•  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2014
mysonis55 Wrote:It's kinda boring on here since 64 traded teams. He kept the burg in everyone's minds for the past 2 yrs.

If they start the season 5 and 0 he will be back on the bandwagon and posting like a madman.
killbilly usmc Wrote:If they start the season 5 and 0 he will be back on the bandwagon and posting like a madman.

Never jump off the bandwagon Killbilly usmc. I will be at most of williamsburg games and supporting them this season.This is still a gifted team that can make it back to Bowling Green...I promise :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Never jump off the bandwagon Killbilly usmc. I will be at most of williamsburg games and supporting them this season.This is still a gifted team that can make it back to Bowling Green...I promise :Cheerlead

Yall will do good, but i am concerned about if yall will get past pikeville. Im hearing alot of good things about them.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Yall will do good, but i am concerned about if yall will get past pikeville. Im hearing alot of good things about them.

Pikeville got to get by paintsville ( my sleeper ) Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Pikeville got to get by paintsville ( my sleeper ) Confusednicker:

I have heard they will be better also my sleeper in the west is mayfield.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I have heard they will be better also my sleeper in the west is mayfield.

Mayfield is my sleeper.team in the west also. Confusederiously:
Mayfield will be a lil down so it be best for the Beechwoods and the Frankforts to capitalize on it. I also want to throw Russellville in there as well.
Russellville lost a lot. I think we will make our 5 hour trip to Beechwood at Thanksgiving this year. I don't think Beechwood will be any surprise for us.

64 won't say much about the burg unless they get past Hazard. He might jump back on the wagon then. I like how he is half heartedly trying to support them now though.
mysonis55 Wrote:Russellville lost a lot. I think we will make our 5 hour trip to Beechwood at Thanksgiving this year. I don't think Beechwood will be any surprise for us.

64 won't say much about the burg unless they get past Hazard. He might jump back on the wagon then. I like how he is half heartedly trying to support them now though.

Williamsburg is for real mysonis55. I walk behind the fence in Williamsburg I promise until halftime. Then I will stop in corbin an watch the 2nd half in 3A. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg is for real mysonis55. I walk behind the fence in Williamsburg I promise until halftime. Then I will stop in corbin an watch the 2nd half in 3A. Confusednicker:

Sounds like he making his trip back to London shorter by stopping by corbin last..
Yeah, but I bet he wasn't splitting time last year. Poor boy don't know what he wants to be when he grows up. I guess I don't have to worry about getting served this year at least.
mysonis55 Wrote:Yeah, but I bet he wasn't splitting time last year. Poor boy don't know what he wants to be when he grows up. I guess I don't have to worry about getting served this year at least.

You will be served this year Mysonis55 Williamsburg will be back with vengeance. Take my word by air and ground attack.:Cheerlead
Mysonis55 would you like to pick your east side contender this year I will Williamsburg...:Cheerlead
bac2369 Wrote:Sounds like he making his trip back to London shorter by stopping by corbin last..

I need a helicopter for Friday night football bac2369. Maybe able to see some Leslie County games. :Cheerlead
Would love to see some help from Williamsburg fans when you believe in a team brag about them.I BELIEVE. :truestory:
Newjacket Wrote:The QB job is Skylar's. Little Sizemore won't start as a freshman. Truth is the only other possible person that could start is Skylar's little brother, Andrew. The job would be his if he hadn't sat out this year.

Little Sizemore Who is not Little 6ft 2 200 plus will not be there next year, I really can't blame him, seems no one wanted to see him get a chance to live his dream and just compete to play qb I think he was problably one of the best future athletes in KY. I promise you we will be reading about him in a couple years, I understand that right now he is competing for a starting job where he is now enrolled.
At the present, I would have to go with the burg from the east. That is unless the other east teams figure out that they don't have defense.
Newjacket Wrote:Really? The best QB will start. What a novel concept.

