Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Williamsburg 11/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Who do you got in this one... This should be a very exciting game and very competitive and its an long awaited game...?
All season long I have said Hazard will win the ball game. I will stick to my guns but Williamsburg has actually gotten my attention. I just feel like Hazard's balance will allow them to control the clock. Williamsburg's defense is alot better than when the season started. Much like the Raceland/Pikeville matchup, this too will be a great game.

64sur believe it or not I am pullig for Williamsburg....but...

Hazard 35
Williamsburg 28
Hazard by 14.
Hazard punishes Williamsburg on the ground and Hudson will go for over 100+. I hope im right I got faith in Dixon. Hazard 27-Wantabees-22.
I will take Hazard by 7.
I am going to sit back and watch what everyone will say about this match up. on paper it should be a good game.
This will be a close one. It could go either way, but I might have to give it to Williamsburg. Hazard gets too many penalties and turnovers.
Should be a close one, but I will have to go with Hazard by 10.
Hazard 20+ IMO.
If Hazard hold onto the football then they win by 10+ but if they cough the ball up a few times Williamsburg wins by a TD.
Williamsburg 48
Hazard 14 might get 21

Williamsburg Defense Stop Brandon Jones game over.Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg 48
Hazard 14 might get 21

Williamsburg Defense Stop Brandon Jones game over.Confusednicker:

Won't happen - Only Brandon Jones can stop Brandon Jones in this game.

Hazard 48
Williamsburg - 35
I don't see either team putting up 48. Wayne scored 40 against Williamsburg and they are one of the best offensive teams in the state. Both teams have improved dramatically on d. I expect turnovers and big plays on special teams to be the deciding factor.
E's Army Wrote:I don't see either team putting up 48. Wayne scored 40 against Williamsburg and they are one of the best offensive teams in the state. Both teams have improved dramatically on d. I expect turnovers and big plays on special teams to be the deciding factor.

It's ok E'Army Hazard is know Wayne county,Hazard has no defense this year Campbellsville was inside the 10yd line 4 times last night,Campbellsville kept shooting themselves in the foot with turnover and flags Confusedhh:
hazard!!!!
E's Army Wrote:I don't see either team putting up 48. Wayne scored 40 against Williamsburg and they are one of the best offensive teams in the state. Both teams have improved dramatically on d. I expect turnovers and big plays on special teams to be the deciding factor.

X Factor Wrote:Won't happen - Only Brandon Jones can stop Brandon Jones in this game.

Hazard 48
Williamsburg - 35

x-Factor Williamsburg has THE IT FACTOR THIS TIME AROUND :welcome: back to Williamsburg hazard fans. :Cheerlead
I am pulling for Hazard in this one for the simple fact that Hazard is a closer drive than Williamsburg for us Ram Fans to take in a few weeks (granted that we beat Pikeville first).
Your are somewhat right 64. The x factor will be that Williamsburg loses the it factor since they are playing a football team this week.
Orange Blaze Wrote:I am pulling for Hazard in this one for the simple fact that Hazard is a closer drive than Williamsburg for us Ram Fans to take in a few weeks (granted that we beat Pikeville first).

Orange Blaze I don't blame you I wouudn't want to play Williamsburg GO PIKEVILLE :Cheerlead
Hazard
64, PLEASE!!!! The Rams are not concerned about the Jackets. The know them pack of dawgs will end their chances.
Williamsburg has their best shot to win in years, but if Hazard plays Hazard ball. The Dawgs win by 8 and yes, only Jones stops Jones.
64SUR Wrote:Orange Blaze I don't blame you I wouudn't want to play Williamsburg GO PIKEVILLE :Cheerlead

It has nothing to to with playing Williamsburg because Raceland is playing hot right now and they are capable of beating anyone from the east right now. If we make it to yhe Semi's I plan to go watch the game and I would just rather have to drive two hours to Hazard instead if three hours to Williamsburg. So really the outcome if this game is all about logistics for me.

Also based on your pro-Pikeville stance I get the impression that you don't want a piece of the Rams.
Orange Blaze Wrote:It has nothing to to with playing Williamsburg because Raceland is playing hot right now and they are capable of beating anyone from the east right now. If we make it to yhe Semi's I plan to go watch the game and I would just rather have to drive two hours to Hazard instead if three hours to Williamsburg. So really the outcome if this game is all about logistics for me.

Also based on your pro-Pikeville stance I get the impression that you don't want a piece of the Rams.

Heck I was for paintsville over Raceland.l Have changed my mind now go Rams :welcome: to Williamsburg :Cheerlead
Hazard 32-24
i will take Hazard in this one
Taking name for crow season Confusedmoke:
Williamsburg 36 Hazard 20. Hazard's young QB is a liability right now, Williamsburg's defense just has to put minimal pressure on him and he will fumble or throw an interception. I am pulling for Hazard to win this game but if my prediction is true I Will be pulling for Williamsburg also I think that Williamsburg will beat either Pikeville or Raceland by 2 td's.
mikehancho25 Wrote:Williamsburg 36 Hazard 20. Hazard's young QB is a liability right now, Williamsburg's defense just has to put minimal pressure on him and he will fumble or throw an interception. I am pulling for Hazard to win this game but if my prediction is true I Will be pulling for Williamsburg also I think that Williamsburg will beat either Pikeville or Raceland by 2 td's.

WOW!!!! mikehancho is a hazard fan as well... But your badly mistaken if Hazards coaching staff will let the young qb make the mistakes if the running game is working.. Hazard will and more than likely try to eat up the time of possession to keep Williamsburg away from the ball. Hazard will throw enough to keep Williamsburg honest and keep simple passing routes.. Routes that include Hudson going deep and getting it or quick passes to the Johnson kid and the Higgins kid and a couple of post patterns to Hudson and Blanton..
[attachment=o2930]
Williamsburg
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10