Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County vs Perry County 3/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts and Prediction..Somebody had to get this thread started :Sad04:
Knott by 5..
Knott by as many as they want
Knott county 70
Perry county 64

I will be pulling for perry central in this one just sayin Confusedhh:
Perry 68
Knox 63
PCC by 7. Kcc is the better team. But Kcc will be in foul trouble by the end of the first quarter.
jacobcody2 Wrote:PCC by 7. Kcc is the better team. But Kcc will be in foul trouble by the end of the first quarter.

The best team prevails. Perry by 3

:truestory:
Knott 64
Perry 55
I'm for Knott, but for the first time ever, if they lose i'm for any one but Cordia. It would be ashame for the mountains to be represented by a team from all over the world.
I'm for Knott front and foremost,, class of '93. Then any team not named Cordia.
mad dog Wrote:I'm for Knott, but for the first time ever, if they lose i'm for any one but Cordia. It would be ashame for the mountains to be represented by a team from all over the world.

World peace mad dog.It want be the end of the world if Cordia goes.KEEP COAL ALIVE :popcorn:
KCC by 16. PCC is so overrated this year.
Mix1 Wrote:I'm for Knott front and foremost,, class of '93. Then any team not named Cordia.

I understand Mix1 time is running out.other than knott central.Don't pretend you are for the other 6 teams...who would you choose if perry beat knott...Just asking pick 1 Confusedinglepar
64SUR Wrote:I understand Mix1 time is running out.other than knott central.Don't pretend you are for the other 6 teams...who would you choose if perry beat knott...Just asking pick 1 Confusedinglepar

Well,, if ya would have paid attention to another post of mine. I picked a final of Knott/Perry vs Hazard with Knott or Perry going to Rupp. So,, Perry followed by Hazard as my 2 n 3 team with Breathitt as my sleeper.
A toss up I will take kcc 64 perry 63
Perry by around 90 or so
Perry plays real well at home. Braxton is due for a breakout game. I will take Perry by 3. Good luck Commodores and Coach Hoskins.
Low ballin,, Zag..
I hate to see a good home team win it...and not good away from home...Just go to rupp to get skunked and continue to be the laughing stock of the state in east ky.
Perry has as good of a chance at winning at Rupp as any team in the region
has.
If the 14th wants at least 1-2 wins in Rupp,, then they had better hope either Knott or Perry goes. Knott has experience in Rupp. That plays out more than you think or want to believe.
Good luck to former " Clay County Tiger", Shannon Hoskins and the Dores.
Knott 62-60
I think Perry needs to get ahead and stay ahead if they want to win this one.
You let up for a minute or two and Knott will make you pay for it.

The only chink I can see in Knott's armor is their depth...
a few fouls early and I think they' could be in for a long night.

They have several ball handlers, a good big man, an automatic shooter, FT shooting, several capable rebounders...

Perry's problem will be FT shooting if they get into a close game. BB opted to intentionally foul Kyle Huff late in the fourth when Perry beat Knott in the championship a few years ago. I would expect them to do the same thing this year if it comes down to it.
If you were to rank the four teams they would go like this:
1.knott
2.Hazard
3.Cordia
4. Perry

Playing at Perry is the only chance they have of beating Knott Co
For 2 years,, I've heard how Knott can't get into foul trouble. And in 2 years,, I can honestly only remember 2 games that getting in foul trouble hurt them. One last year,, one this year. They are great at not getting in foul trouble. Id say there is a better chance of Cam staying under 15 pts than Knott getting in foul trouble. I like playing the odds.
Perry 60-57

This one is going to be a thriller and I can't wait. Two of the better teams in the state and some of the best players in the state on one floor.
Mix1 Wrote:For 2 years,, I've heard how Knott can't get into foul trouble. And in 2 years,, I can honestly only remember 2 games that getting in foul trouble hurt them. One last year,, one this year. They are great at not getting in foul trouble. Id say there is a better chance of Cam staying under 15 pts than Knott getting in foul trouble. I like playing the odds.

They're good at staying out of foul trouble...
but at the same time they're protected in the 14th (like most elite teams around here).

They went up north one game this year and had a few foul out late and ended up melting down with a few minutes to go.
I fully expect the 13th to try to call these games tight and Perry and Knott will both be in foul trouble.
When any of the Big 4 Teams are playing at home, they have an
advantage. It's Perry's year to host the region and they have home court advantage.
If Perry would of played Cordia, Knott, or HHS at home the last three games
they lost, it probably would of been a different story. Everyone plays better
at home. Perry has played a tougher schedule than any of the other schools in the
14th and that experience should pay off at Rupp.
Pages: 1 2 3