I have already suggested that you stick to concessions, your knowledge of football is very obvious. Camron ask that I thank you for helping him decide he should move on. I and a lot of other -___old Jackets don't appreciate you but as long as he does So Be it. I am pulling for your two linemen but for you and yours you can go back from where you came.
64 now that hazard is down who will Williamsburg be playing for the regional championship.
topnotch Wrote:64 now that hazard is down who will Williamsburg be playing for the regional championship.

I would think Pikeville,my sleeper team is Paintsville just have a feeling. :worthy:
64, you are correct. Paintsville or Pikeville could be a big problem for the burg. The reason being, they are a running team. From what I saw, the burg does not stop a power running team very well. Plus, that slows down the up tempo style offense that the burg tries to use.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, you are correct. Paintsville or Pikeville could be a big problem for the burg. The reason being, they are a running team. From what I saw, the burg does not stop a power running team very well. Plus, that slows down the up tempo style offense that the burg tries to use.

I agree, can you imagine the trouble they would have had with russellvilles running game.
Pikeville wont play williamsburg or hazard for region until the 2015 season. This upcoming season for playoffs is the same format as last year.
Mastadon89 Wrote:Pikeville wont play williamsburg or hazard for region until the 2015 season. This upcoming season for playoffs is the same format as last year.

We are talking about the final on the east side this year 2014 Mastadon89 :Clap:
topnotch Wrote:Little Sizemore Who is not Little 6ft 2 200 plus will not be there next year, I really can't blame him, seems no one wanted to see him get a chance to live his dream and just compete to play qb I think he was problably one of the best future athletes in KY. I promise you we will be reading about him in a couple years, I understand that right now he is competing for a starting job where he is now enrolled.

So he is a qb too & is now at corbin?

Who will be the jackets qb?
The Outsider Wrote:So he is a qb too & is now at corbin?

Who will be the jackets qb?

I Believe it will be Skyler Giffith unless someone else come alone. I would love too see SKYLER at WR. Williamsburg has a surprise with Jefferson Patrick and a new stud in town I want reveal his name someone else can if its true.I think its true. :Cheerlead
mysonis55 Wrote:Russellville lost a lot. I think we will make our 5 hour trip to Beechwood at Thanksgiving this year. I don't think Beechwood will be any surprise for us.

Wrong 55 The burg is loaded and he knows it I saw him at weight lifting and he is ready believe me, by the way Williamsburg had more players in the weight room than I have ever seen. 56
64 is Spot on Williamsburg will be an outstanding team however there are several teams that have improved you never know. I will say this that Williamsburg has added 4 players that I think they will be hard to keep out of an already loaded line up. One is the kicker who just didn't want to play just wanted to kick. ( SENIOR ) Two. this kid just enrolled in school, I understand he is a quality athlete with speed and experience 6 3 220. (SENIOR) Two freshmen I know one is a big athlete Darrell white He is really good great football future the other one I am not sure of, FRESHMEN, And two brothers that transferred in from OHIO I think we will be a much better team than last year. We play a Muderrus schedule, we will know shortly. 64 how do you know so much about team personell? I am serous.
So you play a better schedule than last year? I don't think last years schedule can be called murderers row. Come on over play 2 6a teams. 1 of those teams being top ten. Play a top ten 5a team. Play 2 3a teams. One of them being a top ten. Play 2 top ten 2a teams. Then play a top 5 1a team in your regular season and then you will understand murderers row.
[quote=mysonis55]So you play a better schedule than last year? I don't think last years schedule can be called murderers row. Come on over play 2 6a teams. 1 of those teams being top ten. Play a top ten 5a team. Play 2 3a teams. One of them being a top ten. Play 2 top ten 2a teams. Then play a top 5 1a team in your regular season and then you will understand murderers row.[/QUOTE

Where 55 did I say you didn't play a tough schedule? I just said we are playing a tough schedule. we Open up with what Halls TENN thinks will be their best ever. 5a school. then South Laurel supposed to be much better
5a then, Pike Co. Central Ky 3a Newport 2A, Harrison County 4a Campbel
sville. Berea, Lynn Camp, Pineville. Wayne County.3a
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next