams...they run what works. Chuck Smith at Boyle Co. runs the same 10 plays he always has, as does Pulaski, and other good teams all over this state. Will wrinkles in an offense be added...OF COURSE...and as far as the coaches of Southern leaving...they might and I have no idea, but to gripe about the play calling is about like griping about every other school in this state and all over the country not named Trinity or Highlands...this isn't the PROS...:lame:

a simple playbook is the best kind of playbook.
ballboy Wrote:He waiting to see how good UK is and then we know If UK keeps plaing like they have against Florida he wears Blue if UKdont win no more than 4 games he may go somewhere else but I think by the end of november he being going up 75 about 25 miles to Lexington.

I'm sure Kentucky's effort against Florida gained a little more interest from Harris.
You guys are selective with which tweets you post, the kid posts a ton about OSU.
If he's as good as most claim (and he appears to be), I don't think he'll wind up at UK. Although I hope he does. If he wants to play for National Championships, get real publicity/notoriety beyond Ky, wants to truly showcase his talents, it won't be here. He'll go to one of the college football giants.
Belfry0304 Wrote:You guys are selective with which tweets you post, the kid posts a ton about OSU.

That's what I been trying to say.. Tons of OSU and Ala tweets.
I hear he's gonna play a UPIKE and maybe play left guard :-)
I still don't think OSU BAMA or anyone else has shown him more love like the BBN faithful.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Ohio State shows him plenty. He's a big Carlos Hyde fan too, which is cool. I think he's a Buckeye or Wildcat, for some reason I don't see him going to Bama.
I hope he goes to UK, not many high school stars like him go north to play football, the SEC is the best place to go, playing close to home would be special, GO BIG BLUE
Just saw on FB that Harris will make his official UK visit next week during the Vandy game.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I still don't think OSU BAMA or anyone else has shown him more love like the BBN faithful.

I think he will come to Kentucky , and that will attract other top recruits.