Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern @ Whitley Co.
I hope they have more offense than they did last week Smile
Football Game Week - East Kentucky's longest running sports talk show returns tonight at 6 with David Paul and Stan Lovett. Guest coaches from Somerset, Southwestern High, Corbin, Knox Central, Whitley County and Williamsburg plus as always the Grave Yard of Picks and the Game Week Elite Eight! Make sure you tune in tonight at 6. Listen on 104.3 or online at http://www.ezcountry1043.com
pjdoug Wrote:Southern is in trouble. Colonel Stadium will be standing room only partly with fans from surrounding towns and Luke Woods is gonna run circles around the Madison Southern defense Confusednicker::truestory:

:biglmao: pjdoug...I like a lot of your posts...but you must have smoked crack!
FarristownFlyer Wrote::biglmao: pjdoug...I like a lot of your posts...but you must have smoked crack!

positive thinking. Roll Colonels! Confusednicker::letsparty. I hope the Colonels keep their sights on that deer lol
pjdoug Wrote:positive thinking. Roll Colonels! Confusednicker::letsparty. I hope the Colonels keep their sights on that deer lol

be skeered Goliath. David is coming for you Confusednicker:
seriously if you haven't watched Damien Harris play and want to see the best highschool running back in the country or maybe the best highschool player you've seen in your life, come watch him battle the Colonels at Colonel Stadium tonight.you wont be disappointed.he is not over-hyped.he is a special kind of player that doesn't come around very often.
For once, I agree with pjdoug!! Not only is Harris a joy to watch, he is such a good kid..very respectful and he plays with honor.

Good luck to both teams; I sure hope you have an injury free game!!!
Hoping to see growth from the Colonels. Last year they gave up early. Learning to play hard for the entire game no matter what the score will be a huge improvement.
Harris with 300 plus and 4 or 5 tds.
I watched the first half, kids played hard, rocked Madison back on their heels but they gave it all they had no chance, line was to small, Damenien I guess is the way to spell it was to much, I was proud of Whitley effort.
topnotch Wrote:I watched the first half, kids played hard, rocked Madison back on their heels but they gave it all they had no chance, line was to small, Damenien I guess is the way to spell it was to much, I was proud of Whitley effort.

Whitley gave effort for a young team, and what impressed me most is nearly half the players on the roster saw playing time. the first five pass completions were to five differen't receivers.