Poll: Who wins the Class A Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Williamsburg
53.16%
Mayfield
46.84%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs Williamsburg 1A State Title
Griffith is a game changer. too bad he isn't playing.
64-55=9
I really like that #9.
#9 was a really special player.
9 times State Champion.
9 times State Runner-Up.
#10 may be my favorite # soon though.
mayfield_9 Wrote:64-55=9
I really like that #9.
#9 was a really special player.
9 times State Champion.
9 times State Runner-Up.
#10 may be my favorite # soon though.

Is that because they will be 10 time state runner-up... JK you left that one open and i couldnt resist.
Anyone know if this game will be streamed on the internet, I'm not gonna be able to make the trip and really wanna watch.
^
I think theres a thread on it.
Is that because they will be 10 time state runner-up... JK you left that one open and i couldnt resist.
Confusednicker:
55 has posted 134 times on this thread.
64 has posted 69 times.
Come on 64! You've been dreaming about this week your whole life!
mysonis55 134
64SUR 69
I bet you even lose the coin toss now.
:Cheerlead
Thanks 64... I shot out the power in the whole neighbor hood but got them on.. we now have party lights in mayfield ready for the victory party...
64...... I think pjdoug has a crush on u.. he likes u a awful lot.... 55 dont get jealous...
ontopofthewest Wrote:64...... I think pjdoug has a crush on u.. he likes u a awful lot.... 55 dont get jealous...

born stupid?
Really.... u didnt get it? Did u? Its a joke.. hehehehe. Born stupid..... its ok hopfully u can understand numbers and wat it means when our number is higher than yours....
I wish mayfield and Wburg would play every year just so we could witness threads like these.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wish mayfield and Wburg would play every year just so we could witness threads like these.

100% agree. I gotta go back and read the whole thing.
ontopofthewest Wrote:Really.... u didnt get it? Did u? Its a joke.. hehehehe. Born stupid..... its ok hopfully u can understand numbers and wat it means when our number is higher than yours....

it was a stupid thing to say. I said Griffith is a game changer which he is.I didn't say anything about numbers or 64SUR.I'm not even a Willamsburg fan but I hope they win because of your arrogance.
pjdoug Wrote:it was a stupid thing to say. I said Griffith is a game changer which he is.I didn't say anything about numbers or 64SUR.I'm not even a Willamsburg fan but I hope they win because of your arrogance.

U jack ass .. dont jab if u cant take a punch... was not talking bout griffith or him not changing the game....was talking bout how many times uv liked 64s posts ,really... no big deal.. u wanna them ppl who can dish it but cant take it.. someone get him a towel...
"Dont jab if u cant take a punch" figured I would just go ahead and explain wat I ment here to keep u fro confusion...I misspelled a word u seemed u would point out although im usein a cell phone.. not taking time to proof read.. sry.. now I just simply noticed how you seemed to like everything 64 said... now im really convinced u like him ... so defencive... get ur painties out ur butt..
Man, I go to sleep and it starts to get testy on here.
2 more days 64. Tic Toc, Tic Toc.
ontopofthewest Wrote:U jack ass .. dont jab if u cant take a punch... was not talking bout griffith or him not changing the game....was talking bout how many times uv liked 64s posts ,really... no big deal.. u wanna them ppl who can dish it but cant take it.. someone get him a towel...

:lame:
If the Griffith kid is seriously hurt I will offer my prayers. I hate to hear that. I hope he recovers fully and soon.
doug and ontop, you guys play nice.
this thread has gotten out of control.
chris helton is the best defensive tackle in 1A. I gurantee he makes some big plays on D.:rockon:
Ya if it is true it really sucks to not be able to play.. hope for a quick and speedy recovery... but I still hope they are tryin to pull the whool ovever our eyes.. I want him to play... that way its oone less excuse...
:please:
pjdoug Wrote::lame:

UR :lame: lol.. jeeze.. :HitWall:
Now let's get back to the business of shedding light on this game. Here is another one of those meaningless stats for you. Mayfield's senior class has won 18 playoff games thusfar. Williamsburg has won 15 playoff games ever.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:No one that has any connection to the program said he was fine. The kid suffered a serious injury and now will be facing some rehab time and preparing for the off season. Its not my place to list the type of injury, but he can not and will not play.

How much basketball time will he miss?
Now I know this has nothing to do with this game but, I wanted share the success of football in this area. Last Fri we still had 5 teams within about 45 minutes of here. We lost PT and Murray but we still have 3 playing in state title games. We have Mayfield in Ky. We have Henry Co in Tn 5a and Union City in Tn 1a.
Good luck to Henry Co and Union City.
Not sure why anyone would think we are lying about Skylar. Wouldn't it be better for us to let you game plan for a player all week that can't play. Not that coaches pay any attention to message boards
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)
  • Next