Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
what are the expectations for this year's squad? more kids getting interested in football?many new faces on the roster?
Chappell will do a good job. He is replacing a pretty good Coach so I would not expect Miracles. If Black had been a terrible Coach then I think you would see huge changes. It will be a good change but could take some time. Just hope the players and fans stay patient and notice the little changes.
It will take a little while for success. What is there schedule ?
With new defensive coordinator Dave Mitchell the Whitley county defense should be stout
doresfanatic Wrote:With new defensive coordinator Dave Mitchell the Whitley county defense should be stout

Glad he's back in the area. Should still be coaching at lynn camp.
doresfanatic Wrote:With new defensive coordinator Dave Mitchell the Whitley county defense should be stout

Yeah. I wonder what their offensive line is like.
http://www.whitleycountyfootball.com/ I wish they'd update this site Smile
TopCat Wrote:Chappell will do a good job. He is replacing a pretty good Coach so I would not expect Miracles. If Black had been a terrible Coach then I think you would see huge changes. It will be a good change but could take some time. Just hope the players and fans stay patient and notice the little changes.

Black is a good coach. they had problems in other places.
I look forward to watching them, Luke Allen will be one of the best QBs in the mountains.
topnotch Wrote:I look forward to watching them, Luke Allen will be one of the best QBs in the mountains.

They also have the best tailback in the dist too
I can't remember his name but very fast
He moved
Whitley's numbers and talent level were down last year. Chappell could do an excellent jobs without an improvement in the won loss record. They have some very good players just not enough to play 5A football.
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:He moved

Did Zach Mills move? If so where to?
I heard he has already moved to Indiana.
topnotch Wrote:I look forward to watching them, Luke Allen will be one of the best QBs in the mountains.

Who is Luke Allen? what grade is he in. I though Yasidro was the QB at Whitley. I know that Corbin will be hosting a 7 on 7 with Whitley, don't know the other teams but should be a very exciting day.

former Wrote:They also have the best tailback in the dist too

Better than Damien Harris?Confusednicker:
Luke Allen I believe is Luke Woods. Madison Southern is not in Whitley's district.
E's Army Wrote:Luke Allen I believe is Luke Woods. Madison Southern is not in Whitley's district.

Thanks E looked all over for the allen kid, you are right they are opposite of Madison Southern district, has the Mills kid really moved?
The Colonels will be fine..
Luke Allen will light it up. Just watch
Mills will be a huge loss. He was a potential 6 every time he touched the ball. If Luke is the quarterback this offense will suit him much better. He has a lot of football instincts like his dad.
Whitley Co goes 3-7. Good Luck
Mr.Clutch23 Wrote:I heard he has already moved to Indiana.

I haven't heard that.
former Wrote:They also have the best tailback in the dist too

Zach Mills
1/4bak Wrote:Thanks E looked all over for the allen kid, you are right they are opposite of Madison Southern district, has the Mills kid really moved?

if Mills really moved that is bad news
topnotch Wrote:Luke Allen will light it up. Just watch

is his middle name Allen?
1/4bak Wrote:Who is Luke Allen? what grade is he in. I though Yasidro was the QB at Whitley. I know that Corbin will be hosting a 7 on 7 with Whitley, don't know the other teams but should be a very exciting day.

Ysidro was moved to fullback last season with Luke Woods as the quarterback.
1/4bak Wrote:Who is Luke Allen? what grade is he in. I though Yasidro was the QB at Whitley. I know that Corbin will be hosting a 7 on 7 with Whitley, don't know the other teams but should be a very exciting day.
Do you know when the 7 on 7 is scheduled?
I hope Whitley enjoys coming to Log Mountain this year! Darnit though. Whitley always plays Bell tough.
Whitley will be much better this year...Confusedinglepar
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6