Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County vs Perry County 3/5
^107.1 wkcb and probably 101.1 wsgs.
Mix1 told me TVS cable was showing it
I think Perry needs to throw a junk defense against Knott tonight. Box and chaser on Justice might be a good idea. Put Tobler inside to help Johnson on Hall. If Johnson gets in foul trouble early, it will be a long night for the Dores. Braxton needs to be let off the leash to drive. If he penetrates the defense, it's going to force Knott to switch and it will either be a lot of fouls or lob city. I think that the team that forces the other into foul trouble wins but Perry has to hit free throws. Somebody shoot granny style or something. Somebody bring ol Jim Leveridge in to show em how to shoot a free throw from the corner instead of the center. Lol.
Thanks fellas.
This was on facebook

Hometown24 viewers, the 14th Regional games will not be aired on our station. When we asked to cover the games, it was denied by a "policy" in place that states all games, except the championship, must be delayed 24 hours. We will post later today if we will be carrying the championship game.

Thank you so much for tuning in to watch live games on Hometown24 this year. We look forward to next year and bringing you the best in local events, local sports, and local programs. Thanks, again!
Any where online I can watch this?
I think Kcc need to get hall going early if they want to win this game
Overrated Wrote:Mix1 told me TVS cable was showing it

I did?
Strong prediction...
Cordia lasts longer than one of these teams.
Smile

Rooting for KCC tonight.
I don't think you can watch this one anywhere.
If they won't let TVS do it without a tape delay they ain't gonna let anyone stream it.
Perry co is just trying to bring in money..I see whats going on...smh..ill listen to wkcb...too hell if that crooked bunch/wymt will get my money.
Ballers Wrote:Strong prediction...
Cordia lasts longer than one of these teams.
Smile

Rooting for KCC tonight.

If you are rooting for Cordia to win region, KCC would be the last team I would want to win. Cordia hasn't been KCC in years.
Overrated Wrote:Perry co is just trying to bring in money..I see whats going on...smh..ill listen to wkcb...too hell if that crooked bunch/wymt will get my money.

:thatsfunn
MVP2 Wrote:If you are rooting for Cordia to win region, KCC would be the last team I would want to win. Cordia hasn't been KCC in years.

I'd rather play KCC on a neutral floor over home cooked meals.
MVP2 Wrote:If you are rooting for Cordia to win region, KCC would be the last team I would want to win. Cordia hasn't been KCC in years.

Beat*

Ballstar, good talking to you other day at Sazons!
Overrated Wrote:Perry co is just trying to bring in money..I see whats going on...smh..ill listen to wkcb...too hell if that crooked bunch/wymt will get my money.

Perry County has nothing to do with it.
The rules are set forth by the 14th Region and they're voted on by the 14th Region.

So it looks like Knott had a hand in that as much as any other team around here.
Here's some crowd shots of the last time these teams met up in the first round.

[YOUTUBE="2008-09 Pep Sections"]?v=0snMtie7wqI&[/YOUTUBE]
Same to you MVP
Knott will win this game, they have to much tallent. 6 8 60.
^???
Would love to attend this game
Knott by 6. I don't often pick against Perry in their own gym but I have a feeling this is how it will play out.
mad dog Wrote:I'm for Knott, but for the first time ever, if they lose i'm for any one but Cordia. It would be ashame for the mountains to be represented by a team from all over the world.

It would be ashame for the mountains and the 14th to be represented by any team except THE BEST TEAM IN THE 14th WHICH WILL BE the best team in THE MOUNTAINS. JMO GO CORDIA
To do well in Rupp,, I would go with 1) Knott with experience I'll take anytime 2) Hazard for a one game setup as not many will play a team as them in ky,, grind it out style 3) Perry and 4) Cordia,, last two may could be a toss up but I'd take Perry over cordia,, just because. Cordia is the least likely to get a W in Rupp.
Anyone gonna keep us updated:please: