Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2014
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The frosh aren't listed on the roster....
Numbers seem to be improving. That should be Chappells number one goal, and he seems to be getting there. Im not sure Whitley had 30 kids on the sideline to end the season. Now your looking at 40 kids not counting frosh.
Whitley could very well have 55-60 kids by the time the season begins.
Around 12 seniors on this team as well.

Im three hours away, hows the backfield looking? Heard a certain runningback was back and doing really well :biggrin:

that's better numbers but it would be good to see at least 80 Smile. I haven't heard anything about the running back but hope he is back because he is a game changer.
pjdoug Wrote:that's better numbers but it would be good to see at least 80 Smile. I haven't heard anything about the running back but hope he is back because he is a game changer.

If Corbin can get 70 kids out to play, it should be no problem for Whitley to.
I know. hopefully this season will fun and exciting and get more kids interested in playing.
pjdoug Wrote:I know. hopefully this season will fun and exciting and get more kids interested in playing.
I know its all hind sight, but how did Whitley go from having a very deep run into the playoffs in 2008 to winning only 1 game in 2013 under the same coach? Did the talent level drop off that much?
jamesdeane Wrote:I know its all hind sight, but how did Whitley go from having a very deep run into the playoffs in 2008 to winning only 1 game in 2013 under the same coach? Did the talent level drop off that much?

is it possible there were other negative influences?
Whitley County wasn't nearly as bad as their record indicated last year though. injuries hampered them.
Is the Mills kid back?
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County wasn't nearly as bad as their record indicated last year though. injuries hampered them.

What was Whitley record then...You ask for that Pjdoug. Confusednicker:
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Is the Mills kid back?

Mills is listed on the roster along with his brother but I haven't heard anything.
64SUR Wrote:What was Whitley record then...You ask for that Pjdoug. Confusednicker:

stop snorting kool-aid and pay attention to what I say. everybody knows what their record was .:ChairHit::Hammer3:
I was looking at Whitley's roster. they could use some depth but looks like they have quite a bit of speed.
GO Whitley county from 64SUR :Cheerlead
Hope to see Mills back. He would make them much better.
pjdoug Wrote:Mills is listed on the roster along with his brother but I haven't heard anything.

The rosters automatically roll over. So no one knows?
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:The rosters automatically roll over. So no one knows?

maybe we'll find out tomorrow when they play 7 on 7 at Corbin.
pjdoug Wrote:maybe we'll find out tomorrow when they play 7 on 7 at Corbin.

Sure WANT bring the whole team....:popcorn:
What time is the 7-7 and where?
Paul Crewe Wrote:What time is the 7-7 and where?

6 p.m at Corbin? I heard Mills and Ysidro are gone. is that true?
everything is quiet in Whitley County. are the Colonels on a secret mission? lol
still quietSmile. Who went to the 7 on 7 today?
Whitley county QB look pretty good tonight...Just sayin.:Thumbs:
Woods? am I the only Whitley County fan on here? lol
pjdoug Wrote:Woods? am I the only Whitley County fan on here? lol

I was told the QB name was Luke...not for sure about the last name...:pondering:
64SUR Wrote:Whitley county QB look pretty good tonight...Just sayin.:Thumbs:

is that all the details you offer? :popcorn:
pjdoug Wrote:Woods? am I the only Whitley County fan on here? lol

pjdoug Wrote:is that all the details you offer? :popcorn:

Whitley look OK pjdoug I will admit I was surprise and that a good thing. :Thumbs:
^
Go ahead and tell the scores.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Go ahead and tell the scores.

yeah. tell the scores :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Whitley look OK pjdoug I will admit I was surprise and that a good thing. :Thumbs:

they looked a little better than OK didn't they?Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I was told the QB name was Luke...not for sure about the last name...:pondering:

Woods
So Mills or no Mills?