•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2014
I would like to hear from the hazard faithful.
Well coached tuff team. Go Hazard.
Hazard is always a contender.
mysonis55 Wrote:Hazard is always a contender.

Mysonis55 :please: don't embarrass yourself this year calling hazard a contender. They are 1Confusednicker:00% pretender in 2014....Now 2015 maybe contender..Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Mysonis55 :please: don't embarrass yourself this year calling hazard a contender. They are 1Confusednicker:00% pretender in 2014....Now 2015 maybe contender..Confusednicker:

64 will be a Whitley County fan next for SUR
I'm sure that's one of his 50 teams now.
pjdoug Wrote:64 will be a Whitley County fan next for SUR

Whitley county is on my lists just not at the top right now..With Jason Chappell Whitley is climbing tho.Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:Whitley county is on my lists just not at the top right now..With Jason Chappell Whitley is climbing tho.Confusedhh:

Who isn't on your list? Confusederiously:
Very tough question for 64 to answer pjdoug. He will have to answer that hypothetically of course.
:notworthy
64SUR Wrote:Whitley county is on my lists just not at the top right now..With Jason Chappell Whitley is climbing tho.Confusedhh:

I think 64 needs an intervention. Its been well documented that he has a list of several teams, of which he is a fan. But now he is stating that he has Whitley on his lists. LISTS. Thats plural. That means its getting out of hand. Someone has to do something. What if the teams he loves have to face one another? I would hate to get on here and read that 64 suffered from a fatal MFFS (Multiple Football Fan Syndrome) attack. Who the heck would spark the oh so many heated debates that are about as deep as a puddle?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote::notworthy

I think 64 needs an intervention. Its been well documented that he has a list of several teams, of which he is a fan. But now he is stating that he has Whitley on his lists. LISTS. Thats plural. That means its getting out of hand. Someone has to do something. What if the teams he loves have to face one another? I would hate to get on here and read that 64 suffered from a fatal MFFS (Multiple Football Fan Syndrome) attack. Who the heck would spark the oh so many heated debates that are about as deep as a puddle?

I want be afraid to pick a team Scotty_Bronson win some lose some not that bigger deal to me.To old to have a sad life. Confusednicker:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote::notworthy

he already has multiple personalities on here so he will be fine Confusednicker:
Some of y'all should just posts about one team anything more is over your head. :lmao:
Heading back to Williamsburg, Corbin and Leslie taking a break from hazard threads....:bike::bike::bike::bike: Good luck Dawgs.
I wonder how many teams does he limit his lists to. For instance does he have 2 lists of 20 teams or 4 lists of 10 teams.
^^^lmao
Anyone know if hazard has competed in any 7 on 7 games.
Anyone know how many kids hazard has out?
bac2369 Wrote:Anyone know if hazard has competed in any 7 on 7 games.

Belfry had 7 on 7 vs. someone yesterday and usually it is Hazard.

If it was, don't know the details, but supposedly X Willis scored a whole heap of Touchdowns against whoever they were playing. That's all I have to work with haha
bac2369 Wrote:Anyone know how many kids hazard has out?

Going to guess 34 :Clap:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Belfry had 7 on 7 vs. someone yesterday and usually it is Hazard.

If it was, don't know the details, but supposedly X Willis scored a whole heap of Touchdowns against whoever they were playing. That's all I have to work with haha

I seen some pictures just a few minutes ago of Belfry, Hazard and some one else not sure who the other team was ..
Hazard played 7 on 7 Tuesday night at Home. The other 2 teams were Belfry and Leslie Co.
they always find a way to fix problems
How did that go?
mysonis55 Wrote:How did that go?

I would say not good 55 :Sad04:
I bet they had their opportunities.
I sure wish the season would get started.
You and me both. I watched 7 on 7 from 9 til 130 today. I could have watched another 4 hours.
Should be a decent year for the Bulldogs. But not state title contenders in my opinion.
I was told that hazard goes to EKU on Tuesday for some 7 on 7. Anyone else know who will be attending.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next