•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2014
bac2369 Wrote:I was told that hazard goes to EKU on Tuesday for some 7 on 7. Anyone else know who will be attending.

bac2369 I watch hazard play Corbin today in the 7 on 7....Corbin 28 Hazard 14 I enjoy talking to the coaches several of them who are good friends of mind......I warned them about Williamsburg.....Brandon Jones is one of my favorite RB in the Mts. :truestory:
bac2369 Wrote:I was told that hazard goes to EKU on Tuesday for some 7 on 7. Anyone else know who will be attending.

64SUR Wrote:bac2369 I watch hazard play Corbin today in the 7 on 7....Corbin 28 Hazard 14 I enjoy talking to the coaches several of them who are good friends of mind......I warned them about Williamsburg.....Brandon Jones is one of my favorite RB in the Mts. :truestory:

Oh I forgot hazard will lose to Williamsburg this year......thats for SUR. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Oh I forgot hazard will lose to Williamsburg this year......thats for SUR. :Cheerlead

you will be a Hazard fan if they dont
pjdoug Wrote:you will be a Hazard fan if they dont

You need to jump off the titanic before you sinks. Pjdoug Williamsburg has a new ship this year. Confusedinglepar
That ship won't sail any further than the one they owned last year.
mysonis55 Wrote:That ship won't sail any further than the one they owned last year.

Frankfort will sink Mayfield ship this year...I know some thing you don't know about Frankfort....listen to me 64SUR. Confusedinglepar
In your dreams 64.:HitWall:
64SUR Wrote:You need to jump off the titanic before you sinks. Pjdoug Williamsburg has a new ship this year. Confusedinglepar

64 teams and you still cant pick a champ :igiveup:
Anyone know how hazard did yesterday at the EKU 7 on 7. Of course SUR64 told us about one game but lets hear about the rest.
They must not have done too bad bac. 64 is picking Corbin to win the world. They only beat Hazard by 2 td's.
7 on 7 are fun but not much you can benefit from it except team chesmistry from Qb to WRS and getting in athletic game shape some.
mysonis55 Wrote:They must not have done too bad bac. 64 is picking Corbin to win the world. They only beat Hazard by 2 td's.

picking williamsburg beating hazard for sur...And frankfort beating mayfield if you want more keep following me around like a tick....You should want corbin to win also mysonis55 corbin is in the west this year.Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:picking williamsburg beating hazard for sur...And frankfort beating mayfield if you want more keep following me around like a tick....You should want corbin to win also mysonis55 corbin is in the west this year.Confusednicker:

How is a Southeastern Kentucky team in the west?Confusednicker:
Did Corbin move about 2 hours west or something?
I tell you what 64, just keep picking us to lose. You did last year as well. I just watched the Frankfort game again last night. I think they had about 2-3 first downs all night against our defense. The funny thing is, our defense is supposed to be better this year. I kinda like our chances. In the 1a playoffs last year we played a total of five games. Our starting defense gave up 1 touchdown, and that was with a few subs in.
mysonis55 Wrote:I tell you what 64, just keep picking us to lose. You did last year as well. I just watched the Frankfort game again last night. I think they had about 2-3 first downs all night against our defense. The funny thing is, our defense is supposed to be better this year. I kinda like our chances. In the 1a playoffs last year we played a total of five games. Our starting defense gave up 1 touchdown, and that was with a few subs in.

I guess you haven't hear about the transfer..Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I guess you haven't hear about the transfer..Confusednicker:

Who was the Mayfield player that transferred to The Burg?Confusednicker:
It doesn't matter what they get for transfers. I like the talent and speed we have. I also will take our coaching staff any day of the week.
Well I got the results of hazard from the 7 on 7. Hazard went 3-1-1. They beat Danville,Lafayette,Knox and tied Clay county and got beat by Corbin. Brandon Jones did not play.
Don't sound too bad to me.
I thought so too. First two names are very solid programs. Knox is solid as well.
Hazard played 7-on-7 tonight at Belfry, anyone heard how it went?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bac2369 Wrote:Well I got the results of hazard from the 7 on 7. Hazard went 3-1-1. They beat Danville,Lafayette,Knox and tied Clay county and got beat by Corbin. Brandon Jones did not play.

bac2369 I was on the sideline talking to Brandon Jones he did play against Corbin..but not much I have no reason to lies...someone gave you false information if they told you Jones didn't play against corbin...Just sayin :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall: .And I am a fan of Jones just ask him....:Cheerlead Now Go Williamsburg
64SUR Wrote:bac2369 I was on the sideline talking to Brandon Jones he did play against Corbin..but not much I have no reason to lies...someone gave you false information if they told you Jones didn't play against corbin...Just sayin :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall: .And I am a fan of Jones just ask him....:Cheerlead Now Go Williamsburg

there is probably a Jones on all the teams you cheer for.maybe you talked to a differen't Jones :lmao:
pjdoug Wrote:there is probably a Jones on all the teams you cheer for.maybe you talked to a differen't Jones :lmao:

I have know Jones for a longtime pjdoug my hazard family is hazard biggest fans...I'm just a Williamsburg fan I guess you could say we have a family feud.And I won lastyear and goning to win again with Williamsburg again. TongueirateSho
We will see.
64SUR Wrote:bac2369 I was on the sideline talking to Brandon Jones he did play against Corbin..but not much I have no reason to lies...someone gave you false information if they told you Jones didn't play against corbin...Just sayin :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall: .And I am a fan of Jones just ask him....:Cheerlead Now Go Williamsburg

Your right he did play on defense but not offense. Misread my messeges.
I thought I saw him playing Middle linebacker...
I played in the 7on7 at EKU just not offense.
Did 64 play?
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next