Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern @ Whitley Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any thoughts on this. Whitley will struggle I feel, but they have a very good coach and things should be on the up and up for them.

Madison Southern 48
Whitley Co. 12
Madison Southern
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Any thoughts on this. Whitley will struggle I feel, but they have a very good coach and things should be on the up and up for them.

Madison Southern 48
Whitley Co. 12

I agree. You gotta give that new coach a year or two to get his stuff together. Whitey should have a great pool of athletes from which to choose, so I expect them to be smash mouthing, very soon!
Madison Southern wins big...just saying :popcorn:
Madison Southern names the score.
Shoot, Southern and Harris ain't got a shot. Whitley will kill them! Tell 'em GUT, ain't that right!!!!
Whitley will still be trying to tackle Harris in Week 10.
Lilly Wrote:Whitley will still be trying to tackle Harris in Week 10.

Confusednicker:
Unless Whitley learned how to tackle overnight im going to say running clock.
Whitley County by two scores Confusednicker::Cheerlead
Lilly Wrote:Whitley will still be trying to tackle Harris in Week 10.

:ChairHit:
Harris runs wild, MadSo wins big.
I just saw Harris running through Harlan on his way to Whitley or Southern where ever the game is on his way to Lexington!
I hope Whitley can walk away with A win, that doesn't have to mean more points on the board sometimes you win if you and your team mates put up A dog fight and feel good about themselves on the way to the locker room. Go Colonels I hope you are winners and no one on either team gets hurt.
topnotch Wrote:I hope Whitley can walk away with A win, that doesn't have to mean more points on the board sometimes you win if you and your team mates put up A dog fight and feel good about themselves on the way to the locker room. Go Colonels I hope you are winners and no one on either team gets hurt.

:Thumbs:
Harris will have close to if not over 200 yards and 3 TDs.

Whitley will still be wondering which way did he go.
panther nation Wrote:Harris will have close to if not over 200 yards and 3 TDs.

Whitley will still be wondering which way did he go.

you just described every game and every team he plays against.
Madison Southern 44-14.

Harris with 225 yards in 3 quarters, 4 TDs, 2 cartwheels, 5 back flips, 3 jumping jacks, and will smoke a Cuban cigar at halftime.
Harris will go over 250 this game.
Wildcat18 Wrote:Madison Southern 44-14.

Harris with 225 yards in 3 quarters, 4 TDs, 2 cartwheels, 5 back flips, 3 jumping jacks, and will smoke a Cuban cigar at halftime.

Confusednicker:
Heading out Fiday night to see this one, hope the Colonels can hang tough...
Madison Southern 42-14
I would love to watch this game. I'm an alumni of Whitley County and my senior class won a total of three games in four years, I think. It was embarrissing. I don't think they have a prayer of winning, but the atmosphere will be great and you get to see the best running back in the country. Definitely worth the admission charge.
adopted purple Wrote:I would love to watch this game. I'm an alumni of Whitley County and my senior class won a total of three games in four years, I think. It was embarrissing. I don't think they have a prayer of winning, but the atmosphere will be great and you get to see the best running back in the country. Definitely worth the admission charge.

Whitley County will shock the world. keep punchin' Colonels keep punchin' :redboxer::letsfight:Wave: :Cheerlead
It would be something to see Whitley come away with a win.

One things for sure we wont be in flooded out Pike County.
I'd like to see Luke Woods run more or be moved out wide.he is dangerous. Do they have any good quarterback prospects behind him?
If Whitley's coaching staff can come up with a defense to just slow down Harris, they MIGHT have a chance. The Dean kid showed up in the Rockcastle game as a receiving threat as well which is the first time in a while that MS has displayed this sort of dimension in a game. Southern CAN be driven on unless they really firm up the middle of the defense this week in practice and if Whitley doesn't make the dumb penalty mistakes Rockcastle did which would put them in long situations, they can try to keep up with Southern on the scoreboard. But, that defense is going to have to show up for them to even have a chance. I wish I had a quarter for how many times that will be said about the Harris boy this season.
papagrit Wrote:If Whitley's coaching staff can come up with a defense to just slow down Harris, they MIGHT have a chance. The Dean kid showed up in the Rockcastle game as a receiving threat as well which is the first time in a while that MS has displayed this sort of dimension in a game. Southern CAN be driven on unless they really firm up the middle of the defense this week in practice and if Whitley doesn't make the dumb penalty mistakes Rockcastle did which would put them in long situations, they can try to keep up with Southern on the scoreboard. But, that defense is going to have to show up for them to even have a chance. I wish I had a quarter for how many times that will be said about the Harris boy this season.

probably the best defense would be long sustained drives that keep Harris off the field lol. I would put everybody in the box and key on him and force them to beat me with the passConfusednicker:
papagrit Wrote:If Whitley's coaching staff can come up with a defense to just slow down Harris, they MIGHT have a chance. The Dean kid showed up in the Rockcastle game as a receiving threat as well which is the first time in a while that MS has displayed this sort of dimension in a game. Southern CAN be driven on unless they really firm up the middle of the defense this week in practice and if Whitley doesn't make the dumb penalty mistakes Rockcastle did which would put them in long situations, they can try to keep up with Southern on the scoreboard. But, that defense is going to have to show up for them to even have a chance. I wish I had a quarter for how many times that will be said about the Harris boy this season.

Papa...I think you are right, one thing people are not talking about is that Southern lost 22 seniors off of last years team, and was told that only 3 are returning on defense. I would say if you were going to get them on D now is the time, because once the young kids figure it out with the size and speed they have on D they will be tough, but right now I agree it could cost them...but not to Whitley!
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Papa...I think you are right, one thing people are not talking about is that Southern lost 22 seniors off of last years team, and was told that only 3 are returning on defense. I would say if you were going to get them on D now is the time, because once the young kids figure it out with the size and speed they have on D they will be tough, but right now I agree it could cost them...but not to Whitley!

Southern is in trouble. Colonel Stadium will be standing room only partly with fans from surrounding towns and Luke Woods is gonna run circles around the Madison Southern defense Confusednicker::truestory:
If I were Whitley id burn the entire play clock every single snap
Pages: 1 2