•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Williamsburg 11/22
Mr.November Wrote:I think he is a little better then average. Out of the last five QB's at Williamsburg he would rank number 4.. But he still is a heck of a player..

I agree with you Mr. November he is a heck of a player or Quarter back He is leading the state in several catagories His Stats are off the chart. Course it helps to have receivers like Cory Shelton, Chase Lowery. Skylor Griffin and Mickael Rose Creekmore. Did you ever wonder what his stats would look like if he got to play a full game and not just a half?
Only about half the teams reported stats. Not the better teams for the most part. I would say guhy in 1a has great stats. There are others as well.
Cant believe that I try to stir up this thread less than 24 hours before the game and no one has jumped.... Im disappointed
Im excited to see the outcome of this one.
IMHO, Wburg has to get over the hump this year. I know they got a lot coming back, but Region titles are important, especially when it comes to next year.

If Orange didnt burn my eyes so bad I might even go. I like my vision though Confusednicker:

Final prediction....

Hazard 14
Wburg 7

or

Wburg 14
Hazard 7
WHS 19
HAZARD 14:igiveup: Going to be a long rainy, cold night back at Hazard high school when they get back !!!!! :hilarious::poker face:
OCB89 Wrote:Maybe your talking bout Mike "Benji" Campbell who played at Whs but coached at Whitley and now is the a.d. there. Jim Campbell did play at whs as a p/k but now lives in Anderson co. Tn., he played during the early /mid 80's
Good. Thank you. Yes, I was With the team when Campbell was at EKU. Had not heard from him in years, thought I remembered him playing hs ball down that way and was just seeing if he returned to Williamsburg as a coach or something. Lively leg, good guy too.
[quote=RunItUpTheGut]Im excited to see the outcome of this one.
IMHO, Wburg has to get over the hump this year. I know they got a lot coming back, but Region titles are important, especially when it comes to next year.

If Orange didnt burn my eyes so bad I might even go. I like my vision though Confusednicker:

Final prediction....

Hazard 14
Wburg 7

Gut come on back I remember early in the year you invited the big orange nation to come south to Morristown and watch A real football game, well I am going to extend to you the same invitation, I promise you , you will be surprised how many WC fans you will see there supporting the jackets.
Well, it's finally game day!!!

You guys play hard, and injury free!!

I gotta go with the Burg in this one; and hope they pull it out!!
mysonis55 Wrote:Only about half the teams reported stats. Not the better teams for the most part. I would say guhy in 1a has great stats. There are others as well.

The teams who report stats are usually your better teams simply because , this is a reflection of a detail coach. and I might add that it would not be doing a youngster justice if he had say 150 tackles in one season and it was not reported. what if he set a state record left unreported, Just like you said who will ever know about Guhy or the others as well if their acomplishments are not turned in.
bac2369 Wrote:Like your choice of words.... But hopefully it doesn't pour the rain but a slight drizzle if any.... But hopefully it don't rain because I don't wanna hear that Williamsburg couldn't pass the ball with it raining and recievers were slipping and falling....

I would hate to hear Hazard crying about their dbacks slipping and falling and not being able to defend the pass.
I guess you got us, we really aren't one of the better teams. Everyone has just been letting us win. I know their is no way we could stack up. By the way Fulton reported. That is because they are dominant.
11 hours
mysonis55 and blueman44 after tonight y'all can still follow us and cheer against us next week.we love it here in williamsburg :brunetteg
The way williamsburgs field is, I do not see rain being a factor. Williamsburg's grounds crew does a tremendous job. If i am not mistaken, it has won a few national awards.
Hear on the Radio last night coach dixon talking about coming playing in the mud coach we have a nice field no excuse.:dudecomeon:
Good luck williamsburg see y'all soon :blondeteaConfusedtrom:
Hazard 21 Willaimsburg 20
mysonis55 Wrote:Only about half the teams reported stats. Not the better teams for the most part. I would say guhy in 1a has great stats. There are others as well.

I know you were looking for a place to listen to the game from a previous post
http://www.ezcountry1043.com will be streaming it live
I have been thinking about what the score will be all day, but the problem is Sizemore could transfer to another team by halftime. Heck he might even be playing for Hazard. 64SUR can you shed a little light on this situation.
:flame: Wanting to predict the score but Sizemore could transfer to another school by halftime. Heck, he may even be Hazard's quarterback by the third quarter!!!
the A team Wrote:I know you were looking for a place to listen to the game from a previous post
http://www.ezcountry1043.com will be streaming it live

Sounds good :Cheerlead
Hopefully Williamsburg's QB doesn't transfer before the end of the game. LOL!!!
Have my raincoat,mining boots and LIFE JACKET in case the ship goes down :Cheerlead
the A team Wrote:The way williamsburgs field is, I do not see rain being a factor. Williamsburg's grounds crew does a tremendous job. If i am not mistaken, it has won a few national awards.

Now this is something I will give Wburg credit for.
Always had a wonderful field, and there grounds crew is quite possibly the best in the state and have been for many years.

Isnt the head guy ralph?
topnotch Wrote:[quote=RunItUpTheGut]Im excited to see the outcome of this one.

Final prediction....

Hazard 14
Wburg 7

Gut come on back I remember early in the year you invited the big orange nation to come south to Morristown and watch A real football game, well I am going to extend to you the same invitation, I promise you , you will be surprised how many WC fans you will see there supporting the jackets.

To cold and wet for me.
Ill be listening to all the games here tonight.
Is this game going to be shown live on any sites?

Seems like it was last year.
The problem with gut is he cant stand it when when WHS is having success and him knowing that if this game was Whitley playing for a regional championship the fans from Williamsburg would be out there supporting WCHS. But thats alright because we will have plenty of support from alot of WCHS fans tonight over half of the teachers in the Whitley County school system all graduated from WHS anyway but seems like they get told not to be supporting the little orange team across town but thats ok.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Now this is something I will give Wburg credit for.
Always had a wonderful field, and there grounds crew is quite possibly the best in the state and have been for many years.

Isnt the head guy ralph?
Yes, Ralph Prewitt
Thanks Ateam. I will be listening. 64 don't go streaking across the field with a 64 painted on u just so I hear it.
buzz Wrote:The problem with gut is he cant stand it when when WHS is having success and him knowing that if this game was Whitley playing for a regional championship the fans from Williamsburg would be out there supporting WCHS. But thats alright because we will have plenty of support from alot of WCHS fans tonight over half of the teachers in the Whitley County school system all graduated from WHS anyway but seems like they get told not to be supporting the little orange team across town but thats ok.

You tend to forget that if you live in Wburg, you live in Whitley County.

It doesnt work vise-versa.

And my last 4 or 5 post on this thread have been very thoughtful. Shame on you.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next