Poll: Who wins the Class A Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Williamsburg
53.16%
Mayfield
46.84%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs Williamsburg 1A State Title
I was gonna drive up tomorrow but decided to get a room tonight, I have kids with me and its a little tougher to get em going in the morning, lol.
Very good decision. I feel for those waiting until in the morning.
mysonis55 Wrote:Smash, my boss and your boss are up there stressing over the weather right now.
Not really surprised. I know my boss is very prepared for such weather and willing to take it on at a moments notice.
mysonis55 Wrote:Very good decision. I feel for those waiting until in the morning.

I hope the drive back is clear.
Good luck to both teams on an injury free game. Safe travels to all.

This is my upset pick in the Championships in honor of 64Sur.

Williamsburg 29
Mayfield 28
I hate to be repetitive, but I need to know if this is a central or eastern time kickoff. I thought it was central, but I've been told by multiple people that it is eastern time.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I hate to be repetitive, but I need to know if this is a central or eastern time kickoff. I thought it was central, but I've been told by multiple people that it is eastern time.

Depends on the source I think Kickoff is 11 Central / Noon Eastern
AtlPirateFan Wrote:Depends on the source I think Kickoff is 11 Central / Noon Eastern
That is correct. 11 Central 12 Eastern
Here is my favorite piece of sports memorabilia. Easy to understand why. Go Cards!!
Smashmouth 47 Wrote:Here is my favorite piece of sports memorabilia. Easy to understand why. Go Cards!!

Very nice!!
Bowling Green Bound!
Good luck to the Jackets. I have been a fan since the Bob Rose era.
Blackcat, I totally agree with you. This is my upset special for the weekend but I am a little concerned the rain/ice may hurt Williamsburg more than Mayfield. I know both have to play in the same elements but just my opinion it hurts W'burg more. But heck, what do I know. I just can't wait for some good football this weekend. I am on board 64SUR!!!!
Boy its killin me to set here and watch this ice get closer knowing im drivin in the morning...
Score just in ...

Mayfield. 47
Williamsburg. 14
The game, the travel, the weather, the anticipation. Geeze, I hope I can sleep tonight.
didn't think this thread would be this many post,and have to go with the only cards to win this weekend..
Finally settled here in BG. 64, I will give you a holler in the morning.
Quite a few mayfield fans in the clarion inn I am staying in.
Well its midnight here in mayberry... the ice is fallin and already a nice coat on the truck.. and its just started.. roads still seem fine.. but trees and bushes are coated..
I think the weather affects both teams equally. Mayfield likes to pass to set up the run, and, it'll be tough to do that in these conditions. It may come down to who scores 1st wins. I definitely think the defenses have the advantage in the game.
Good luck to all! Very safe travels hate that I will have to miss it. Updating my prediction. Score Mayfield 48 the Burg 7. Tick Tock here comes a running clock!
Well just awakening here in BG. Early bird gets the trophy you know.
We sure have a lot of Belfry fans here in the hotel we are in. They seem to be having a good time and have the place nicely decorated.
Arrived safely and ate at judy's cafe.... awsome food... ! On way hour before kick....clearin skys.. for a lil while ate least.. we may get lucky for a qt or two
Anyone have a link to watch the game on ihigh?
pirateforlife Wrote:Anyone have a link to watch the game on ihigh?

There is a thread called "The Home of live Webstreaming KHSAA events" about half way down the football page with a link in the first post to watch. Not sure that it is ihigh but you can watch it live.
I just received a text from 64SUR......he has just shook hands with Mysonis55!!! He is thrilled!!!
9:50 left in the 1st. Mayfield is up 14-0. The rout may be on.
End of the 1st. Mayfield up 35-0.
  •  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next