•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2014
jetpilot Wrote:^He better put on some weight if he is waiting for Mr. Jones.Confusednicker:

It takes about 5 player to bring him down. not kidding :Sad04:
cj2561 Wrote:let them come, it will be a long ride back to Williamsburg.

doesn't matter win lose or draw/ it's long way back to the Burg.
I saw Jones catch a flat pass on the first play aganst the Burg last year. Best I remember he lost 10 yards. He had a bad game aganst the Burg.
topnotch Wrote:I saw Jones catch a flat pass on the first play aganst the Burg last year. Best I remember he lost 10 yards. He had a bad game aganst the Burg.

190 yard rushing for Jones, pretty good game in my book top-notch in the mud. :worthy:
64SUR Wrote:It takes about 5 player to bring him down. not kidding :Sad04:

Jones reminds me of Pikeville's Eddie Deramus back during the mid 90's. Thighs as big as tree trunks, a ton of speed, and it took five or six to bring him down
I didn't see the same game you guys saw, no doubt he is an excellent athlete maybe I just missed it.
topnotch Wrote:I didn't see the same game you guys saw, no doubt he is an excellent athlete maybe I just missed it.

One win against Hazard & your on here knocking one of the top backs in the mountains? Good luck this season jackets mediocrity is just around the corner. Enjoy busting everyones chops this year.:Thumbs::igiveup:
Gargamel Wrote:One win against Hazard & your on here knocking one of the top backs in the mountains? Good luck this season jackets mediocrity is just around the corner. Enjoy busting everyones chops this year.:Thumbs::igiveup:

Will be another win this year Gargamel over them Dawgs.64SUR :lmao:
Gargamel Wrote:One win against Hazard & your on here knocking one of the top backs in the mountains? Good luck this season jackets mediocrity is just around the corner. Enjoy busting everyones chops this year.:Thumbs::igiveup:

7 or 8 rushing play for Jones was lost yardage.4 or 5 rushing plays was for 30yds or more.Jones had I think 30 attempts. :popcorn:
Jones didn't get much more carries once hazard started to throw the ball because they got in a panic to early. But Jones took a beating that game and there is no doubt about it..
bac2369 Wrote:Jones didn't get much more carries once hazard started to throw the ball because they got in a panic to early. But Jones took a beating that game and there is no doubt about it..

Hazard didn't panic, Hazard coaching staff didn't show Williamsburg defense any RESPECTS though out the whole game going for it on 4th down. Confusednicker: I hope hazard has the same game plan this year. They just want have a big time receiver like a Chris Hudson to throw the ball to. Confusednicker:
bac2369 Wrote:Jones didn't get much more carries once hazard started to throw the ball because they got in a panic to early. But Jones took a beating that game and there is no doubt about it..

You are exatly right and his stats aganst the burg were inflated, realy, realy, inflated. If he had all those yards they put out on him there is no way Wburg could have won. Sorry I know he is a good back aganst the burg he wasn't.
The first offensive play he lost 10 yards and it didn't show up in the stats that were turned in.
Gargamal Pineville and Raceland both gave us a better game than the Hot dogs.
topnotch Wrote:You are exatly right and his stats aganst the burg were inflated, realy, realy, inflated. If he had all those yards they put out on him there is no way Wburg could have won. Sorry I know he is a good back aganst the burg he wasn't.
The first offensive play he lost 10 yards and it didn't show up in the stats that were turned in.

I don't know what your talking about inflated.. I not sure how many yards he had in the game against Williamsburg but im sure it was about 100 or a lil better but not positive. Williamsburg was the better team and they won the game. Hazard just did not make the stops in the game. You cant let recievers behind you.. Hazard had way too many turnovers in that game to win it but still they only lost by 14 to a team that usually puts up 60 or better. I didn't get to the game until the 2nd quarter but was the 10 yards on a swing pass or what? Because I know it wasn't from the I form. I really commend the Williamsburg defense for stopping Jones because not too many teams held him in check like that. So please take the credit.. And also even if Jones gets a few more carries in that game I still don't think it changes the out come but it might of because it would of limited the 3 men on the Hudson in coverage.
bac2369 Wrote:I don't know what your talking about inflated.. I not sure how many yards he had in the game against Williamsburg but im sure it was about 100 or a lil better but not positive. Williamsburg was the better team and they won the game. Hazard just did not make the stops in the game. You cant let recievers behind you.. Hazard had way too many turnovers in that game to win it but still they only lost by 14 to a team that usually puts up 60 or better. I didn't get to the game until the 2nd quarter but was the 10 yards on a swing pass or what? Because I know it wasn't from the I form. I really commend the Williamsburg defense for stopping Jones because not too many teams held him in check like that. So please take the credit.. And also even if Jones gets a few more carries in that game I still don't think it changes the out come but it might of because it would of limited the 3 men on the Hudson in coverage.

your post is excellent, Jones is an excellent back, I just saw where someone sent in over 200 yards for him and it didn't happen, it doesn't really matter.
Well looking at hazards stat it shows jones with 190 rushing yards in the and hazards stats are usually accurate.. It shows that Williamsburg had 111 rushing yards and 187 passing yards...
topnotch Wrote:your post is excellent, Jones is an excellent back, I just saw where someone sent in over 200 yards for him and it didn't happen, it doesn't really matter.

Brandon 30 attempts for 190 yards. and 1 TD.
Chris Hudson have 5 receptions for 156 yards.
Hazard QB was 6 out of 15 for 156 yards

Williamsburg as a team have 30 attempts for 111 yards
and there QB was 9 out 23 for 187 yards.

We will we are damn good and we know it/

We will we are damn good and we know it/
Topnotch, for all the yards he lost, little freshman Trajon Bright made up for 2 weeks later on one play.
mysonis55 Wrote:Topnotch, for all the yards he lost, little freshman Trajon Bright made up for 2 weeks later on one play.

I watch the game film mysonis55 we nail the guy we thought that had the ball....It was just the wrong guy.:Sad04:
Trajon Bright is one of the fastest kids ive seen on a football field. Mayfield was many many many points better than anyone from the east. Williamsburg got what Raceland got in their game...STUNNED. The Cards defense took the Jackets out of their rhythm, offensively, much like the Jackets did to the Rams.

Which leads me to this. That was a trend I saw much of from the eastern teams. The defensive aggression and stunt calls depended greatly on the play of the offense. Raceland, Pikeville, Fairview, Hazard, and the Jackets, all played defense with their ears pinned back as long as they were within a score or had the lead. Once their offenses were taken out of their game plan, the defenses started playing slower and seemed to be thinking more. Both Williamsburg and Raceland learned alot from their post season runs. I expect big steps for both squads this year. I still say Pikeville wins the east, but wont be shocked if Raceland and Williamsburg are fighting for a place in Bowling Green.
Figured I would bump hazard back up and I have heard the expectation are high this season and they expect to be a very dangerous team come playoff time and have heard the QB has improved quite a bit and his arm strength has gotten better.
mysonis55 Wrote:Topnotch, for all the yards he lost, little freshman Trajon Bright made up for 2 weeks later on one play.

Confusednicker:
bac2369 Wrote:Figured I would bump hazard back up and I have heard the expectation are high this season and they expect to be a very dangerous team come playoff time and have heard the QB has improved quite a bit and his arm strength has gotten better.

I Like the Qb for hazard just not this year...Williamsburg will own him this year. Mark it down, Good luck in the first 12 games. The 13th game :beg: stay home or just give Jones the ball. :partyhard
64, you have alot to learn about the Bulldogs. I promise you they will be more focused, more prepared and more hungry this year when they play the orange jackets, then you have ever seen them before. I would not be surprised if their coach tatoos the score of last years game on their arms so they have to look at it every day until they play yall again. I promise you, your boys better be strapped up the next time they play.
64SUR Wrote:I watch the game film mysonis55 we nail the guy we thought that had the ball....It was just the wrong guy.:Sad04:

Next time try tackling the one running loose with the ball past midfield.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Next time try tackling the one running loose with the ball past midfield.

:lmao:
Wait until the one they missed grows like his father. It won't matter if they know he has the ball or not. His dad was a beast.
Anyone got any predictions on what the record will be?
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next